Arabian strings in City of Delusion?

(goes off to listen again)

YES!!! I could actually tell from the chords he's using, the bass line sounds like a mixture

of a bit of COD and USoE with that arabian/spanish feel

Yeah' date=' I see what you mean. Same sort of vibe but I'd say more Spanish than anything.[/quote']

the tempo is definitely flamenco based

I like it.

I´m not gonna say much more about it simply because I have a feeling that the song is gonna have a different flavour than the cheesy one we think it has so far... I mean Neutron star collision is not exactly the most suitable title for cheesiness. But then again, we know Muse´s unpredictability...

Matt´s voice sounds :awesome:

its EPIC so far. not AWESOME (except perhaps that bass line). And I was surprised that I really really liked it as soon as I heard it. I'm looking forward to the whole song! (especially if Neutron Star Collision is a more rockin' part)

I'll miss the OoS gritty riffs but I think this song is on more of a 'Queen' level, something that's a bit cheesy but not forgotten for decades :awesome: excited.

I think this actually sounds promising

Something about the start and end of the clip make me think the rest of the song will be pretty good.

And yeah the lyrics are quite cheesy but the way he's singing it, almost kinda adds a darkness to it, imo anyway.

I think the song may grow on me but...is that supposed to be some kind of vampire cape thingy Matt's wearing??!:stunned::stunned: I thought I saw something swing out behind him but maybe I imagined it :$

I think the song may grow on me but...is that supposed to be some kind of vampire cape thingy Matt's wearing??!:stunned::stunned: I thought I saw something swing out behind him but maybe I imagined it :$

he has worn that before, is like a one shoulder cape thing :LOL:

...is that supposed to be some kind of vampire cape thingy Matt's wearing??!:stunned::stunned: I thought I saw something swing out behind him but maybe I imagined it :$

yeah you're right, I think it looks more of some weird... giant half attached scarf? Maybe the shirt just has some strange feature :erm:

I really like the background vocals and harmonies. You'll have to listen for them :)

yes!! during the third verse ("and lie") i was listening like :D

the more i listen the more I like it! :erm: my expectations were so low too!

:LOL: I thought it was a vest thing with kinda horrible fringes on it, but whatever it is there's definitely something there.

The leather pants are hilarious as well. :LOL:

Oh and I just decided that the last five seconds are win.

Archived