Or lets hope its like the "piano thing' :p

that'll be a kick in the arse for twatlight for rejecting matt's composition for bella's lullaby :)

srsly rpatz composition sounds so simple it doesnt fit with what meyer writes abt it sounding so massive :p

Rpattz didn't write Bella's Lullaby, Carter Burwell did.

Quick reply without having reeealy read it, for I feel I need to.

Whilst I do not enjoy Twilight (Or Twatlight, as I saw it refered to, that gave me much amusement), I look forward to a new Muse song, as I'm sure many of you do.

All we can do is hope for 2 things: 1. That it isn't written FOR Twilight (Therefore making it lovey-dovey and essentially shit), and 2. That it isn't as terrible as Prague :chuckle:

:phu: :'(

Seriously, 114 pages of "Twilight sucks! Stephanie Meyer should die! Noez, Twilight it good! Stop arguing! I can't wait for the song! The song is gonna suck!"

Guys, wait for the song, then form an opinion.

And really, all this Twilight hate has become even more stupid and cringeworthy than Twilight itself.

Seriously, 114 pages of "Twilight sucks! Stephanie Meyer should die! Noez, Twilight it good! Stop arguing! I can't wait for the song! The song is gonna suck!"
Oh! I thought you were calling me lame for looking Terry Smith. :chuckle:

And really, all this Twilight hate has become even more stupid and cringeworthy than Twilight itself.

Agreed. Some peoples behavior has been more idiotic than any 'Twilight fan'.*

* Not saying all Twilight fans are idiots but people on this board seem to presume they are.

Well said. I hate twilight too, but Im not gonna spend the rest of my life complaining about meyer (who is a muser afterall) instead of enjoying muse's music and their live performances, which are reasons for living :D

Archived