Huh.... Every time I look San Diego is sold out.

You still have a chance with LA tomorrow. You have the password, right?

Yeah I do, but I have no hope for tickets when scalpers can easily wipe out the thing in seconds by buying an unlimited number of tickets :(

Look around every 8.....like :08, :18, :28 etc

well it's 4 pm and still no luck so.....

I think I'll go take a little nap because I have a big headache now from refreshing the page 9 million times with no success...

although I had found 2 good seats that I gave up earlier in hopes I would find better seating ..damnit!

oh and if anyone happens to have 2 extra tickets for Seating Q Lower Level then please PM me. I'll buy them from you. Even Section R is fine. Or Sec P!

good luck to everyone else who is trying to find tickets and still can't get any....good thing the general public sale is Saturday. Plus there's one more pre-sale event isnt there? Do we need a password for that? And where would we buy tickets?

One more thing...does anybody know if a radio station in San Diego is going to have a pre-sale event for this concert?

I'd appreciate it if somebody could tell me. Thanks!

Hey everyone! Got my two GA Floor tix for San Diego, Anaheim, and LA. Thankfully, no bothered me at work and I was able to score the SD tix right at 10:00, Anaheim at 10:10, and LA at 10:40. The joy of Muse presales!

Kelly/softailkel and I will be traveling down from Seattle for these shows. We'll be wearing our .MU forum tees and queuing for barrier. Looking forward to meeting everyone in September! :D

Gosh. Lucky Melanie. :LOL: No more worries for you until September eh?

:stunned:

okay, i need help.

so i've been getting the option to buy tickets every once in a while, but when i'm ready to buy i've been clicking the quick pick ticket button and then it tells me to click event home. when i click ticket home, it just takes me back without ever giving me the option to buy? is there another button that i'm supposed to click?

thanks (:

Gosh. Lucky Melanie. :LOL: No more worries for you until September eh?

:stunned:

Not to piss anyone off here, but yeah, I do feel a lot less stressed now that the tickets are purchased. I was pretty worried about trying to juggle three presales today. I know I wasn't the only one, obviously.

Don't worry too much yet. Today was only the first presale and each presale will have some GA tix allotted. It's just a matter of being quick when the presale starts. I have faith you'll get your ticket. I sincerely hope that all of our fellow Musers here get the tickets they're hoping for.

If I hear of anyone with available tickets, I'll be sure to let people know. So far, I only knew about Mary's extra ticket, which is now spoken for.

okay, i need help.

so i've been getting the option to buy tickets every once in a while, but when i'm ready to buy i've been clicking the quick pick ticket button and then it tells me to click event home. when i click ticket home, it just takes me back without ever giving me the option to buy? is there another button that i'm supposed to click?

thanks (:

You're not doing anything wrong. It's just that tickets go REALLY quickly. If you get the redirect to Event Home, that means they've sold out. Keep trying! ;)

Don't worry too much yet. Today was only the first presale and each presale will have some GA tix allotted. It's just a matter of being quick when the presale starts. I have faith you'll get your ticket. I sincerely hope that all of our fellow Musers here get the tickets they're hoping for.

Well said. I know there's some frustration over scalpers getting so many tickets, as well as perhaps Muse "newbies" getting them over more hardcore fans (I'm not new to Muse but I'm still fairly new to this site, so I hope nobody holds anything against me), but this was just the first chance and hopefully the most frustrating one. I hope nobody on this site is ticket-less by Saturday at the very latest, even if you're only able to go to one show! :)

Not to piss anyone off here, but yeah, I do feel a lot less stressed now that the tickets are purchased. I was pretty worried about trying to juggle three presales today. I know I wasn't the only one, obviously.

If I hear of anyone with available tickets, I'll be sure to let people know. So far, I only knew about Mary's extra ticket, which is now spoken for.

Yeah, I get what you mean. :happy: I went ahead and just purchased my last ticket for the Staples center on craigslist. :facepalm: I just feel a lot more better now that I have all 3. Well, hoping to swap my seated Anaheim for a GA ticket.

Now, need to look into hotels, flights, and transportation. This will be fun. :$

Hello, newbie to board, but not newbie to Muse, my most favorite band ever. Today I got 2 GA tickets to the San Diego show, but I was looking to get assigned seats. I might try again during the general sale, but it seems like a lot of fans are looking for GA seats for this show. I'd be willing to swap, but since I have no reputation on this board, I'm not sure how (maybe local swap?). I really don't want to go eBay, but I always sell face value (scalping is Evil). But, something to keep in mind if you're dying for GA and haven't had your fix before they sell out.

Ok, on to post in MUSeBAY...envy to those going to all 3 SoCal shows!!!

This gig is posted on Ticketmaster now and the seating chart has been slightly changed. Secs. Q & G are no longer side stage. I called yesterday worried after selling my 2 GA that our Sec Q Row 9 view may be obstructed and they assured me it wouldn't be and explained the stage could be pushed back further depending on sales and it looks like it has been. I for one am glad. :D

11474s_a.gif

This gig is posted on Ticketmaster now and the seating chart has been slightly changed. Secs. Q & G are no longer side stage. I called yesterday worried after selling my 2 GA that our Sec Q Row 9 view may be obstructed and they assured me it wouldn't be and explained the stage could be pushed back further depending on sales and it looks like it has been. I for one am glad. :D

11474s_a.gif

Whoa, the stage is further back than we thought. I should have bought those tickets in Sec Q when I had the chance! :(

Oh well. Will have to keep an eye out on Musebay.

I'm SWAPPING 1 ticket located at Section F(P1) 21-5 for this concert for ANY Honda Center ticket(Higher up the better =P)! My ticket should be fairly close and on Chris's side. I bought 8 tickets for Honda Center but got 9 friends including me going so I just need any ticket. MUST be able to meet me in person Socal! Also, I'm not exactly sure when my tickets are coming in from ConcertTix, but it shouldn't be a problem. Send me a PM if you're interested. Thanks! :D

11474s_a.gif

HHmmm... It still looks like a 360 stage.:erm: I keep hoping for a standard stage height and no towers.

When are you coming to SD? If you are arriving a day before we should hang out!!

I'm leaving tomorrow, bright and early, for LV with friends for the weekend.

Of all times to start presales. Stupid Muse management//ticketing agencies//whoever's in charge. :indiff:

AGAIN?? :eek::stunned: It was not enough for you? :LOL:

Hm.. bad management. Bring your laptop and hope for WIFI on the way.

Well said. I know there's some frustration over scalpers getting so many tickets, as well as perhaps Muse "newbies" getting them over more hardcore fans (I'm not new to Muse but I'm still fairly new to this site, so I hope nobody holds anything against me), but this was just the first chance and hopefully the most frustrating one. I hope nobody on this site is ticket-less by Saturday at the very latest, even if you're only able to go to one show! :)

Word. Just because someone is new to the site does not mean they are new to Muse. I missed their shows 3 years ago because I procrastinate, had no cashola coming in at the time and I thought that they would be around the next year so I could hear them then. Who would have thought it would be 3 years. :D

I hope no one is upset at me. I'm just an innocent with a wicked refresh finger. *grin*

I hope everyone gets to see the shows they want, with the seats they want.

Stuck in the muck is never fun....fly like the eagle and be free.

Archived