And when have Muse done crap falsetto and piano?

crap falsetto is impossible anyway. If Matt is singing in falsetto, then he's singing in falsetto regardless.

They haven't but that doesn't mean it can't happen, right? And I was half joking anyway :LOL:

Sorry, but...

If Your reading abilities make You don't able to read post longer as 2 sentences, then I must congratulate You being fan of band who play rock for clever people and I'm amazed, taht You don't like NSC chorus. I can't find more simple Muse lyrics, to satisfy your needs.

I prefer interesting posts to writing everytime irony to be messageboard star.

*such evil post*

:mad:

:LOL:

your post wasn't interesting. just saying.

Sorry, but...

If Your reading abilities make You don't able to read post longer as 2 sentences, then I must congratulate You being fan of band who play rock for clever people and I'm amazed, taht You don't like NSC chorus. I can't find more simple Muse lyrics, to satisfy your needs.

*such evil post*

And I prefer posts that makes sense in proper English but...

:p

Sorry, but...

*such evil post*

lolcat_what.jpg

Archived