Thanks, although I'm definitely a "she," thank you very much.

Ha, I knew my childhood piano lessons would be good for something! ;)

I read it! :awesome:

Bloody good review as well. Nice one.

I agree with you as well.

It sounds quite up tempo and happy/poppy but then also has interesting dark undertones and definitely has a classic Muse feel.

Just heard the clip. All the bitching is about this song? It's just an average pop song! I was expecting "when pure hearts stumble in MY hands they crumble"

Erm. This is WHY people are bitching...

Because of statements like that.

At first I was like= :rolleyes: But then I was like= :awesome:

I hated it on my first listen, but after my third I began to love that 30s clip. It's a bit cheesy on the lyrics, but it's very catchy and I can't stop listening to it. And I know it's not up to everyone's liking, but I love their outfits/makeup in the video. :LOL: They look great. And Matt's voice sounds very strong, it's nice. I'm looking forward to hearing the rest.

Not if the piano & falsetto are crap.

And when have Muse done crap falsetto and piano?

crap falsetto is impossible anyway. If Matt is singing in falsetto, then he's singing in falsetto regardless.

course not. too long.

Sorry, but...

If Your reading abilities make You don't able to read post longer as 2 sentences, then I must congratulate You being fan of band who play rock for clever people and I'm amazed, taht You don't like NSC chorus. I can't find more simple Muse lyrics, to satisfy your needs.

I prefer interesting posts to writing everytime irony to be messageboard star.

*such evil post*

:mad:

:LOL:

It sounds likes Rage Against The Machine fucking Enya :awesome:

:LOL:

see? this is what i mean...snark+lulz=:awesome:

makes me so :happy:

cause really...at this point i'm not here for the song...it's the entertainment that it's producing :chuckle:

i do think it's funny how matt rather randomly kicks into a spin during the chorus...like the music just evoked a rebellious response in him :eyebrows:

It's better than I expected. You were expecting New Born? It's for Twilight! Jesus fuck, I'm leaving now.

ta ta! *waves* :D

It's going to be a long day. I hope Muse are reading this thread as obsessively as we are. :=D

If they are, they're probably laughing their asses off and thinking "Dance my puppets, dance! Muahahaaha!" . . . :stunned: Or something :LOL:

They HAD to know this would ruffle a few feathers, right? I bet they would get a kick out of some of these comments.

(Okay, we're at page 170. This is where I take my leave. I'll be interested to see what page it's on when I come back later :rolleyes::p )

Just heard the clip. All the bitching is about this song? It's just an average pop song! I was expecting "when pure hearts stumble in MY hands they crumble"

wait.. weren't you the one who said it's not pop :wtf:

Archived