OMG, I just listened to Guiding Light (on shuffle) WITHOUT skipping and I kind of enjoyed it :eek::ninja:

:LOL: the same happened with me a while ago. I hadnt given it a proper listen because everyone was raving about how terrible it was. Then when I did listen to it I actually thought it was very nice

Of course Muse are going pop. MONIESSSS :LOL:

My opinion is based on their last two albums, and their singles. I don't think Muse will ever be as good as what they were, but that is just my personal opinion as my music taste doesn't stretch to what Muse have created in the last few years! You can't say that just because people don't like new Muse and the direction they are going in they are "special." And I don't want another OoS or Absolution, because that would just be pointless and boring, and because of that, I know that no matter what Muse do now, I probably won't like it, as I haven't liked the majority of the new material, and they have developed in a way that I don't really rate.

Also, this is a thread of controversial opinions, so if anyone else complains about the apparent "hate" for Muse, they are probably in the wrong place. Just saying...

indeed

71014_MoneyHappiness_vl-vertical.jpg

IBTY is actually pretty decent live,not as great as other people are saying though.Only reason why I would like NSC live is for a good laugh.

SMBH live is better than PIB live.

Edited by Luigi.

Stockholm Syndrome is the best, undisputed supreme workout song by Muse. Played it almost constant for 1 1/2 hrs and was pumped.

Dead Star is a distant second, then Hysteria, Assassin, and New Born.

Edited by arsenal0119

Stockholm Syndrome is the best, undisputed supreme workout song by Muse. Played it almost constant for 1 1/2 hrs and was pumped.

Dead Star is a distant second, then Hysteria, Assassin, and New Born.

:D:yesey: Just seeing it live was a workout! CoD and MotP are good too.

:dance::dance:

(Though Uprising is a better song overall than Invincible)

I don't agree,Invincible live has a nice build up,nice chorus and a great guitar solo.Uprising is a fun song but Invincible live is better in my opinion.Album wise,Invincible is worse than Uprising.

I would also like to add that I think SS and AP are the two best songs of Absolution.

I don't agree,Invincible live has a nice build up,nice chorus and a great guitar solo.Uprising is a fun song but Invincible live is better in my opinion.Album wise,Invincible is worse than Uprising.

I would also like to add that I think SS and AP are the two best songs of Absolution.

Agreed! No body seems to like Invincible much anymore..:(

Eh, TiRO and SS for me. :p

Ya, that's my point. Invincible trumps live, but album-wise Uprising's better.

Replace AP with RBS and I'd agree with you.

The four best songs of OOS in my opinion:

-Citizen Erased

-Space Dementia

-Megalomania

-Screenager

Agreed! No body seems to like Invincible much anymore..:(

Eh, TiRO and SS for me. :p

I easily get bored with the album version of TIRO.

Ya, that's my point. Invincible trumps live, but album-wise Uprising's better.

Replace AP with RBS and I'd agree with you.

RBS is one of the highlights of Absolution too,great album closer.