I forgot about USoE, but I can't remember where in IBTY there is any falsetto. And "He can leave falsetto out if he damn pleases", are you trying to make a point or something? Because I've never said anything about why he doesn't sing that much falsetto and certainly not anything about there being too little falsetto in TR.

CarrieB said that TR didn't lack falsetto COMPARED to the other albums, and that's just wrong.

Sounded like you were complaining that TR had too little falsetto and I got defensive, my bad.

In IBTY, the "ooh oh" bits before Mon Coeur and at the end of the song.

This is second time I've heard 'The resistance is resistant to falsetto lolololololo'. I'm not expecting every Muse song to contain falsetto.

Well, as long as you weren't referring to me.

Lady Gaga has confirmed her appearance on Muse's newest addition to the Twilight soundtrack, 'Neutron Star Collision'. In an interview, Gaga mentioned that the project was "exciting, and was a big challenge to work with a band such as Muse."

Neutron Star Collision will be released on the 17th of May as part of the soundtrack for Twilight: Eclipse.

I just seen this on Muselive but I can't find a source for it so I'm not sure :/

Since The Resistance, pretty much. Black Holes still had some fantastic falsetto parts (like in Knights of Cydonia), but TR doesn't. Okay, Overture has falsetto vocals and some other songs may have to, but the level of falsetto was reduced to normal pop standard.

Not actually.

Yes he did.

And what? How can you say that it doesn't lack falsetto compared to the other albums? Seriously?

We have Overture, and the last chorus of Uprising. Other than that it's just some ordinary falsetto that is nothing special, in MK Ultra and the end of Guiding Light. Want me to mention all the falsetto parts of the other albums?

So?

Archived