Yes I´m a fan since absolution and it´s completely ridiculous that people wants CE or any other old song again and again and again, shame and boring.

I think Muse can make music that has some of the same elements that make CE and other songs so lovable without doing the same thing over and over.

About the teaser...don´t wanna judge 30 seconds...but the lyrics are so basic...

Mhm... basic is a good word to describe them, along with cheesy. I like the music (so far good not great) but the lyrics made me go "Good GODthisistheworstthingI'veeverseen" the first time I watched it and I laughed/WTFed about it with my friend for a few minutes before I could watch it again.

Mhm... basic is a good word to describe them, along with cheesy. I like the music (so far good not great) but the lyrics made me go "Good GODthisistheworstthingI'veeverseen" the first time I watched it and I laughed/WTFed about it with my friend for a few minutes before I could watch it again.

Nothing to point to the music...I quite like it. Specially drums. But like I said I rather wait for the full song...I did that for TR and I´d that for this one before any (complete) judgement.

I know some people that judged Resistance for it´s 30 seconds and then they had some regrets:rolleyes:

Man. I have high hopes for this video, and I have a feeling the preview isn't giving us the full picture about this song.

They seemed pretty happy with it, and mentioned it is rather OTT somewhere I believe.

Musically, I think it's very cool, that bassline is old school, pre absolution muse.

And horns in the background? something a little diff

Man. I have high hopes for this video, and I have a feeling the preview isn't giving us the full picture about this song.

They seemed pretty happy with it, and mentioned it is rather OTT somewhere I believe.

Musically, I think it's very cool, that bassline is old school, pre absolution muse.

And horns in the background? something a little diff

:O I didn't hear horns... Now I have to listen to it again...

I had to plug headphones in to hear the piano, now I'm sort of loving this :D yay the drums. I'm having trouble differentiating between the bass and guitar on this though.

The slo-mo is hilarious btw. Hopefully the rest of the video is good. Godddddddd I hope this is going to be an enormous piss-take, otherwise I just don't know what to make of the lyrics.

Am i the only one that cant stop listening to this clip?

no you're not. :$

My headphones are in the car... I want to get them, but I'm too lazy. :fear: I want to listen to this properly dammit. I could hear the piano, and could barely make out some backing vocals, but it's a strain.

I just read 40 pages, and I didn't bother reading up to this page. :facepalm: And I lost nearly all my quotes. :rolleyes:

Muse and Twilight..........a musical songwriting coalition no one wanted :LOL:

:LOL:

Trainwreck really started when SMBH came out and then carried on through the Black Holes era as thus:

1. The ressurection of Feeling Good as a live song

2. The butchering of Assassin from the popular 2005 live version

3. Not changing up the setlist (LOL, they changed it every night in the UK back then)

4. Releasing Invincible as a single

5. People getting really bored of Starlight

Sounds like some sort of melodramatic movie. :chuckle:

Anyway, the clip's a bit disappointing. The lyrics are horribly cheesy. I actually think Muse do write some good lyrics, but I don't think this song's lyrics are included in that. :p The music isn't terribly interesting, but hopefully there'll be much more to the song. I'm not going to judge the song based on the clip.

Yes I´m a fan since absolution and it´s completely ridiculous that people wants CE or any other old song again and again and again, shame and boring.

personally, i'm hoping the next album is nothing but random redo's of citizen.... they could do a pop version, a cheesy ballad version, a rap version, a salsa version...

wut.jpg

he has only done one song for twilight

he has only done one song

he has only

he has

he

lolwut?

lolwut

lolwu

lolw

lol

lo

l

Matt's wearing the pants:

I can't wait to see what Dom looks like...and if they show him. :LOL::LOL:

:LOL:

I love when Muse are being silly.

Those pants were looking pretty hawt in the vid, but lord, I like my Matteh w/o the eyeliner. >_> *cough SMBH video cough*.

This song is looking alright so far.. lyrics aren't as cheesy as Guiding Light though. Or are they..

I can't stop, my excitement is fast increasing! Hurry up Monday.

cause our excitement is foreeeeever :D

as much as I hate the lyrics, I love the instrumental so I'm still effing excited :D

and from now on I'll consider the real lyrics are

and lies, ass endeavor

Archived