I had a dream last night I got a new Muse Live DVD.

It was in this theatre but big enough to have the pillars. They played Uprising, Resistance and New Born, Then Matt looked confused and lost on stage after NB and was going "Uh... what do I do now?". After a moment of confusion he took this little banjo-shaped guitar from this bright blue sock puppet and began miming Map of the Problematique with Dom and Chris looking on going "WTF?".

And then during Supermassive Black Hole I seem to remember he was dancing with the sock puppet while playing his guitar, which sounded shit and he ended up playing the whole song on his Kaoss Pad. Then came Guiding Light and I think (although I'm not so sure) it turned monochrome, with haircuts blown in the wind and really cheesy stuff like that. :LOL:

I do remember also MK ULTRA being played, and then Hysteria, and then it suddenly cracked into static and then my dream ended.

So then I ended up in a room with Matt. And I was like ‘OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THIS IS SO AMAZING I LOVE YOU!’ and he was just sat there grinning. But the weird thing was he had a tail. And for some reason this didn’t seem odd in the slightest...

I love how this isn't the first post about Matt having a tail :LOL:

Muse dreams always make me wake up happy.

Yee :D

... Unless I get some awesome Muse swag, and then wake up and realize that it wasn't real :erm:

Hm. I was at my friend's house, flipping through her albums. She was being a real bitch, which she isn't in real life. I found a 3-part documentary about Muse, which came with a written biography with full-color pictures.

Me: Share?! :pope:

Friend: Psh, no! :phu::

She also told me about a bootleg of Nirvana covering Celtic Woman, but refused to play it for me.

/bizarre

Dreams about Matt ... still priceless! :awesome:

XD haha you ARE lucky to have him stay with you!! :p

Thanks. I just wish I didn't have to wake up. I wish I could stay in my Matt dreams foreverrrr. I wish it could be real. But I know it will never be real :(. Sometimes I actually start crying because I know I will never be with matt. I just want him to love me. I want him to kiss me, I want him to touch me. I want him to hug me, I want him to hold me. But I know this will never be :supersad: it's not only a strong love. I NEED him. I seriously don't know how much longer I will be able to live without him :'(

Thanks. I just wish I didn't have to wake up. I wish I could stay in my Matt dreams foreverrrr. I wish it could be real. But I know it will never be real :(. Sometimes I actually start crying because I know I will never be with matt. I just want him to love me. I want him to kiss me, I want him to touch me. I want him to hug me, I want him to hold me. But I know this will never be :supersad: it's not only a strong love. I NEED him. I seriously don't know how much longer I will be able to live without him :'(

See, your problem is that you live in that horrid place people call 'reality.' Wherever the feck that is.

Cheer up, Love. Getting Muse-groped at night is better than never at all, eh? ;)

See, your problem is that you live in that horrid place people call 'reality.' Wherever the feck that is.

Cheer up, Love. Getting Muse-groped at night is better than never at all, eh? ;)

Yeah I hate living in Reality. I wanna move to the land of Matt Bellamy Fantasies

and yes. It is, but I need matt. I need him for real, not just in my dreams. Sometimes it feels like I survive through all my sadness to get to my dreams, but it is pointless in the end. I feel that way because it is true. I know deep down that I'll never actually be with Matt. He is the reason I'm alive, and I'm never gonna be with him anyway. Matt said himself:

"and we love

and we hope

and we die.

All to no avail

all to no avail!!!"

You know, every time I have like a super amazing Muse dream, I always wake up grinning like an idiot :LOL:. Still, there are some dreams where I just wake up sad or scared. Like once I dreamed that Matt was extremely upset and refused to talk to be because apparently we were like best friends, but the reason why he wasn't talking to me was because I got pissed off at him for annoying me too much earlier. Wow I'm mean :LOL:. But yeah, I woke up sad/guilty :(.

I also had a dream where Matt kept stalking me while I was in some corridor in a big huge castle in space while The Gallery was playing in the background (I feel like I posted this one before...oh well...xD). I woke up scared then :LOL:.

