I had this dream one night at the beginning of july:

We (I, my friend-muser, Matt, Dom and Chris) were sitting around round table in bunker where MUSE were recording The Resistance... Entrance to this bunker was on the ceiling :)

Matt set a song, and my friend and I couldn't guess it... This song was Cranberries - Zombie ...)

Then Matt said that big tours like The Resistance tous have a bad influence on his health, and he prefered to be just Matthew Bellamy and to live in Belgium :LOL:

Then mother rung to Chris and was talking for a long time... I said Chris that mothers always worried about smth and Chris said :"So, it's good that I'm not a mother" :LOL:

and at the end Matt said that he forgot to conduct and begun to wave his hands like he did in many interwievs :)

*sorry for my not very good english :$

Had my first Muse related dream in a while last night.

I was on a beach in Ireland in the 1940's and I had my hair done up I payed a lot of attention to the hair mostly because dream Kat was like "where did I get this done? I never do my hair!" I remember thinking it was cold and when I turned to go back to the house (apparently I was within walking distance of it?) Matt was there with a military uniform on and he was holding a letter in his hand. I walked up to him and told him he was late. He apologized and tried to kiss me but I pushed him away and told him it might be too late. He smiled a little sadly and said nothing is ever too late if you don't want it to be. He tried to get me to look at him but I turned around and kept walking the beach and he followed after me. He asked me why I wouldn't talk to him and I told him that once someone has been away fighting off death for a year, there really isn't anything to talk about. He grabbed my hand and held me to him and put my hand over his heart. He said that we could talk about his heart (it got relatively mushy so I will spare you), and I said first love is great for what it is but it was last love I was interested in. He looked me straight in the face and said that I was his last love. I didn't know what to say to that, but I did say his name and it wasn't Matt. It was Caelum.

The end. So weird. But very pretty and very real and it made me feel like it was a memory.

Had a few weird ones...

1: I was sitting with my family or something in a café or restaurant, when Muse suddenly walked in. I ran up to them, and jumped up into Matt's arms, hugging him :p

2: I was attending some weird gig at a small resort or something. The stage was quite elevated, and the guys started playing Dead Star, but it didn't really go well. And just a few people were watching and cheering. And all of the sudden, Chris jumped into a pool beneath the scene. The band then disappeared, then reappeared. Dom was soaked, and shook off a lot of water, splashing it on me and a few others, while he was smiling.

3: Just the other night, I dreamt I was attending a gig, sitting on the first row with a buddy (not one I recognized in my dream or in real life). I went away for a few minutes, when Matt started giving out backstage passes to some people on the front row. My buddy got one, but I never did. All of the sudden, I was in a dark alley or something, and I think, I asked my buddy, if I could get a backstage pass. Then I was suddenly falling, and it was pink EVERYWHERE. You couldn't tell up from down. Then, I spotted a plane without wings, and I landed right in the plane (which BTW looked like a bad computer model). I went through a corridor on the plane, then spotted the band, sitting down. I went up to Matt, said I was a huge fan, and then begged for a backstage pass. He asked me, what it was worth to me, and asked, if I would pay 500 Dollars. I lost all respect for the guys, and started walking back the corridor. I heard Matt say: "He's not getting off the plane anyway," and then yelled after me "do you want to buy my pants?" whilst laughing. I found the exit, and it was still all pink outside, but I sarcastically thought "oh no, it's all pink," then jumped out. Fell for a bit, then woke up :p:D

Guest Octazooka

I was on a beach in Ireland in the 1940's and I had my hair done up I payed a lot of attention to the hair mostly because dream Kat was like "where did I get this done? I never do my hair!" I remember thinking it was cold and when I turned to go back to the house (apparently I was within walking distance of it?) Matt was there with a military uniform on and he was holding a letter in his hand. I walked up to him and told him he was late. He apologized and tried to kiss me but I pushed him away and told him it might be too late. He smiled a little sadly and said nothing is ever too late if you don't want it to be. He tried to get me to look at him but I turned around and kept walking the beach and he followed after me. He asked me why I wouldn't talk to him and I told him that once someone has been away fighting off death for a year, there really isn't anything to talk about. He grabbed my hand and held me to him and put my hand over his heart. He said that we could talk about his heart (it got relatively mushy so I will spare you), and I said first love is great for what it is but it was last love I was interested in. He looked me straight in the face and said that I was his last love. I didn't know what to say to that, but I did say his name and it wasn't Matt. It was Caelum.

