What are the populations of these cities??? I just realized the biggest city I've been in was 1 million.. I'm kind of scared!! (excuse my small town Canadian innocence)

LA...well there's not much needed to be said about there. ;)

i think San Diego's somewhere in the million-mark?

And Anaheim is a big ol' suburb.

The meetup is on a Friday, right? Hopefully there are less people at the park than on a weekend.

Go for Knott's! If you gather enough people, you could get a group discount.

During September? I think the crowds will be light by then.

I'd rather go to Knotts! But first let's see what happens with the ticket sales (and if management decides to tack on more gig dates). Hopefully Friday stays open.

San Diego is cool. People are laid back and nice except at the Muse show. Be prepared to get mangled. ;)

This gig better be rough and surpass the Killers' gig in Irvine. :LOL:

During September? I think the crowds will be light by then.

Oh... yes, the park would love us Musers for the business we are bringing.

You know what? If Matt coasts like he did in Vegas, we'd have to rise up and take the power back! :fear::LOL:

Oh... yes, the park would love us Musers for the business we are bringing.

You know what? If Matt coasts like he did in Vegas, we'd have to rise up and take the power back! :fear::LOL:

And they have a GHOST TOWN!

KoC reenactment, anyone?

Sorry. Bad train of thoughts. I was about to say without thinking "Yeah I like it rough," then lol-ed, and then thought of Lady Gaga's song "I Like It Rough." :facepalm:

I'm doomed for tomorrow's exam. Can't concentrate. :LOL:

And they have a GHOST TOWN!

KoC reenactment, anyone?

Sorry. Bad train of thoughts. I was about to say without thinking "Yeah I like it rough," then lol-ed, and then thought of Lady Gaga's song "I Like It Rough." :facepalm:

I'm doomed for tomorrow's exam. Can't concentrate. :LOL:

I am BEYOND down for this. :LOL:

:eek: Really? Knott's is looking a lot more promising that Disneyland. :D Yup, the meetup would be on Friday. I don't think it'll be bad in the daytime, maybe get a little bit busier in the night.

But what if Muse is hanging out at Disneyland while you guys are at Knott's Berry Farm? Hmm...I think I'll hang out at Disneyland instead. Way better than Knott's Berry Farm! Plus more famous people tend to hang out with Mickey & Co.

I was thinking about going to the Anaheim gig instead of the Los Angeles. That way if I go see them in Anaheim then I can spend the day at Disneyland. Yayy! I love that place. I wouldn't be able to go to Disneyland on Friday since I have to work. :( but it sounds like you guys will have fun.

Changing the subject a bit...

are we going to need a code for this pre-sale tomorrow? and where do I get it?

am I going to be able to pick out the seating? Because I want to have seated tickets and sit as close as possible to Matt where he will turn around and say..." wow! I think I found my dream girl.." oh oops! you weren't supposed to see that. that's part of my fantasy. :)

anyway...this concert is going to kick ass!

Open the skies over me,

I am waiting patiently,

I''ll wait for a sign

Whaaaaaaaaa?! :eek: Really?

Oh nooooooo :LOL: That's the best teen amusement park :( My school takes the Renaissance kids there every year

Just looked it up, and it's still operating and the talk of the sale is off the table.

I haven't been there in years, and no more scary rides for me. I hate to admit but I might hurl like the person in my sig.

Just looked it up, and it's still operating and the talk of the sale is off the table.

I haven't been there in years, and no more scary rides for me. I hate to admit but I might hurl like the person in my sig.

Yeah I looked it up, phew!

Heehee it's fun to go during school though :awesome: I haven't thrown up yet thankfully, bleh

But what if Muse is hanging out at Disneyland while you guys are in Knott's Berry Farm? Hmm...I think I'll hang out at Disneyland instead. Way better than Knott's Berry Farm! Plus more famous people tend to hang out with Mickey & Co.

I was thinking about going to the Anaheim gig instead of the Los Angeles. That way if I go see them in Anaheim then I can spend the day at Disneyland. Yayy! I love that place. I wouldn't be able to go to Disneyland on Friday since I have to work. :( but it sounds like you guys will have fun.

Changing the subject a bit...

are we going to need a code for this pre-sale tomorrow? and where do I get it?

am I going to be able to pick out the seating? Because I want to have seated tickets and sit as close as possible to Matt where he will turn around and say..." wow! I think I found my dream girl.." oh oops! you weren't supposed to see that. that's part of my fantasy. :)

anyway...this concert is going to kick ass!

Open the skies over me,

I am waiting patiently,

I''ll wait for a sign

If Muse were to go to any park, it would be Disneyland. There are Six Flags all over the country and only one Disneyland. I can't remember if Disney still has partial ownership of the Honda Center, but I'm sure they would offer them the VIP treatment with a tour guide and no waiting in line.

