If Matt's voice has supposedly gotten better since 2007,then how come he can't sing Micro Cuts or Showbiz anymore?

There's more to good singing/voice than hitting really high notes.

And personally, if it means that I will never hear either of these songs live, then thank god he can't sing them anymore.

There's more to good singing/voice than hitting really high notes.

And personally, if it means that I will never hear either of these songs live, then thank god he can't sing them anymore.

Of course, but the higher notes make for a much more interesting vocal performance.

:stunned:

I think his voice was at its best in 2003-2005. But that's not controversial at all.

:yesey:

His voice still sounded too boyish in 2003-2005 for my liking.

I like his "boyish" voice a lot more than his current deep, often nasally live voice.

Personally one thing i don't like about muse is that stupid cheesy twilight song. muse is great don't get me wrong, but that song is like drilling nails into my ears.. Personally i just don't fall for the stereotypical mushy romance lyrics, or crap like twilight. [no offense to those who do like twilight. i just don't find the series very appealing that's all.]

and btw hope i'm posting my opinion here in the right thread, if not whatev

Personally one thing i don't like about muse is that stupid cheesy twilight song. muse is great don't get me wrong, but that song is like drilling nails into my ears.. Personally i just don't fall for the stereotypical mushy romance lyrics, or crap like twilight. [no offense to those who do like twilight. i just don't find the series very appealing that's all.]

Mocking NSC?! That's unheard of on this board. :stunned:

NSC played on the radio at work the other night and my friend and I actually had a great time singing along to it. Because of that, I don't hate it quite as much as I usually do. If they were to play it at my gig, however, I would feel bitter and ripped off.

your opinion is not controversial, although i do really like NSC :happy:

Absolution is the worst put-together album. I just don't think it flows at all. I know people complain about BHaR, but I just don't like how it was put together.

Furthermore, I don't really like the heavier songs off of Absolution, like SS and Hysteria. They're really nothing special, though they're not by any means bad. The slower songs (B&H, SFA, Blackout, etc.) are amazing, though.

Absolution is the worst put-together album. I just don't think it flows at all. I know people complain about BHaR, but I just don't like how it was put together.

Furthermore, I don't really like the heavier songs off of Absolution, like SS and Hysteria. They're really nothing special, though they're not by any means bad. The slower songs (B&H, SFA, Blackout, etc.) are amazing, though.

The latter have of Origin is not very good.

tumblr_laf8lcLB8d1qdo68c

His voice still sounded too boyish in 2003-2005 for my liking.

Agree.

I can't listen to some of the old live tracks anymore because his voice irritates me and he killed a lot of live songs by using that fucking distortion effect. People can say what they want but I prefer their polished sound.