-Walking out of the arena when it was all finished. I could not believe that I had just seen Muse. And' date=' I kid you not when I say that I was high. I got high from Muse :LOL:. Walking back to the car, I felt like I was on cloud 9. My head was just on another planet or something. I even felt like I was floating, instead of walking. Okay, that just sounds weird now :p[/quote']

I know exactly what you mean, I wasn't even upset that it was over. It was the best feeling in the world, knowing what I had just experienced. It felt so great when we went up the stairs and into the crowded foyer with the hundreds of people, I could really see how many people were there, that all had something in common with me. And then leaving there and going outside into the hot summer night, my legs aching and my ears ringing, but I was basically just grinning like an idiot and laughing and crying happy tears all the way to the car and then all the way home, even when my Mum got lost trying to drive out of Sydney Olympic Park, she was stressing out and I was just sitting there like some kind of retarted euphoric dolphin... Or something... It was great :LOL: Best night of my life... Really :D

I know exactly what you mean, I wasn't even upset that it was over. It was the best feeling in the world, knowing what I had just experienced. It felt so great when we went up the stairs and into the crowded foyer with the hundreds of people, I could really see how many people were there, that all had something in common with me. And then leaving there and going outside into the hot summer night, my legs aching and my ears ringing, but I was basically just grinning like an idiot and laughing and crying happy tears all the way to the car and then all the way home, even when my Mum got lost trying to drive out of Sydney Olympic Park, she was stressing out and I was just sitting there like some kind of retarted euphoric dolphin... Or something... It was great :LOL: Best night of my life... Really :D

Great description, I totally know what you mean :D

I also think seeing all the people made it feel more special...it's like wow all these people are muse fans like me, this is awesome.

:D

Memories... *wipes tear*

Is today a year since tickets went on sale?

Omg! :eek: I think the presale was the 7th, though. Still, this time last year we were all shitting ourselves with excitement :awesome:.

Wow, one year ago today, I was shitting myself at school because I thought my Mum wasn't going to make the order go through properly haha
Yep, exactly the same for me XD I thought it was going to be so hard to get tickets and I had to explain every step for her :p and yeah, got home and she had the order receipt on the screen :D :

But obviously a different gig...

Yep, exactly the same for me XD I thought it was going to be so hard to get tickets and I had to explain every step for her :p and yeah, got home and she had the order receipt on the screen :D :

But obviously a different gig...

My mum sent me a text while I was at school to let me know everything went well, I've still got that text saved hahahaha. I have no idea why I was so terrified that I wouldn't get a ticket :noey:

ahhh memories...

- meeting all the amazing people that i did in line - including georgia and bee for the first time...

- epic signmaking times

- listening to matt doing his impersonation of the bukla

- moving lines from the staff entrance to under the awning

- boiling my arse off in the heat

- acer arena queue cards

and the anticipation of 3 more shows after sydney 1...and not knowing this was going to happen 3 days after:

mendom.jpg

mum let me stay off school so I could buy the tix :D

I still have that confirmation email in my inbox too :p

memories:

- totally getting lost in olympic park. had to walk nearly a km to acer arena

- seeing acer arena and syd olympic memories flooding back

- triumph over fooling security. We actually had a camera in the bag, but they never saw it :chuckle:

- getting sick from acer chips...

- giant, giant escalator...

- seeing all mum's work friends, and thinking, wow, mum is going to gain so much respect amongst the younger crowd :LOL:

- sheer size of arena. also, it was cold.

- amazement at how close we were, what awesome seats I got.

- bopping along to the music that was playing

- freaking out at the dude who was hoisted up with the lights

- feeling biffy clyro vibrate my ribcage...

- getting into Battle Royale playing, and watching everyone dance to it :happy:

- seeing matt's kaoss pad behind the curtains and totally flipping out

okay, too many memories. i'll stop there.

oh, but there was those guys in the car who were showing us their muse shirts, so I shoved mine up against the window :LOL:

Wow, one year ago today, I was shitting myself at school because I thought my Mum wasn't going to make the order go through properly haha

I wasn't going to risk that. I had an assessment task for English Advanced that morning so I stayed home, got onto the pre-sale site, raped the F5 button like crazy until it was 9am, bought my tickets and went to school with a huge smile on my face :D I think my excuse was that I had a doctors appointment but then it got cancelled :p

Muse has had a habit of clashing with school actually, I had to appeal my first Maths Extension 2 assessment task for my HSC because it was the day after Muse :LOL: I knew I would be completely out of it that morning so I took the day off :p the coolest thing is that I didn't even have to lie to my teacher, he was like "Why are you appealing?" and I was like "I'm going to Muse" and he was like "Okay!" :LOL: I said the same thing to the Deputy Principal and he was fine with it as well :p

I wasn't going to risk that. I had an assessment task for English Advanced that morning so I stayed home, got onto the pre-sale site, raped the F5 button like crazy until it was 9am, bought my tickets and went to school with a huge smile on my face :D I think my excuse was that I had a doctors appointment but then it got cancelled :p

Muse has had a habit of clashing with school actually, I had to appeal my first Maths Extension 2 assessment task for my HSC because it was the day after Muse :LOL: I knew I would be completely out of it that morning so I took the day off :p the coolest thing is that I didn't even have to lie to my teacher, he was like "Why are you appealing?" and I was like "I'm going to Muse" and he was like "Okay!" :LOL: I said the same thing to the Deputy Principal and he was fine with it as well :p

Damn it wow, your teacher and Deputy seem easygoing, I know they tend to favour year twelves and all anyway, but I still think that my deputy would hate my guts when I'm in year 12 and not let me off something like that hahaha

The beauty of MX2. You get to bend the rules a little.

• 2 weeks later...

ARGGGHHHH!!! The worst thing happened to me today.

I was doing maths homework while wearing my Muse shirt and I grabbed the whiteout (one of those dual-purpose ones, pull cap off for pen, twist whole cap off for brush), forgot that I didn't screw the cap back on (...) shook it and whiteout went all over my Muse shirt :eek: :'(

I was freaking out, and like an idiot I took off my shirt, soaked it and tried to scrub it out, spreading and embedding the whiteout into my shirt in the process :facepalm: Here are pics:

0gAAJl.jpg

bjy7ml.jpg

Looking at it now it doesn't seem too bad on the front... almost like it's part of the design. I probably should try some WD-40 on the back though.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived