Don't worry. There's always been whinging in these forums, ever since 2003. This war between fans is nothing new, really. The people like you and me should just ignore the war and enjoy Muse's variety without letting ourselves get bothered over someone else's stress because he/she misses something that won't come back 'cause the band has changed and grown up for good. :)

Nice strawman argument bro.

Why is 'growing up' an excuse to make pop music?

Nice strawman argument bro.

Why is 'growing up' an excuse to make pop music?

Because what Muse is doing right now is far away from pop music.

You know what is overproduced pop music? The Rasmus. I'm embarassed about them.

Don't lie to yourself.

If the chorus is this, the whole is about vampire love and dying together. Do you expect Matt to dye his hair red inbetween choruses and start playing heavy D chords? No, that won't happen (unfortunately). Like it's been said, to be honest, I feel a bit embarrassed about being a Muse fan now.

PML, how old are you? 'i feel embarrassed about being a fan of___' ?? wtf, you either like something or you dont! dont you have balls to stand up for what you like or you feel the need to be accepted by others in order to truly enjoy something? :LOL:

dude, muse fans *facepalm*

actually, i dont EVER remember a time when being a muse fan was cool. i mean, most people didnt know them, they found matt's voice ridiculous... we are doomed to be uncool, i suppose :D

I love how people here think these kind of things only happen on this forum and that every other band's fans love their music and no one has differences :p

Oh but in the utopian realm it is true :LOL:

Muse are:

a. A huge band with a massive following

and

b. a mix of diverse styles across their albums

That is obviously going to create lots of potential for conflict :LOL:

Archived