I know it's like 4 months on (wow, 4 months :( ) but does anyone have ringing in their ears? The concert might have something to do with it, it's gotten really bad as of late, and I remember when the concert ended my ears were practically about to explode from ringing so much, I couldn't hear anything for like 2 days. Also did anyone wear earplugs? I was thinking of doing it but I forgot to bring some with me.

I know it's like 4 months on (wow, 4 months :( ) but does anyone have ringing in their ears? The concert might have something to do with it, it's gotten really bad as of late, and I remember when the concert ended my ears were practically about to explode from ringing so much, I couldn't hear anything for like 2 days. Also did anyone wear earplugs? I was thinking of doing it but I forgot to bring some with me.

Get it checked by a doctor. At your age that's bad news.

Get it checked by a doctor. At your age that's bad news.
Just my luck it's like a 5 day weekend/public holiday now :mad: . I've tried to clear out my ears in the shower to stop the ringing but that hasn't worked, and i'm starting to get headaches and earaches, so it might be an ear infection.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived