Despite the poor choices of songs played since last September, I wouldn't have half the setlist beef I have if they mixed up the order.

Say if they move the piano section around the set, play pre-piano section songs after the piano section and vice versa, it'd be so much better.

I quite enjoy Guiding Light.

Plug In Baby is my 10th favourite on Origin Of Symmetry. I'd rather listen to any other song, except for Feeling Good. I don't think it's bad, it's just overplayed and not that great-a song. If Muse are so insistant on playing it live, they should play it before the piano section...

Edited by jack259

Well my controversial opinion.....

I think Muse (esp. Dom and Matt) looks ridicolous and idiot because of those silly costumes (helmet Dom, Sparkling Matt, LED suit Matt, whatever)

I don't know what's going on in their mind.

LOL

I don't think that's a controversial opinion. They do look like idiots in those costumes.

that said, I don't terribly mind. :LOL:

Plug In Baby is my 10th favourite on Origin Of Symmetry. I'd rather listen to any other song, except for Feeling Good. I don't think it's bad, it's just overplayed and not that great-a song. If Muse are so insistant on playing it live, they should play it before the piano section...

I agree if you replace it with New Born.

:awesome:

High_Five-1600x1200.jpg

:LOL::awesome:

You just crashed my Internet. On an iPod. Which I wasn't aware was possible.

Haha, sorry.

Agreed. It makes me wonder if they´re doing that as a gimnick to hide "music flaws"...

Or maybe they just like dressing up. Crazy thought, I know. ;)

I am sick of seeing stuff like this here.

Yeah, I'm a hypocrite, whatever. But can't you just discuss it instead of calling them wrong? :erm:

On a completely different note, I cannot be bothered with Megalomania half the time. I dunno what the big deal about that song is.

Whenever the organ blast kicks in it's just :awesome:. I just think its a very unique Muse song, and wouldn't work any other way without a massive organ.

^ I considered it a shorter version of putting "I believe that Plug in Baby is worthy of the praise it recieves, is a phenominal guitar song and should absolutely be played late, as an encore."

Though it was certainly nice to see it as an opener in a couple of setlists.

For what it's worth, I don't really bother with Megalomania that much either. Though a return to those darker lyrical themes would be nice for album 6.

^ I considered it a shorter version of putting "I believe that Plug in Baby is worthy of the praise it recieves, is a phenominal guitar song and should absolutely be played late, as an encore."

Though it was certainly nice to see it as an opener in a couple of setlists.

For what it's worth, I don't really bother with Megalomania that much either. Though a return to those darker lyrical themes would be nice for album 6.

Doesn't make it any better.

Meh, they could do a bunch of cheese for the 6th album and I'd enjoy it.

Then again, I do love a good bit of Muse cheese...

It's a magnificent sounding, brooding song. And it's one of their more creative songs too - one of the few OOS songs that isn't piano or guitar orientated. OK, that was a terrible explanation that didn't really cover anything. :rolleyes: