i dont know why but i think neutral star collision will be the exogenesis part 4 :D

maybe because of the name or because the preview i dont know, but i think it will be that kind of song.

1. Exogenesis is a symphony...it has 3 parts for a reason!

2. The name is in the bloody title, so why go and call it Neutral Star Collision? Are you about 5 and cant read?

3. The preview is 3 Seconds long and contains a little bit of piano, in that case is New Born a symphony?

:facepalm:

This is a little OT, but the Adagio Sostenuto Matt plays doesn't sound like it could even be an interpretation of the original... unless I'm thinking of the wrong thing. It's supposed to be from the second movement Piano Concerto No. 2, right? Doesn't even sound similar to me...

i thought this also, then i realized he played the same thing in 2003

2. The name is in the bloody title, so why go and call it Neutral Star Collision? Are you about 5 and cant read?

3. The preview is 3 Seconds long and contains a little bit of piano, in that case is New Born a symphony?

> typical underage Muse fan.

you mad, Bro?

wow a count down on the main page.. talk about one hyped up song, 121 page thread, 200,000 views on the 8 second preview.. the pressure for it to be good is amazing!

It doesn't matter if we all hate it tough, it will still be a massive money making single.

Not that I doubt it, I'm expecting it will be decent too.

Symphonies usually consist of 4 movements. Are you 5 and can't read?

Symphonies usually consist of 4 movements. Are you 5 and can't read?

You're both right and wrong lol

There are symphonies with 3, 4, 5 and even 6 movements.

Classical (Classical Period) Symphonies have usually 3 or 4 movements.

As an example of a 3 movement symphony you have Mozart's Symphony No.38 'Prague', for a 4 movement you have Mozart's Symphony No.41 'Jupiter'.

Symphonies with 5 and 6 movements appeared in the late Classical Period and Romantic Period with for example Bethoven's Symphony No.9 (6 movements) and almost every Gustav Mahler's symphony.

I hope I cleared things up :)

Archived