Dom on XFM

a-museing

Inclusion of other musicians = clearly the orchestra, whom they are practicing with this week.

Something they havent done before = the whole of exogenisis, playing live with the orchestra *

Old songs = Citizen Erased and Bliss because they came top in most of the polls, so they probably thought "meh lets just play those two" :p but nah, they might play a few other old ones at gigs with voted for them.

It wont just be glastonbury that gets the orchestra, that would be simply retarded. Wembley/Manchester are pretty much guarenteed it, along with the Stade De Paris gigs having good odds too. all makes sense, its not like money is an issue too looking at the fucking size of the stage design :LOL:

* along the lines of the orchestra, and doing something they have never done before, ie. playing with an orchestra LIVE, I personally think they might have rearranged a few songs with strings too, or at least, songs which already have strings such as Citizen Erased and United States of Yourmum, maybe even some others. Dont hold me to this though, it just seems a waste to ONLY bring the orchestra for Exogenisis at the end :p

Old songs = Citizen Erased and Bliss because they came top in most of the polls, so they probably thought "meh lets just play those two" :p but nah, they might play a few other old ones at gigs with voted for them.

I don't think he was referring to Citizen Erased or Bliss. As far as I know they've played both of these fairly recently. Dom said they were 'learning songs' they haven't played in years. The ones they've forgotten how to play because it's been so long. Sounds really promising to me.

I don't think he was referring to Citizen Erased or Bliss. As far as I know they've played both of these fairly recently. Dom said they were 'learning songs' they haven't played in years. The ones they've forgotten how to play because it's been so long. Sounds really promising to me.

Lets face it, Muse are the kingpins of bullshitters. :p

They have played CE and Bliss both only a hadfull of times or something in the past 3 or 4 years, and they are both old songs (9 years old) sure, they might be learning a few, for the gigs which voted really old songs in the polls, but dont go expecting to hear Uno at wembley or anything :LOL:

Also, "learning" could refer to learning to play Citizen Erased with an Orchestra :awesome:

I have a feeling that for the gigs with the orchestra, there will be a clear section of the setlist with the orchestra, maybe a few songs will get played such as CE and USoE with the orchestra, then Exogenisis to play out the main part of the set/first encore, then they come back for 3 or so more songs to rock the fuck out of the stadium and close the show. :)

"i belong to stevie" woahhowowowow

bud.

As i read this i was listening to a live recording of showbiz when Matt yells at the end "woahwowowow" and it fit perfectly. the image of Stevie jamming it out while Matt wailed made me almost pee myself :LOL:

Archived