Yeah I hate living in Reality. I wanna move to the land of Matt Bellamy Fantasies

and yes. It is, but I need matt. I need him for real, not just in my dreams. Sometimes it feels like I survive through all my sadness to get to my dreams, but it is pointless in the end. I feel that way because it is true. I know deep down that I'll never actually be with Matt. He is the reason I'm alive, and I'm never gonna be with him anyway. Matt said himself:

"and we love

and we hope

and we die.

All to no avail

all to no avail!!!"

Shall we carpool? :awesome:

How long have you been a fan?

You know, every time I have like a super amazing Muse dream, I always wake up grinning like an idiot :LOL:. Still, there are some dreams where I just wake up sad or scared. Like once I dreamed that Matt was extremely upset and refused to talk to be because apparently we were like best friends, but the reason why he wasn't talking to me was because I got pissed off at him for annoying me too much earlier. Wow I'm mean :LOL:. But yeah, I woke up sad/guilty :(.

I also had a dream where Matt kept stalking me while I was in some corridor in a big huge castle in space while The Gallery was playing in the background (I feel like I posted this one before...oh well...xD). I woke up scared then :LOL:.

I feel happiness and complete depression at the same time. Happiness because I had a great time with matt in the dream and depression because I know I can never have him :(

I feel happiness and complete depression at the same time. Happiness because I had a great time with matt in the dream and depression because I know I can never have him :(

Happens a lot with loves, or certainly unrequited ones...

I wish I could make my dream with this girl I find fantastic a reality. But alas, she now has someone and I'm back in the singles dumpster looking for a solution but not knowing where its going to come from.

Its simply knowing that hopelessly I'll love these people endlessly and saying I won't leave them falling but resigned to knowing that moment will never come (that song is a real heart-wrencher), or someone will beat me to them and I'll be resigned in my corner.

Fantasy land sounds good... if only we could go there.

3 years :)

and yes we should go to Matt Bellamy Fantasies land.

Ah. I'm just a baby fan, going for a year and a half :) I had it really bad for Matt 3-4 months into it... granted, I still do ;) I take comfort in the fact that Muse will always be there for me (albeit a figment of my imagination) no matter how many assholes or how much pain I encounter my life. I have their music, and occasionally the dreams. And I still hold on to the idea of meeting them someday. I would've waited after the concert, but I had to catch the train home. Sigh. Next time.

I call shotgun! :p

Dibs on his hair :shifty:

I wish I could make my dream with this girl I find fantastic a reality. But alas, she now has someone and I'm back in the singles dumpster looking for a solution but not knowing where its going to come from.

Its simply knowing that hopelessly I'll love these people endlessly and saying I won't leave them falling but resigned to knowing that moment will never come (that song is a real heart-wrencher), or someone will beat me to them and I'll be resigned in my corner.

Depressed Single's Club, anyone? :(

I know :(. I will always love matt no matter what happens. I'd cut his name in my heart, Ill destroy this world for him, I know I want to feel his pain. (space dementia)

basically I live for him all these years. Im so sick of this space and I wish I could be far away (host) but I keep living for him, and in the end, I never get him, and this was all pointless in the end

because that's how I feel. I live for him, just hoping and dreaming for my whole life. But when I die, I will end up with nothing. I'll never end up getting matt

i want him badly, but it's not just want. It's like how a person says that they *want* a glass of water. They actually need it, but they just say that they want it. My life is pointless if I don't get matt :supersad: :'(

Ah. I'm just a baby fan, going for a year and a half :) I had it really bad for Matt 3-4 months into it... granted, I still do ;) I take comfort in the fact that Muse will always be there for me (albeit a figment of my imagination) no matter how many assholes or how much pain I encounter my life. I have their music, and occasionally the dreams. And I still hold on to the idea of meeting them someday. I would've waited after the concert, but I had to catch the train home. Sigh. Next time.

