You be the judge: Literature and psychoanalysis :LOL:

It's not SO bad, some of it is actually quite interesting but my teacher is the kind that sits down and just gives definitions for 3 hours and keeps going on and on and on and on... :p

Ahhh man, I'm one day late for the fund raising! I've been away from computers for too long... It still got up to a reasonable amount though, it's nice I can't wait to see that! I've been thinking to maybe buy a box of bracelets on my own, does anyone have a suggestion where I can order one for little money and not costly shipping?

And I haven't been following what their tweets were about but I saw french and I saw Quebec mentionned and I'm all exited! And I got back to my place and found my tickets and really, I just can't wait! yééééé :D

(oh and hello ladies, stay in school that's the right thing to do ;))

Good total for the fundraiser...good job everyone! Can't wait for the show! I donated but I might also try to find bracelets locally and bring some with me. Green, right?

Oh...and any tips on good places to eat/drink/whatever around UQAM would be appreciated, my hotel is very near there for the nights I'm in Montreal. :)

XD

Well... this is going off topic lol. Let's put it back on track:

MUSE!! QUEBEC!! BRACELETS!! AAAHH!!

There. :happy:

I didn't really mind the topic deviation, just wanted to say hi!

And, anyone got canadian sites to order cheap bracelets from?

Haha, Mr. Sutton, I dare you to wear one of these! XD

The bunny ears are pretty cool too!

---

You can go get your oder directely at their place (St-Jean-Sur-Richelieu) so as not to pay for the shipping.

Nevermind about the flag, it would be too complicated for nothing. XD

Cool I'll check into that, I've just figured out how their pricing really works, it'd be nice to save the shipping so I can buy 100 instead of only 50.. Well, I'll check that out, and see if my friend and mom won't mind giving them away with me in my section..

How have you decided to distribute them in the end? Sad evenko/muse management never answered back..

We'll just hand them out outside ;)

As for the floor section, we wanted to give out 500 to the first rows. I just called the Colisée and left a message asking if they would let us in with boxes/tubes of bracelets. Still waiting for the call

Just be aware that taxes aren't included in their prices.

We'll give them out at the doors before the show, but we'll keep 500 to give out in the first 15 rows of the floor directly inside the Colisée.

Which section are you in?

EDIT: By the way, this thread needs more tags! *hint hint* ;)

Archived