Knights at Oxegen was one of the best versions I've ever heard.

I have to agree, I've seen them a fair few times and never witnessed that song and felt refreshed hearing it like I did at oxegen. Sounded nigh on perfect, and the extended drumming solo at the end was a nice touch. Great falsettos through out and generally a stella performance.

It would be nothing without the riff.

It's kinda dumb to say that, because it dóes have the riff, so what are you actually saying. The riff ís KoC, it's a huge part of the song, so yeah ofcourse it would be kinda lame without the riff. Same thing with New Born and its solo, Showbiz and its falsetto, a piano and its keys (:p)

It's kinda dumb to say that, because it dóes have the riff, so what are you actually saying. The riff ís KoC, it's a huge part of the song, so yeah ofcourse it would be kinda lame without the riff. Same thing with New Born and its solo, Showbiz and its falsetto, a piano and its keys (:p)

New Born's choruses are way more powerful than the solo.

Oops I seem to have forgotten how dumb I am before putting forward my opinion. It happens sometimes. So sorry for inconveniencing you in this way.

I guess what I was attempting to say was that the riff makes the song. The lyrics are lacking, and in turn the first half of the song imo. New Born and Showbiz have better lyrics, so would probably still be good songs even without a kickass solo and falsetto respectively.

Oops I seem to have forgotten how dumb I am before putting forward my opinion. It happens sometimes. So sorry for inconveniencing you in this way.

I guess what I was attempting to say was that the riff makes the song. The lyrics are lacking, and in turn the first half of the song imo. New Born and Showbiz have better lyrics, so would probably still be good songs even without a kickass solo and falsetto respectively.

I don't think it's overrated at all. It deserves it's fame amongst casual listeners and fans.

I never said giving an opinion is dumb. Really, I didn't mean to offend you, sorry.

But my point was: Ofcourse if you remove a pretty big part of a song it wouldn't be good. You could do that with lots of songs, not just with KoC. Plus, KoC is a song like no other; it hasn't really got a verse, chorus etc, it consists of a few big parts, which you all can't really leave out without ruining the song.

How good lyrics are, is subjective(I find the Showbiz lyrics kinda weird) so I can't really argue on that.

I don't think it's overrated at all. It deserves it's fame amongst casual listeners and fans.

+1

Best song they've released in the last few years.

It's just another stadium gig to them after all, nothing special. :(

Ah, but Clunge is selling his ticket, so it's an opportunity for them to play rarities. ;)

I never said giving an opinion is dumb. Really, I didn't mean to offend you, sorry.

No don't be, I think I overreacted a bit. That's what happens when you have nothing in your system but cold+flu tablets and pineapple juice. Trufax.

So as far as suprises / rarities go at Wembley, now I'd just like the Dolby 5.1 extended intro to Unnatural Selection.

It's just another stadium gig to them after all, nothing special. :(

I'm sure they will pull out something good for Wembley at least. Though I have been enjoying the stadium performance videos so far (probably making me one of the only people on this board who think so).

Dead Star for Wembley 2010! :awesome:

No don't be, I think I overreacted a bit. That's what happens when you have nothing in your system but cold+flu tablets and pineapple juice. Trufax.

I'm sure they will pull out something good for Wembley at least. Though I have been enjoying the stadium performance videos so far (probably making me one of the only people on this board who think so).

Dead Star for Wembley 2010! :awesome:

Okay, I really felt bad there, so I'm glad you said this :p

Regarding Muse @ Wembley 2010:

I doubt they'll just see it as 'another gig'. They made a bloody DVD of the previous wembley gig(s), so to do nothing special this time would be a bit weird. And I think they know that everybody is looking up/forward to Wembley, so I think they kinda feel the pressure that's on it.

One or two rarities will probs be there, CE and Bliss are kinda guaranteed.

Bet it's gonna be OSSUM.

Regarding Muse @ Wembley 2010:

I doubt they'll just see it as 'another gig'. They made a bloody DVD of the previous wembley gig(s), so to do nothing special this time would be a bit weird.

But that's just it though, they've been there, done that and got the t-shirt.

Maybe a granny coat in Matt's case.