You like NSC. You're a troll 200% :yesey:

True.

I'd rank it as the third best on TR, but from all the videos I've seen, it's fairly boring live. Who knows, maybe it will surprise me...

It is boring live, but I danced to it, so it was fun.

Guiding Light is my third favourite song on The Resistance.

I'm serious.

Guiding Light is cool.

NSC is better.

That there is reason enough for them to stop playing it. :LOL::facepalm:

Yeah, it's a problem when I'm at the barrier and during UD I actually TURN AROUND to watch the lasers make pretty patterns on the other side of the wall instead of watching them. :LOL:

I'd rank it as the third best on TR, but from all the videos I've seen, it's fairly boring live. Who knows, maybe it will surprise me...

Not that every other person on this thread hasn't said it, but just to reiterate for good measure (:LOL:) UD live = :noey:

I am a huge believer that Muse live >>>> Muse studio, but I can honestly say that UD is the only song I've heard live that I didn't think sounded better in concert than on the album. (Mind you, I've only been to one Muse concert, so my opinions are limited to the songs that were on the setlist :LOL: But my point still stands :yesey:)

Unnatural Selection is Muse's best song since Citizen Erased.

I wouldn't go quite that far, personally, but I can definately say that (in my opinion) Unnatural Selection > New Born :yesey: (Cliched as it may be, it's so hard not to compare those two :chuckle:). Actually (I once ranked my favorite Muse songs, just for fun ;)) Unnatural Selection is in my top 15 Muse songs (which, for me, is very high!).

Brilliant song :yesey: I feel like sometimes it doesn't get enough love.

Hyper Music is the best song Muse have ever written.

Then Plug in Baby.

Then Take a Bow.

These are opinions from 5 years of Muse fandom, and some healthy time off in between. At last I can finally say those are my favourite songs with confidence. And peace.

:yesey:

Hyper Music is the best song Muse have ever written.

Then Plug in Baby.

Then Take a Bow.

These are opinions from 5 years of Muse fandom, and some healthy time off in between. At last I can finally say those are my favourite songs with confidence. And peace.

:yesey:

All your opinions are wrong.

Unnatural Selection is Muse's best song since Citizen Erased.

I wouldn't go quite that far, personally, but I can definately say that (in my opinion) Unnatural Selection > New Born :yesey: (Cliched as it may be, it's so hard not to compare those two :chuckle:). Actually (I once ranked my favorite Muse songs, just for fun ;)) Unnatural Selection is in my top 15 Muse songs (which, for me, is very high!).

Brilliant song :yesey: I feel like sometimes it doesn't get enough love.

You're both horribly wrong.