The end. So weird. But very pretty and very real and it made me feel like it was a memory.

:supersad:

I wish Matty would do that to me, at least in my dreams! :(

That is so cute! :happy: My dreams never have narratives; they're just a series of weird events, like all my old high school friends having children, then thinking I'm scum, because I didn't have kids... odd, but meaningless...

That is so cute! :happy: My dreams never have narratives; they're just a series of weird events, like all my old high school friends having children, then thinking I'm scum, because I didn't have kids... odd, but meaningless...

Ever since I was a kid my dreams have been pieces of narrative, however confusing or surreal they might be :LOL: It's so strange. I wonder what that means.

Wow! Awwww... Mushy Matt. Best. Dream. Evar. :)

Guest Octazooka
i have weird dreams when Muse comes to my house and im in the shower at the time.

so they have to sit all weird in my room until i finish up. :stunned:

i would say they are good dreams because of Muse, but bad because . . . well :facepalm:

At least Matt didn't sneak into the shower! But then again, that would be :awesome:

Hahaha. Matt creeps in..."What the...?! Oh it's only you Matt. Come on in.":p:LOL:

:LOL:

i actually had a different dream last night! :ohmy:

it was this one chick i know and she wrote on a piece of paper "the resistance <3"

and passed it onto some other guy and i was like :awesome:!

My dream was about me and Matt in an agility training. Matt was the dog.

I'm not gonna explain this much more, but always when we started training a part of the course or an obsticle (is that how you spell it :erm:) he turned into a border collie.

I also explained to our training group "yeah he is so wonderful, got him straight from Italy, a very infamous breeder but fantastic dogs" and Matt was standing there and smiling and waving to everyone.

Then it got really embarrassing.

Last night I dreamt that I was in the back row of a Muse concert. It was outside in a baseball field, and I was wayyy back with my newest convert (my :awesome: friend Ashley). I couldn't hear anything, so I came early the next day to get a better seat, but I kept getting lost (of course my dreams can never just be easy :rolleyes:). I caught the end of Knights of Cydonia (I was right next to the stage) and the guys came over to chill with me on the fence. All I remember is that I was trying really hard not to fall off and Matt was wearing an awful pea-green polo :erm: And that Dom was utterly adorable, but that's not really a surprise :happy:

Last night I spent the night with one of my friends. It just so happened that I fell asleep first, and considering we had been talking Muse, you can assume what my dream was about.

When I woke up, she randomly goes "OMG GUESS WHAT? YOU WERE TALKING IN UR SLEEP!" i'm like "oh crap. what did i say?"

her reply?

*hand motions in the air, rubbing motion* "oh matt! Dom! your butt is so soft!!!"

god.

:$

Last night I spent the night with one of my friends. It just so happened that I fell asleep first, and considering we had been talking Muse, you can assume what my dream was about.

When I woke up, she randomly goes "OMG GUESS WHAT? YOU WERE TALKING IN UR SLEEP!" i'm like "oh crap. what did i say?"

her reply?

*hand motions in the air, rubbing motion* "oh matt! Dom! your butt is so soft!!!"

god.

:LOL::LOL:

Embarrassing much.

My dream was about me and Matt in an agility training. Matt was the dog.

I'm not gonna explain this much more, but always when we started training a part of the course or an obsticle (is that how you spell it :erm:) he turned into a border collie.

