I'm trying to find a solo ticket too. So far, I'm seriously despising these sellers. Most of them refuse to sell their tickets individually even though their add has been online for months and have not sold one pair. Plus, 2 people who basically wrote their tickets could be sold separately wrote to me that they'd rather sell them by pair, in the end... Seriously?!

I tried to order mine online the day of the presale, but my computer was super slow that day, and I ended up calling Colisee Pepsi directly. I don't speak any french, and the man I spoke to on the phone spoke broken english, but I thought he said I would have my tickets three weeks before the concert. As it turned out, I had my tickets in hand about a week later.

I would call Colisee Pepsi, and have any email correspondance handy or a receipt from the ticket purchase. See what they have to say. Good luck!

When I bought my ticket from another band in presale, like you did, but it was Live Nation, I received my ticket by mail 2 weeks after...

You are supposed to have a receipt of your transaction, and maybe you can find the information on that proof of purchase.. Or contact directly the compagny, you should find all the contact information on your receipt or internet.

They were assigned seats in the red section... I'll contact them right away and post their response if anyone else is wondering about their tickets.

EDIT: Just found my order confirmation in my email. It said:

''You should receive your tickets at least one week prior to the event. If you have not received your tickets, please contact 646-485-1314.''

One week makes me nervous, that doesn't give them a lot of time to send the tickets if something goes wrong :(

Hey everyone, hate to get all annoying on you, but I'm desperate here. I'm looking to purchase a SINGLE seat for this concert either on the floor, or somewhere between sections 111-114. If you can help me out, or point me in the right direction. You will make my day. I'm flying in solo for the show that day.

Thanks Musers!

DUDE! I've got a ticket for sale in 110! (I'm pretty sure that's where it is)

So there's absolutely no way you can come, eh? :(

He already found a ticket though (on teh floorz, lucky XD)

I'll take pictures for you on my cell and post them here to show the glowy goodness :awesome: (if they're not too crappy...)

Not unless I somehow I come across a ton of money :/ I just moved and got a job so I've got rent and groceries and a visa bill to work at. It breaks my heart but it looks like not :( anyways if anyone knows anyone who needs a ticket I'm here! pm me

No, no news from Evenko... :( I think they might be ignoring us on purpose :shifty:

Our fundraiser ends October 3rd so there's still hope that our numbers might go up a little before we make the order. We're thinking of throwing 4 bracelets on stage for the guys to wear during to show too :happy: Plus, we're probably going to buy a Quebec flag and have the fans sign it before throwing it on stage as well :D

I'm not familiar with the Quebec scene, but there is a band called Uprising doing an aftershow and playing some Muse songs at a bar called Le Dagobert ;)

So, since I'll be in QC flying solo, anybody down to go to this place after to party? I don't just want to go back to my hotel and call it a night after the show!

I can't :( I'll be with a minor and won't be able to get in. Some of us are thinking of staying after the show to try and meet the guys, though. We'll probably order some food or something and sit tight with chairs and blankets :D

On another note, just received a message from Concertmaps: the tickets are in the mail :awesome:

I can't :( I'll be with a minor and won't be able to get in. Some of us are thinking of staying after the show to try and meet the guys, though. We'll probably order some food or something and sit tight with chairs and blankets :D

On another note, just received a message from Concertmaps: the tickets are in the mail :awesome:

Ahhh, I see. I would camp out.... but my picture is my answer as to why I won't be! :p

Ok, I'm really desperate. I'm going to London tomorrow and I still haven't sold my ticket. It's in the section 217 (kind of in the back corner of the stage but it will surely be a 360 degrees one like in Montreal so you're ok), row B, seat 3. I bought it 61$ and I'm willing to sell it for 40$ and you can bargain. You can write me back at j_mariehelene14@hotmail.com

Thx

Ok, je suis vraiment désespérée. Je pars pour Londres demain et je n'ai toujours pas été capable de vendre mon billet. C'est dans la section 217 (dans le coin arrière de la scène qui sera sans doute 360 degrés comme à Montréal), rangée B, siège 3. Je l'ai payé 61$ et je suis prête à le laisser à 40$ négociable. Écrivez-moi à j_mariehelene14@hotmail.com

Merci

Marie-Hélène

Archived