Hey Ninja assassins

Here are some pics of our gig:

Matt:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mattsan/5246981113/

musesydneyeyeballs1.jpg

acer.jpg

The lights show, smoke machine and lasers were so great :happy: I think my favourite visuals were the ones on exogenesis.

I've got all my tickets and GA wrist bands on my Muse wall :D

Matt-bellamy-Y-U-NO-RAPE-ME-INSTEad-of-your-guitar.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=Y-U-NO

055.jpg

This is as far zoomed in as I could get, and I was actually pretty far away(medium height, Chris's side, a bit far back)

That's a really great photo :( I was in quite a rough area so it was difficult to keep still and take a clear shot. A few of my pictures might've turned out quite nice if they weren't so blurry :rolleyes: But most of the time I was too busy enjoying the show to be taking pictures, I just find it so ridiculous that people can actually stand being at a show in the mosh and just watching the whole thing through their camera screen :facepalm:

I just find it so ridiculous that people can actually stand being at a show in the mosh and just watching the whole thing through their camera screen :facepalm:

I know...

I've never understood why people would do that, paying all that money to watch through a camera. You may as well just watch videos of it on youtube instead of going

Wow, nearly 3 months ago we were at the concert...

That's a really great photo :( I was in quite a rough area so it was difficult to keep still and take a clear shot. A few of my pictures might've turned out quite nice if they weren't so blurry :rolleyes: But most of the time I was too busy enjoying the show to be taking pictures, I just find it so ridiculous that people can actually stand being at a show in the mosh and just watching the whole thing through their camera screen :facepalm:

I just wish someone did, that way there would be a video bootleg of the entire concert :D

I know...

I've never understood why people would do that, paying all that money to watch through a camera. You may as well just watch videos of it on youtube instead of going

I know :noey: Its seems so silly :rolleyes:

Whoa! :pope: Now its really starting to sound like it was actually quite a while ago.

Hurry up new album, hurry up world tour, so Muse can tour Aus again!

I just wish someone did, that way there would be a video bootleg of the entire concert :D

True! :LOL: I'd love that. Imagine if we had pro-shot footage of the whole night :happy:

True! :LOL: I'd love that. Imagine if we had pro-shot footage of the whole night :happy:

That would be absolutely amazing, acer arena probably still has all of that screen footage if you can coerce it out of them :p

If you want to know what happened about that Triple J recording, I had a talk with Rosie Beaton from Triple J Super Request on Twitter about the planned Live at the Wireless recording of the night, she DM'ed me this:

muse and their management ended up stuffing triplej live music team around - very difficult situation - i am so pissed off ggrr

There's a small possibility that happened because they were planning to release a DVD/Blu-Ray of night, stay positive! :D

That would be absolutely amazing, acer arena probably still has all of that screen footage if you can coerce it out of them :p

If you want to know what happened about that Triple J recording, I had a talk with Rosie Beaton from Triple J Super Request on Twitter about the planned Live at the Wireless recording of the night, she DM'ed me this:

There's a small possibility that happened because they were planning to release a DVD/Blu-Ray of night, stay positive! :D

That' be great :D:LOL:

Muse management! :fear: :fear:

Let's hope so, though I personally doubt it :(

I think I only got like one good picture of Matt, and the rest were crap, except for the pictures of the towers... stupid camera :facepalm:

It wasn't too hard to get good pics of the towers, there are so many out there!

055.jpg

This is as far zoomed in as I could get, and I was actually pretty far away(medium height, Chris's side, a bit far back)

That's a great picture!!! I wish mine were like that! I can't get them to upload to photobucket tho :indiff:

3 months :(

*pops in*

3 months, guize

*pops out*

:ninja:

Oh yeah :(

So wish I could be back there right now. It all went by so quickly, it was just too amazing. Oh well at least we have the memories. And this thread....

When they come next time I'll probably be 17 or 18 so hopefully I'll have more money then and a car and will be able to go to more than one of the concerts :D

So wish I could be back there right now. It all went by so quickly, it was just too amazing. Oh well at least we have the memories. And this thread....

When they come next time I'll probably be 17 or 18 so hopefully I'll have more money then and a car and will be able to go to more than one of the concerts :D

Me too :( Right now, to this minute... they would have been playing... maybe CE? :supersad:

Same! :awesome: Pretty much exactly what you just said there ^ :dance:

Road trip :awesome::dance:

I was bored so I copied the lyrics from uprising into google translate and then retranslated it 50 times for the lulz and to see what would happen, and the results were pretty amusing :LOL:

Sunointanashonaru flower pieces were expected.

Press B return

We all are, as always to develop these drugs, are there, please.

And I really hope so.

(A).

In other words, other people.

We still have a sweet package.

Green wrap your mind around all this are.

Bureaucracy and the truth always, limited stocks.

(A).

We did.

Stop insulting us.

We control

We overkome.

(A).

View of mind control.

Price revolution.

If you can close the third eye.

If you do not want to see.

We need to fear death.

(A).

Please stand up and fight.

Big fish time for a heart attack.

Do you know when you're ready for.

We want the American flag.

(A).

We did.

Stop insulting us.

We control

We overkome.

(A).

Rnekornekornekorneu!

Rnekornekornekorneu!

Rnekornekornekorneu!

We did.

Stop insulting us.

We control

We overkome.

(A).

Rnekornekornekorneu!

:LOL: everyone who reads this definitely needs to sing these lyrics the next time they hear Uprising :LOL:

I was bored so I copied the lyrics from uprising into google translate and then retranslated it 50 times for the lulz and to see what would happen, and the results were pretty amusing :LOL:

:LOL: everyone who reads this definitely needs to sing these lyrics the next time they hear Uprising :LOL:

:LOL: That really made my day. Well. Not as much as Graham Coxon @replying to me on Twitter. But still.

Ahh guys a month and a day

Archived