-City Of Delusion is better than anything on The Resistance except USOE and US.

-OOS is an excellent album.

-Fury is one of Muse's best B-sides.

-CE=:awesome:

-Uno is one of the worst songs from Showbiz.

Trying to sum up my thoughts on things said earlier in the thread.

Not a single controversial opinion :p

with the exception of NSC i don't mind the cheese. Guiding light is tolerable for me, unintended is a great song one of my favourite muse songs ever. Other cheese that isn't played as much should be played, invincible should replace guiding light.

with the exception of NSC i don't mind the cheese. Guiding light is tolerable for me, unintended is a great song one of my favourite muse songs ever. Other cheese that isn't played as much should be played, invincible should replace guiding light.

Invincible, Guiding Light and Unintended are not in the least bit cheesy, and are better than most other Muse songs.

:yesey:

Most of Origin's lyrics don't make any sense...which isn't cool or raw or revolutionary....just strange and unlike Muse.

City of Delusion is a bit boring.

Uno is the best track on Showbiz.

Neutron Star Collision is better than most of Origin of Symmetry.

:happy:

1. Kinda.

2. Nay, 'tis a brilliant song. Great lyrics, great vocals, great instrumentation and a great style.

3. Almost.

4. :stunned:

Invincible, Guiding Light and Unintended are not in the least bit cheesy, and are better than most other Muse songs.

Are you being sarcastic? It sure sounds like it. :LOL:

Unintended isn't cheesy. But the other two are definitely cheesy. I love Invincible, but I still think it's cheesy.

Are you being sarcastic? It sure sounds like it. :LOL:

Unintended isn't cheesy. But the other two are definitely cheesy. I love Invincible, but I still think it's cheesy.

I didn't think unintended was cheesy and i still don't, but after it was played in Bern people have being putting it under the same category as all the other cheese going on. I never saw the cheesiness in it.