I also explained to our training group "yeah he is so wonderful, got him straight from Italy, a very infamous breeder but fantastic dogs" and Matt was standing there and smiling and waving to everyone.

Then it got really embarrassing.

:LOL: i sense a dog lover

wow a lot of people have dreams more frequently than i expected........we're all loony :awesome:

her reply?

god.

Hmmm . . . So you could tell us how soft dome butt is?

Goooooooood

her reply?

god.

:LOL:

The only vaguely Musey dream was when 'Project MK: Ultra' seized my school on GCSE results day and when they found our hiding place they told us to follow the guiding light. Then I woke up in the sunshine in a cold sweat thinking 'Congratulations Muse, you've screwed my mind up.'.

Omg I've gone from never having a muse dream to two in one week. :awesome: Ok so stuff happened before like we (me and my sister) were walking though some sort of bush area. And we came across the Cullen in their baseball outfits and i went up to Alice and she gave me a hug. :kiss::erm: When i told my sister this she was so jealous (thats right of my dream) cause she is in love with twilight (and likes muse so yes everyone it can happen:rolleyes:) + her favourite character is Alice. Anyway then i was working in (or helping out) at some fast food place Blah blah blah. Then all of a sudden there was a flash :stunned: and Tom jumps out from behind the camera and says "one more time please" then there's another flash and i was like what the hell is going on. So i walked over to the stage where muse were getting ready. I was just about to speak to Chris:) (he was closes) and my phone alarm goes off :(

soz I know this makes no sense i always turn into a mindless zombie when i have good dreams and everything that happens is one big blur.:$

I'm hoping my next dream involves (vividly) me and Matt down by Lake Como sharing a picnic or something like that:happy:

Well I was at some fair or something, and there was this guy, Andrew Hansen (from a tv show called The Chasers War On Everything) and he was being a radio host. And he said he was going to be playing Uprising so I waited around with him alllll day and he never ended up playing the single. :(

Then later on in my dream I was in some newsagent and they began playing Muse songs, including 'You Fucking Mother Fucker" :LOL: and 'Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want". It was exciting and I was like "I have to tell everyone on the boards!"

Then I woke up. And here I am telling you all. :p

last night i had a dream that while i was at a sleepover/camp out muse released like 200 songs all from the resistance via radio. and i was all pissed at my mom because i thought she hadn't recorded them. then i discovered she had recorded them and i was still all mad cuz i couldn't listen to them for some odd reason.

they really need to release the resistance. im going insane.

Guest Octazooka
:$:$

:LOL: :LOL:

I dreamt of Matt playing KoC alone in the Colosseum in Rome to a bunch of mutated rats who were acting as backup for Dom and Chris..they were nowhere to be seen :facepalm:

Must have been the Matt-meerkat comparisons, that was a pretty weird dream :LOL:

ive had two muse dreams already...

the first one had a really strange feel to it...i was meeting muse for the first time at what seemed to be a dark parking lot with a few lights around. the first and best thing i remember was greeting cool-style with dom. we were like "yeah whats up man" and "yeah bro" etc. and we were giving each other these awesome high fives and handshakes and stuff. i felt like a pro :awesome: i then sorta had a conversation with matt (cool style of course) but the dream kinda blurred it out strangely so i couldn't really follow it properly. after getting done with matt and dom, i preceded on the mission to give chris compliments of being an unbelievably amazing bassist. for some odd reason he was in a car so i knocked and he shook his head no as in he didn't want to see me :eek: i felt the greatest feeling of sadness and embarrassment ever. i then think (not too sure about this) spoke to matt and/or dom about how i felt about the situation and how i wanted to give chris his compliments but i think they were sorta impatient? dreams are fuzzy...

the next one was located in some kind of bright public cafeteria under a white tent with open doors letting in a bunch of white light. the place was busy but i found muse sitting at one of the tables. i went up to them and told them that USoE was a freaking amazing song and i loved it. they were super pissed and impatient and didn't want to talk to me :eek: i left the table thinking WTFWTFWTFWTF