Uno and Darkshines are awesome.

:yesey:

Most of Origin's lyrics don't make any sense...which isn't cool or raw or revolutionary....just strange and unlike Muse.

City of Delusion is a bit boring.

Uno is the best track on Showbiz.

Neutron Star Collision is better than most of Origin of Symmetry.

:happy:

:moarb33f:

Most of Origin's lyrics don't make any sense...which isn't cool or raw or revolutionary....just strange and unlike Muse.

Well, obviously you just haven't thought them out. That's the great thing about them- The meaning of the song isn't straight in your face. Obviously they wanted the meanings to be kept "hidden", or something. And what do you mean, "strange and unlike Muse"? Muse ARE strange :indiff:

Agreed.

Nah- As much as I like the song, Showbiz, Sunburn and HT&ILY still come before it.

:wtf::noey: That comment is simply...I don't know. I shouldn't expect anything less from you, though, should I? :rolleyes:

Exogenesis is greatly overrated- It gets boring and drags on.

The Absolution hype is giving me a headache. Sure, it's my second favourite album- But still. All the fangirls who get all bitchy on me because apparently "I want the next album to be OoS II" are really pissing me off.

Well, obviously you just haven't thought them out. That's the great thing about them- The meaning of the song isn't straight in your face. Obviously they wanted the meanings to be kept "hidden", or something. And what do you mean, "strange and unlike Muse"? Muse ARE strange :indiff:

Muse's first album's lyrics all made sense for the most part.

"Stretch it like a birth squeeze"

"Just suck and see"

"My plug in baby crucifies my enemies"

Matt doesn't even know what they mean. :stunned:

And I think I've listened to the lyrics and tried to decipher them enough...it was the second album I bought.

And not strange in the good way, like the Space Dementia Screenager way, just...strange. I'm not sure if I like it. It's a good thing I listen to the music more than the lyrics.

Half of the album doesn't make sense, ya. Shroomy Matt was shroomy though.

I skip it more than I should. It's boring up to the chorus. Then it's fun.

Naw. But it's definitely up there.

I have loads of cheesy fun with it, sure. Better than most of OoS? Not really.

Muse's first album's lyrics all made sense for the most part.

"Stretch it like a birth squeeze"

"Just suck and see"

"My plug in baby crucifies my enemies"

Matt doesn't even know what they mean. :stunned:

And I think I've listened to the lyrics and tried to decipher them enough...it was the second album I bought.

And not strange in the good way, like the Space Dementia Screenager way, just...strange. I'm not sure if I like it. It's a good thing I listen to the music more than the lyrics.

I don't expect that you like it. I don't think we've ever agreed on one thing, anyway.

I don't expect that you like it. I don't think we've ever agreed on one thing, anyway.

Don't get me wrong, I love their style in Origin, just some major turn offs lyric wise. Most people complain about "Love is forever", but not New Born?

Blackout. :happy: