Oh wow, if you're indeed in 115, these are good seats, you'll be right in front of Matt. :D

I am hoping so because I really want to watch Matt play piano. I will freak right out if they play Neutron Star Collision or I Belong to You and do the French part (even if it sounds weird!) :D In Montreal we we way up high in section 112, opposite sidein the stratosphere! I am presuming that the rows begin with A and go through the alphabet as the seats go up. I just checked and we are about 6 rows up in the section! I only hope we are not too far to the side that we won't see any action on the stage, especially when the towers are down.

You'll be fine, there's a little platform in front of your section where Matt goes to sing some of the songs. I clearly remember him playing SMBH on that plaform in Montréal, and it was sooo sexy, oh my god... I was so jealous of every single person in that section. :LOL:

You'll be fine, there's a little platform in front of your section where Matt goes to sing some of the songs. I clearly remember him playing SMBH on that plaform in Montréal, and it was sooo sexy, oh my god... I was so jealous of every single person in that section. :LOL:

I remember seeing him on that platform, and thinking the same thing! Chris was on the platform on our side, but like I said, we were so high up, we couldn't see him really well except on the monitors. We did notice that Chris was wearing a t-shirt that said "BEER" in sign language, which was pretty funny! :):LOL:

This. :awesome:

Yes, of course! Let's say 1:30 pm at the front foors? They won't let us go in, but we might be able to hear something just by standing there. :D

Ok to that!

Also, if we can distribute the bracelets inside, I volunteer to take care of my section.

119: it's behind, so we'll need the extra stimulus for him to turn around... :D

@ZetPaul: Alright, meet you there! :) As for the distribution of the bracelets, we have a little meeting this week end and we'll let you guys know all the details on Sunday evening.

@PMD : I don't live in Québec so I'm not much help, but I know there's a tribute band called Uprising that are doing an after-show show (O_o) at Dagobert.

Can any locals recommend a good bar for myself and 13 of my friends to party at post-show? Or perhaps the best party street in Quebec City?

Also, I am in for helping with the bracelets. I am in section 105.

Thanks

Mitch

Three days MITCHYYYYY. I might have a midterm though. Will let you know!

Can any locals recommend a good bar for myself and 13 of my friends to party at post-show? Or perhaps the best party street in Quebec City?

Also, I am in for helping with the bracelets. I am in section 105.

Thanks

Mitch

I've read of people going to the Dagobert, aparently some Muse cover band playing there afterwards, I might hit it up. How old is your crew?

- dylb88

Archived