I think you would have a lot more chances selling it if you left your ticket with a friend and placed an ad on Kijiji/Lespacwhile you're in London because I believe everyone who uses the board already has his/her ticket. :( Sorry, hope you find a buyer

I'm also coming in solo for this show. My hotel is actually very close to the club where "Uprising" is doing their gig so I was thinking about heading there, too. dylb, where is your seat for the show? PM me your email and maybe we can meet up. I actually got my ticket from a member here so I'll be sitting with her and her friends but I don't know what they are planning on doing after. I'm up to do just about anything, just want to have a good time!

In case you guys haven't heard, we're raising money to buy green glow-in-the-dark bracelets for the show in Québec. So far we've raised 475$, and we'd be able to buy about 5 000 bracelets, but we need more! If you want to help us achieve our goal, please donate here: http://glowinthedark.chipin.com/glow-in-the-dark THANK YOU! The collect ends in 2 days, hurry up! ;)

Yes, we need your help :happy: Everyone who makes a donation has a bracelet reserved in their name: all you need to do is come see us outside the Coliseum when we'll be giving them out, tell us that you made a donation and give us your name. You'll be all set to glow, rocking out to the awesomeness that is Muse :awesome:

Only 12 hours left for our fundraiser! Now at 535$ :awesome:

Remember, a bracelet is reserved for you if you make a donation, no matter what the amount! Be sure to glow with us and with Muse, as we're planning to give them some too :D

I went to the montreal show in march, and was hoping to hear a bit of a different setlist in quebec, not that I am ever disappointed in any Muse setlist....After digging around online to the setlist of some recent shows, it appears that they have moved some stuff around and added a few others! I guess time will tell...It would make my decade if they performed Take A Bow in QC!!!!!

TaB gives me chills every time I hear it live. God, I'd kill to have them play it in Québec. XD

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that they'll play a big rarity like I Belong To You since they played it in France this summer, and they know most of us in the province are French descendants. Hahaha. Might be a bit far-stretched, but still it would be hilarious to hear Matt sing "Ripooooonza ma tandresssseee". :awesome:

Although I do like Feeling Good, I agree with you :LOL: There aren't a lot of songs with piano played live and there are a whole bunch that would be more interesting/intense/godly/epic and so on. Like Apocalypse please, Butterflies and hurricanes, Exo 2, RBS... AP live... good god :D

Yay! XD Hey c'est quoi ton Twitter? Moi c'est jojolavi . J'écris jamais dessus pcq j'ai aucun de mes amis qui est sur Twitter hahaha, au moins ça me ferait qqun à qui parler. :p

EDIT: Oops, english thread! XD What's your Twitter account? Mine's jojolavi. :LOL:

Koodo has some good ones. Not expensive at all and some have a qwerty keypad which is highly useful for people like me who mostly text. For 25$/month I get illimited texts and 100 minutes; more than enough. And I has a qwerty keypad :awesome:

Also no fees if you decide to leave Koodo. You only pay your balance. Unlike Bell :mad:

Damn... although that does sound like ''plugging'' a company product, I swear I do not work for Koodo :LOL:

Archived