So if anyone going to this concert could do me a favor it'd be greatly appreciated!

I bought a size small shirt (pictures below) at the Cincinnati gig but my friend didn't have any money so she couldn't buy anything. I was going to buy her this bag and a hat online for her birthday (or Christmas), but my parents refuse to order anything online plus it's a lot more expensive online. So I was wondering if I sent anyone the shirt, they could buy me that bag and the hat at this concert and send it back to me. If it means anything I can't find the shirt anywhere online so it must be a tour only shirt, and it has the North American tour dates on the back. They cost pretty much the same amount; the shirt is $32 (in US) and the bag and hat together is $30 (also in US). I'd pay for your shipping as well!

I'm not sure which hat she wanted, either this or this. Either one would work!

036.jpg?t=1287202886

037.jpg?t=1287202947

I think I have asked all the other gig threads and everyone has outright ignored me except for one person so if someone could do this for me it'd be HUGELY appreciated! Or at least make a post saying you can't so I know someone is reading this? By the way, especially if you're in seats (I think all of Quebec is in seats like Cinci was right? And if you're worried about being in a seat on the floor just don't, you'll have a great time!), then getting merchandise will be really easy and you wouldn't lose any money at all if you did this for me. Well I don't think you would. I don't really know the Canadian currency rate vs. US. But you would be helping a poor sixteen year old out, and this isn't even for me! It's for my dear friend who didn't have any money to buy merch. And you would be amazing! If you need more pics just let me know. And if you're not sure but you might (like you don't know if you want this shirt or another one yet until you're there), please let me know as well!

Let me know if you're interested (at all!) by PMing me and I'll send the shirt and shipping cost asap.

P.S. So sorry for the extremely long post!

This has already been posted in the other thread, but I just noticed it hasn't been posted here yet.

This is the procedure for the distribution of the glow-in-the-dark bracelets on Thursday:

BRACELETS DISTRIBUTION

- 4750 bracelets will be given out by volunteers outside the doors of the Colisée, starting at 6 pm. Don't forget to come get yours! :) You will also be able to sign a big Québec flag that will be thrown onto the stage at the end of the show.

- 750 bracelets will be given out directly inside, on the floor (parterre). We will be able to supply bracelets for the people in rows AA to JJ, and rows A to L. If you have a seat in these rows, you WILL NOT have to come get a bracelet yourself ; volunteers will distribute bracelets to every one of you just after Metric's show. Just wait patiently! ;)

IMPORTANT: During the intermission before the encore, the lights will be turned off and it would be fun to connect all the bracelets together to create fluorescent "waves". Please do not be shy to participate and spread the word to the people around you so that the effect will be as impressive as possible.

And finally, we want to see those bracelets! :p

Wave your arms and just have fun! It's gonna be sick!

See you on Thursday!

Aw, I don't know how I feel about buying stuff for total strangers.. :( Sorry, can't help you mate!

Were you on the floor @ Cincinnati? How was it?

Yeah, I understand that. Thanks anyway though!

I was on the floor towards the back, and since I'm kind of short I had to move out towards the aisle but they mostly didn't care. (they meaning security peoples) It was great! I loved it because if not for seats on the floor I wouldn't be on the floor at all because I'm too small to be in the pit (and somewhat scared :p). The seats on the floor were also closer to the stage than any other seats. :D I still had a good view and it was utterly fantastic! So I would say not to worry about it and just enjoy the show!

Yeah, I understand that. Thanks anyway though!

I was on the floor towards the back, and since I'm kind of short I had to move out towards the aisle but they mostly didn't care. (they meaning security peoples) It was great! I loved it because if not for seats on the floor I wouldn't be on the floor at all because I'm too small to be in the pit (and somewhat scared :p). The seats on the floor were also closer to the stage than any other seats. :D I still had a good view and it was utterly fantastic! So I would say not to worry about it and just enjoy the show!

Ah, great! Thanks for the info! I'm about 10 rows from the scene, so I guess I'll have a great view! Did the security people let you move around during the break between Metric and Muse?

:p

I'm leaving for Québec in 12 hours! Can't wait for tomorrow!! Waaaaah!

Posting this again in case someone missed it:

BRACELETS DISTRIBUTION

- 4750 bracelets will be given out by volunteers outside the doors of the Colisée, starting at 6 pm. Don't forget to come get yours! :) You will also be able to sign a big Québec flag that will be thrown onto the stage at the end of the show.

- 750 bracelets will be given out directly inside, on the floor (parterre). We will be able to supply bracelets for the people in rows AA to JJ, and rows A to L. If you have a seat in these rows, you WILL NOT have to come get a bracelet yourself ; volunteers will distribute bracelets to every one of you just after Metric's show. Just wait patiently! ;)

IMPORTANT: During the intermission before the encore, the lights will be turned off and it would be fun to connect all the bracelets together to create fluorescent "waves". Please do not be shy to participate and spread the word to the people around you so that the effect will be as impressive as possible.

And finally, we want to see those bracelets! :p

Wave your arms and just have fun! It's gonna be sick!

See you on Thursday!

Archived