Besides, Six Flags is hot as HELL in the summer because it is so far inland. Disneyland is usually not too bad because it is only about 10 miles from the coast. With no traffic, Six Flags is probably about 40-50 minutes from Downtown.

I thought Magic Mountain was closing down or being sold.... :unsure:

That was only a rumor Cris.

If Muse were to go to any park, it would be Disneyland. There are Six Flags all over the country and only one Disneyland. I can't remember if Disney still has partial ownership of the Honda Center, but I'm sure they would offer them the VIP treatment with a tour guide and no waiting in line.

Besides, Six Flags is hot as HELL in the summer because it is so far inland. Disneyland is usually not too bad because it is only about 10 miles from the coast. With no traffic, Six Flags is probably about 40-50 minutes from Downtown.

That was only a rumor Cris.

The happiest place on earth. I swear. We just need to gather a load of musers and have a meetup there. Plus, have Muse even been to D-land? Not that I've heard of. So gig in anaheim on thursday....free day friday....hmmm. :happy:

Hey Ana,

Muse have been to SoCal many times, so why would they all of the sudden decide to visit Disneyland in September? They might have already done that this week, for all we know, right? So, what is the purpose of this meetup?

Hey Ana,

Muse have been to SoCal many times, so why would they all of the sudden decide to visit Disneyland in September? They might have already done that this week, for all we know, right? So, what is the purpose of this meetup?

TO MEET MICKEY, OF COURSE!! DUH!! :LOL:

I have heard no details, but I think it is just an excuse to hang out and have fun. At least now there are several restaurants that sell booze in Downtown Disney, so you can only get sooo bored. I don't think they sell booze at Six Flags. It has been a while since I have been there, so not too clear on that.

Any hoo, I love me some fast crazy rides, but there are always a few kids who can't handle the G forces or get motion sickness, so Disneyland is a safer bet, I think.

And no, I am not going to San Diego. Lack of funds. :'(

Hey Ana! I see you lurking!

The SD thread aka the SoCal meetup brainstorming thread is happenin'! Are you coming down to SD as well?

:ninja:

TO MEET MICKEY, OF COURSE!! DUH!! :LOL:

I have heard no details, but I think it is just an excuse to hang out and have fun. At least now there are several restaurants that sell booze in Downtown Disney, so you can only get sooo bored. I don't think they sell booze at Six Flags. It has been a while since I have been there, so not too clear on that.

Any hoo, I love me some fast crazy rides, but there are always a few kids who can't handle the G forces or get motion sickness, so Disneyland is a safer bet, I think.

For those who never been to Disneyland, then YES, it's THE place to go. I'm just suggesting alternative ideas if $$ might deter some people from going to the meetup. It's so far in the future that I can't even plan ahead.:stunned:

Booze + rides = :vomit: But still good times! :awesome:

And no, I am not going to San Diego. Lack of funds. :'(

Anaheim and LA may not happen for me either because of the the same reason. :(

:ninja:

:LOL:

For those who never been to Disneyland, then YES, it's THE place to go. I'm just suggesting alternative ideas if $$ might deter some people from going to the meetup. It's so far in the future that I can't even plan ahead.:stunned:

Booze + rides = :vomit: But still good times! :awesome:

Anaheim and LA may not happen for me either because of the the same reason. :(

:LOL:

disneyland is awesome. But expensive... eh

I'm going to be working at Soak City over the summer, so I get free admission to all Cedar Fair amusement parks, which includes Knott's Berry Farm. I don't know if I'll be able to do that in September though. :(

i don't want it to be too rough. I still want room to show off my dance moves.:chuckle:

I thought Magic Mountain was closing down or being sold.... :unsure:

I heard that years ago and it may have been just a rumor.

Whaaaaaaaaa?! :eek: Really?

Oh nooooooo :LOL: That's the best teen amusement park :( My school takes the Renaissance kids there every year

Heh, my high school did that, but only if we did well on our Star tests or whatever they're called. Come to think of it, I haven't been to Magic Mountain since... :(

Still, I'd recommend Disneyland or Knott's for you folks, since they're not only in the middle of all the gigs, but because in my past experiences with Magic Mountain, I've been woozy at the end of the day. :LOL:

Yesssss!

I'm planning on spending a week in San Diego, Ocean Beach on Point Loma. the best beach in my opinion.

It's a great way to catch Old School California beach life. they even have a Baywatch style lifeguard station. :)

And the town is soooo mom and pop shops, antiques, and soooo laid back, It's surf city. Awesome catching the guys and girls rip it up.

OB rocks!!! I used to hang out there a lot with my co-workers. Good times!

You must already know about the fabulous grilled fish tacos at the end of Newport Ave. God, I haven't been there in a while!

Sunset Cliff is also a great jog/walk course, and it's a great surfer watching spot. :D

Archived