cause our excitement is foreeeeever :D

as much as I hate the lyrics, I love the instrumental so I'm still effing excited :D

and from now on I'll consider the real lyrics are

and lies, ass endeavor

Agreed. Totally sounds like he is singing that, but his voice is so incredible I don't even care. I still worship him.

Am i the only one that cant stop listening to this clip?

:LOL: The song has been in my head literally all day, going over and over and over.

And yeah the chorus has cheesy lyrics but I mean when you think about it a lot of Muse songs have pretty standard choruses with basic lyrics.

So I guess I'm liking the chorus but in many cases with Muse the chorus isn't anything to go by in relation to what the rest of the song will sound like so I really can't wait to hear the whole thing :awesome:

Yeah as if this is the first time Muse does simple lyrics, jeezus. Just think about

I DON'T LOVE YOU

AND I NEVER WILL!!

Huh? :p I can't see the problem with these new lyrics. Muse has always had these simple lines in their songs but they've never bothered me at all 'cause it's the crazy and unique basslines, guitar riffs, drum beats, vocals and piano riffs that got me into Muse. Those come first, then the words. And for me this new song is like a positive version of Stockholm Syndrome, it gives me goosebumps! :D

Agreed. Totally sounds like he is singing that, but his voice is so incredible I don't even care. I still worship him.

it those lyrics are true

it will be freaking orgasmic to watch it in the cinema to see the fan girls' faces!

it will almost...just almost so good as playing "you fucking mother fucker" in some romantic scene lol

I really love it now. It certainly has that uplifting feel that The Resistance has but appears to go a bit further even. It's kind of exciting. Love Matt's voice, love the instrumentals and love the video! I think the quality of the instrumentals, and Matt's distinctive voice modifies what could have been total cheese. It's not plain old chedder, it's a quality cheese!:D

I really love it now.

I was surprised that you didn't. :p

Yeah as if this is the first time Muse does simple lyrics, jeezus. Just think about

I DON'T LOVE YOU

AND I NEVER WILL!!

Yeah, but that doesn't scream out "cheese" to me.

Yeah as if this is the first time Muse does simple lyrics, I DON'T LOVE YOU

AND I NEVER WILL!!

My plug in baby

Crucifies my enemies

The truth is that I think that Plug in Baby is pretty shit title.

Anyway I haven't listened to the clip, I hate all this 30 seconds shit, I prefer to wait and hear the full song but all your coments has been a good read lol I can't imagine how this song is going to be when in just 30 seconds sounds like TOADA, Easily, Resistance, IBTY, The Killers, ABBA, Glorious and many more; at the same time :LOL:

My plug in baby

Crucifies my enemies

The truth is that I think that Plug in Baby is pretty shit title.

Anyway I haven't listened to the clip, I hate all this 30 seconds shit, I prefer to wait and hear the full song but all your coments has been a good read lol I can't imagine how this song is going to be when in just 30 seconds sounds like TOADA, Easily, Resistance, IBTY, The Killers, ABBA, Glorious and many more; at the same time :LOL:

Think Old Muse ( lite Showbiz era/OOS bassline) crossed Resistance/Glorious lite pop-rock crossed with a hint of Queen

I know I should not judge on 30 second clips because I thought a lot of the resistance was bad from the preview (mistake!) but the preview just makes me sad that precious Muse has been taken by the twilighters, I don't know its not working for me.

o . o

Can someone remind me of a time when A. Muse weren't cheesy, B. didn't have shitty lyrics or C. didn't have 'pop' overtones?

The chorus of this song is no more pop or cheesy than of songs like Fillip, Overdue, Plug In Baby, Buuterflies & Hurricanes, Starlight, Invincible, Resistance, etc.

I think it sounds pretty good so far, it was unlikely to every get remotely near any of my favourite Muse songs but hey, new original pieces are always welcome :happy:.

Has anyone else seen this?

Someone claims this to be the instrumentals for NSC. :erm:

3vzOS7aEit0

Cool song, but I don't think it's NSC. If it was, then I would be a very relieved Muser. :)

Woah, this song is amazing. :stunned: It's not Muse, is it? If it is, then I would be very, very happy.

Archived