To be fair, SS isn't the beast live it once used to be. I can't speak for American crowds but the UK ones have been getting tamer for it over the years, as have the band.

From what I have seen it seems that crowds are a lot more into KoC than SS live. I have to say though that SS in Lievin was pretty :LOL:

From what I have seen it seems that crowds are a lot more into KoC than SS live. I have to say though that SS in Lievin was pretty :LOL:

As much as I like KoC, I still think SS is the best closer they have.

My bad, okay? You don't have to make a big deal out of it, someone already said that :p

Anyway.

NSC is absolutely and utterly made of cheese. According to the 30 second clip, it looks like it's going to be Resistance II. No, seriously, I'm not joking. It sounds SO similar to Resistance. But less catchy, and cheesier. Those lyrics...:facepalm:

Y'know, I wouldn't even be surprised if the words 'Neutron Star Collision' don't feature in the lyrics.

Okay, I think that's enough NSC bashing for now.

Let's talk Showbiz! :awesome:

Easily better than The Resistance, IMO. Well, I think so at least. Go ahead and shoot me. It's just me. Everyone bashes it up, saying it's the worst album, hands down. It's not THAT BAD. I think it's the album with the most emotion put into it. Even if that emotion is all just Matt's sorrowful, angsty, furious...Erm..Arousal? :erm:

I don't even care. I love this album to bits. There are some pretty special tracks on it- Showbiz, HT&ILY, Sunburn, MM, Uno, Fillip, Cave, Escape, Sober, Overdue, Falling Down, and, uh...Oh, wait...

I REST MY CASE. SHOWBIZ IS AWESOME. :awesome:

1.) I wouldn't have thought cheese would've been a problem for ya, seeing how much you like Guiding Light :p. It's only 30 seconds though, who knows? It could end up going on distortion overload and Matt could scream his way through the rest of the song. Just gotta wait till tomorrow.

2.) Showbiz easily ranks up there with OoS and Absolution IMO. I like every song on that album, including Overdue and all. But I don't like Unintended, it's just...:vomit:

Let's talk Showbiz! :awesome:

Easily better than The Resistance, IMO. Well, I think so at least. Go ahead and shoot me. It's just me. Everyone bashes it up, saying it's the worst album, hands down. It's not THAT BAD. I think it's the album with the most emotion put into it. Even if that emotion is all just Matt's sorrowful, angsty, furious...Erm..Arousal? :erm:

I don't even care. I love this album to bits. There are some pretty special tracks on it- Showbiz, HT&ILY, Sunburn, MM, Uno, Fillip, Cave, Escape, Sober, Overdue, Falling Down, and, uh...Oh, wait...

I REST MY CASE. SHOWBIZ IS AWESOME. :awesome:

:yesey::yesey::yesey:Showbiz is awesome:awesome:.Thousand times better than The Resistance,which had potential but lost it.

Better than any The Resistance track.

Muscle Museum is way better than anything from The Resistance.

Muscle Museum is easily the best song from Showbiz.

:yesey::yesey:

Sunburn > Muscle Museum > Showbiz > Uno

The four best tracks.

My four favorites:

Sunburn > Muscle Museum > Cave > Showbiz

Those four standout. Hate This & I'll Love You, Falling Down, Escape are good tracks. Unintended and Uno are average. And Fillip, Sober, and Overdue are extremely poor.

:yesey::yesey::yesey:Showbiz is awesome:awesome:.Thousand times better than The Resistance,which had potential but lost it.

Muscle Museum is way better than anything from The Resistance.

:yesey::yesey:

I lolled.

My four favorites:

Sunburn > Muscle Museum > Cave > Showbiz

Those four standout. Hate This & I'll Love You, Falling Down, Escape are good tracks. Unintended and Uno are average. And Fillip, Sober, and Overdue are extremely poor.

I feel so different, haha. My top four are:

Showbiz> Falling Down >Cave > Hate This & I'll Love You

Escape and Uno are greats. Fillip, Muscle Museum, Sunburn, and Overdue are average. Unintended is EXTREMELY poor.

:D

Mine are: Showbiz > Muscle Museum > Cave > Sunburn/Escape/Uno

Sober is fine okay because it mentions 'Canadian', Fillip and Unintended are alright. Falling Down, Overdue and HTAILY I've listened to once so no opinion.

I think Exogenesis is miles better than Muscle Museum but that's dfferent i can't compare these two songs. It's more easy to compare B&H or Blackout to Exo because of the style of music, just my opinion.

Anyway, Showbiz is MY favorite album and to me SHOWBIZ IS THE BEST ALBUM !!! End of the thread :awesome::dance::musesign:

Favorites songs on Showbiz = Showbiz > Cave > Fillip > and i don't know maybe HT&I'LLLY or Falling Down or Sunburn or Uno or Sober :LOL: and i love the others, just perfects songs! Go on Muse :D

And yes, that's so cool to play Sunburn at the piano (and i can play a little FG, New Born and In Your World) a friend of mine teach me :happy:

Showbiz is made of win. I actually took the time to stop being lazy, and listen through HT&ILY completely, and now it's one of my favourites on the album. The same thing happened with B&H, Blackout and Hoodoo, for me.

Maybe I should try giving CoD a thorough listen :p

Showbiz > Sunburn > Muscle Museum > HT&ILY

I feel bad for not including my beloved Uno in my Showbiz top four. It definitely comes fifth. It got me through some tough times. And gave me a headache from headbanging like I meant it. :shifty:

Controversy thread is empty today.:chuckle:

-RBS's piano solo is better than the New Born guitar solo.

-Unintended is a more beautiful song than FAWY.

-Errr, I guess someone who's into the softer stuff can say that. Being a riff-addict, I can't say I agree in the slightest :p

-I think Unintended is a sweet, cute love song with nice vocals, but it definitely didn't do anything more for me than FAWY did. FAWY is beautiful and emotional...I guess because it's more depressing, I like it more. :rolleyes:

Controversy thread is empty today.:chuckle:

-RBS's piano solo is better than the New Born guitar solo.

-Unintended is a more beautiful song than FAWY.

1. Yes.

2. No. I remember being in love with Unintended the first time I'd ever heard it (OMG THIS IS THE BEST SONG EVEEER I CONNECT WITH IT SO WELL), but that wore off by the next day :LOL:. Now I just think it's :vomit:.

-Errr, I guess someone who's into the softer stuff can say that. Being a riff-addict, I can't say I agree in the slightest :p

-I think Unintended is a sweet, cute love song with nice vocals, but it definitely didn't do anything more for me than FAWY did. FAWY is beautiful and emotional...I guess because it's more depressing, I like it more. :rolleyes:

I actually enjoy riffs a lot too,and I do find some slow songs dull,such as HTAILY and Soldier's Poem.Still think they should have taken SP from HAARP and replace it with Bliss or SFA.Hmm I don't find FAWY to be depressing.

1. Yes.

2. No. I remember being in love with Unintended the first time I'd ever heard it (OMG THIS IS THE BEST SONG EVEEER I CONNECT WITH IT SO WELL), but that wore off by the next day :LOL:. Now I just think it's :vomit:.

:LOL:It wore off very quickly for you,same thing happened to me with PIB.