Follow Me is amazing :awesome:

It's on the verge of being cheesy, but the passion he sings it with and the meaning in the lyrics just make it really beautiful and hearfelt, y'know?

I'm sad that some people are annoyed that Muse are making softer, more personal songs; they seem to only like 'old' Muse, and don't think that Muse can sound different and still be good.

Also I think Muse should try to release LP7 sooner than in 3 years, it's really too long. They only just remained relevent because of the Olympics between TR and T2L, in my opinion :p

also Big Freeze is rather cute so leave it alone k :ninja:

Edited by that-girl-over-there

Follow Me is amazing :awesome:

It's on the verge of being cheesy, but the passion he sings it with and the meaning in the lyrics just make it really beautiful and hearfelt, y'know?

I'm sad that some people are annoyed that Muse are making softer, more personal songs; they seem to only like 'old' Muse, and don't think that Muse can sound different and still be good.

Also I think Muse should try to release LP7 sooner than in 3 years, it's really too long. They only just remained relevent because of the Olympics between TR and T2L, in my opinion :p

:confused:

Follow Me being amazing for you (and for me :awesome:) is not really controversial.

And T2L has quite heavy songs (Supremacy, Survival, Follow Me itself, the ending of Animals, Liquid State, Unsustainable). It's heavier than their previous album. And they always had soft songs too, no one is annoyed by them going softer.

And they had three years between each album since Absolution. The Olympics weren't between TR and T2L but just right before T2L was out.

Follow Me being amazing for you (and for me :awesome:) is not really controversial.

And T2L has quite heavy songs (Supremacy, Survival, Follow Me itself, the ending of Animals, Liquid State, Unsustainable). It's heavier than their previous album. And they always had soft songs too, no one is annoyed by them going softer.

And they had three years between each album since Absolution. The Olympics weren't between TR and T2L but just right before T2L was out.

I have heard people say they're not as 'hardcore' as before, maybe it's off the board or in magazines or whatever.

I've actually heard so much hate for Follow Me aswell; I just don't understand what people think is wrong with it :confused:

And I guess I may be slightly a little bit influenced in my opinions about the gap between albums just cause I don't want to wait :chuckle:

Anyway PEOPLE NEED TO EMBRACE THE CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!

We are Muse fans. We DO this ALREADY.

And Muse did soft and personal songs since Showbiz. (OoS is kind of an exception though.)

We are the number one consumers of cheese in the music world :awesome:

And true about the soft and personal songs, I guess people just want Muse to make the same kind of songs they did years ago ... when I talk about people not liking the personal songs, I'm just talking about what I've heard people say. I don't see why everyone is calling T2L 'soft' when Muse have had songs like that for years :stunned:

People are weird, oh well :LOL:

<3

Dat chorus

Shut up and have my babies.

Honestly I don't think Muse are as heavy as they used to be overall, but when they do write heavy tracks they still do it damn well. That being said, I would love an album full of ball bursting riffage.

And in other news, Execution Commentary is pretty shit.

Edited by bumpypotato

I've actually heard so much hate for Follow Me aswell; I just don't understand what people think is wrong with it :confused:

Its as though someone has dumped the shittiest dance instrumentals over pretty boring and generic lyrics.

The lyrics make it sound as though it should be intimate, I just don't understand why it's delievered in this way. The instrumentals/lyrics seem to clash into each other.

I personally don't find myself drawn into the song, or excited by it, or find it remotely interesting - just sounds generic and lame to me...

They do.

Oh my fuck. :wtf::LOL:

Didn't they play at an awards show and complained that they had only one minute left to play their song?

So punk. (I hope they were just taking the piss.)

Overdue is quite bearable in the context of the album. It can't be Muse's worst song. because it's a product of the late 90s/ Muse's early years.