Leaving for Québec in 4 hours! :awesome:

I'm really hoping we get at least one rarity tomorrow night, especially since we're the only date in Canada and they've just returned from a one-week vacation. Do not disappoint me, Myooze! *shakes fist*

Anyways, I'll try and tweet the setlist (@jojolavi) for the sexy plane.

ill probably tweet everything tomorrow , is there a way to get in the sexyplane or you just tweet ex: #muse..blablabla theyre playing showbiz,dom in a stormtrooper suit etc..

Generally the sexyplane crew will find people tweeting about going to or being at the gig, but it's much easier if we have your twitter username :)

Yay, a gig tomorrow, eh! :dance:

You guys are so lucky to have the gig tomorrow! I went to Cincinnati and Columbus last week and they were awesome! Muse is always awesome! Enjoy it because before you know it, it will be in the past and you'll be wishing you had another gig to look forward to! :)

Generally the sexyplane crew will find people tweeting about going to or being at the gig, but it's much easier if we have your twitter username :)

Yay, a gig tomorrow, eh! :dance:

My twitter username is Vinny113

im so excited, i just cant wait for tomorrow damn..feels like christmas eve:awesome:

Hey guys, I can't believe it's time already :awesome: I'm not going tonight, but I've been just as anxious for it as if I was :$ I hope you guys get a fabulous set list and the boys are ready to rock out after their break. Enjoy the Q, stay warm and know that we will be watching :ninja:

:)

Packing the overnight bag with my wife and daughter and heading up the highway from Montreal to Quebec City for tonight's show.

Section 221

Row D

Seats 5,6,7

It's my 9 yr old's first concert - I really enjoyed writing the note in her school agenda saying she would be absent for today and tomorrow for a "family event" in another city :LOL:

Note to self - pack earplugs for aforementioned 9 yr old - she wants to hear MK Ultra I think hehehe

See you all tonight!!

YEAH!

:)

Note to self - pack earplugs for aforementioned 9 yr old - she wants to hear MK Ultra I think hehehe

Your daughter is coooool! My daughters love them too et I'm so proud of that (well, they don't really have a choice, it's always Muse in the car ;))

So, this is ITTTTTT! We're in for a night of awesomeness guys! See you all tonight!:D

I'm really puting my hopes on tonight's crowd to make it sensationnal.

Looks like it's going to be...

Somehow I think an old song will come back tonight (Dead Star :eek:), or at least one they played in the first part of the Resistance Tour (yeah I do mean Cave :p).

Cheers from France.

I'm really puting my hopes on tonight's crowd to make it sensationnal.

Looks like it's going to be...

Somehow I think an old song will come back tonight (Dead Star :eek:), or at least one they played in the first part of the Resistance Tour (yeah I do mean Cave :p).

Cheers from France.

I have a feeling i belong to you will be played tonight. as well as bliss and mk ultra.

Archived