I call shotgun! :p

Dibs on his hair :shifty:

Depressed Single's Club, anyone? :(

I could never meet him. I mean, I want to, badly, but I may end up arrested in the end. Because I would just be acting normal and talking to him then I would grab him and start making out with him

yeah I have the music and the dreams, but it isn't enough. It's like if you are dying of thirst, and drink half an ounce of water. It's enough to keep you just hanging on, but not enough to satisfy you. That's how it is for me, the music and the dreams keep me just hanging on, but I'll never actually be happy without Matt truly loving me.

I could never meet him. I mean, I want to, badly, but I may end up arrested in the end. Because I would just be acting normal and talking to him then I would grab him and start making out with him

yeah I have the music and the dreams, but it isn't enough. It's like if you are dying of thirst, and drink half an ounce of water. It's enough to keep you just hanging on, but not enough to satisfy you. That's how it is for me, the music and the dreams keep me just hanging on, but I'll never actually be happy without Matt truly loving me.

I say it would be worth it :LOL: Matt's encountered scarier. A creepy, naked painting of him, waking up to a complete stranger sitting on his hotel bed, being followed by a horde of screaming Japanese girls at the airport...

Don't say that. Love is cruel, but it reaches all of us at some point. Matt's a human, just like the rest of us. There are hundreds of thousands of young, attractive, talented, nice guys on this planet. One of my favorite sayings is 'losers come in twos' - no matter how crappy I feel, I know there's someone out there who's just like me. We're just trying to find each other. That probably doesn't help much, but I know there is a purpose for every life, and a 'someone' for every person.

/offtopic rantpreach

Edited by Sing_For_Absolution

Awwwz, I know what you mean. I get really depressed at times too when an amazing dream had happened and Matt was there and I feel so down during the day. I wish all that was a reality, but meh life is a cruel, cruel thing >.>, but...I know what you mean you get the feeling that you need him like now. I've felt the same in the past with other issues. It's annoying. Yet, I don't think about Matt 24/7 because I have my own guy I really like ;), but whatever. I guess the need to have someone so badly sticks to you forever and you go insane. Like I said, I can relate.

I say it would be worth it :LOL: Matt's encountered scarier. A creepy, naked painting of him, waking up to a complete stranger sitting on his hotel bed, being followed by a horde of screaming Japanese girls at the airport...

Don't say that. Love is cruel, but it reaches all of us at some point. Matt's a human, just like the rest of us. There are hundreds of thousands of young, attractive, talented, nice guys on this planet. One of my favorite sayings is 'losers come in twos' - no matter how crappy I feel, I know there's someone out there who's just like me. We're just trying to find each other. That probably doesn't help much, but I know there is a purpose for every life, and a 'someone' for every person.

LOL that would be so worth it!!! Your right!

I know many people believe that, but I'm not one of those people. I believe that life happens, you die, and then everyone eventually forgets you. I know it's a pretty depressing view on life, but it's what I believe.

Anyway, I truly feel matt is the only one I will ever love. Sometimes i actually start crying because of the fact that I will never actually be able to be with matt :supersad:

Awwwz, I know what you mean. I get really depressed at times too when an amazing dream had happened and Matt was there and I feel so down during the day. I wish all that was a reality, but meh life is a cruel, cruel thing >.>, but...I know what you mean you get the feeling that you need him like now. I've felt the same in the past with other issues. It's annoying. Yet, I don't think about Matt 24/7 because I have my own guy I really like ;), but whatever. I guess the need to have someone so badly sticks to you forever and you go insane. Like I said, I can relate.

Yeah. I think about him for ever. And I would trade the whole rest of my life for even just a day of being with matt. Hugging him, kissing him, being loved by him, and just knowing, you are with him.

Yeah. I think about him for ever. And I would trade the whole rest of my life for even just a day of being with matt. Hugging him' date=' kissing him, being loved by him, and just knowing, you are with him.[/quote']

Guys if you idolise him too much it only makes yourselves unhappy and causes him stress from the attention.

It's like a friggin' Edward from twilight situation...you'll find your own version :)