Dom on XFM

a-museing

nooooooooooooooo.com/

To be fair, it does sound really fun. :LOL: Fun≠good, though, no matter how much it may feel like it is.

So... this will show up eventually somewhere, hopefully. I want to hear it...

Thanks for the link!

I reckon Dom always mentions that Muse is doing something "they've never done before", but if it's about the setlist, could we expect them playing NSC then?

anyways, it sounds exciting!

Thanks for the link!

I reckon Dom always mentions that Muse is doing something "they've never done before", but if it's about the setlist, could we expect them playing NSC then?

Yeah I imagine Dom could have exaggerated the not played for years bit so I'm not banking on that. If they're doing Citizen Erased and Sunburn they've done those recently. Showbiz is one they haven't done for a while though, so I wonder if that's one he's referring to as it had a high placing.:D

I reckon the new song will be brilliant fun live.:D

Thanks for the link!

He did say specifically that they were rehearsing songs they hadn't played on years, in a kind of 'reminding ourselves how to play them' way.

Which suggests some oldies they haven't played in a long long time.

Archived