haha that sounds like a lot of fun..however im just 15 years old so it may be weird to travel far off with some "strangers" (strangers to them but I know you guys are safe If i know you from the boards ; ). so i probably cannot but thanks for the offer!

Haha, that'd just freak out my mom :LOL:

Yeah, I certainly would not let my daughters do something like that! But actually, I am probably the most safe, and even dull, mom ever! My kids and husband think you guys (boardies that I've "met" online) are the bad influence; they were shocked that I wanted a Muse-related tattoo (never got any tattoos or piercings before), and now I'm hiding my new Muse purchases (2 magazines in one week). I feel like the rebellious teenager in the house, with disapproving 8- and 10-year-olds.:LOL: I guess they miss their safe, dull, boring mom.:p Yeah, It's fun being a mom with a mid-life crisis.:rolleyes:

Dead Star, Citizen Erased, Soldier's Poem, Assassin, Bliss, MK Ultra, Muscle Museum, TiRO...just a few of what I want I'd love to hear. *editing* Oh, and Cave, too.

In Detroit, we weren't allowed to queue up until they opened the parking lot. Any idea when this venue will let us line up?

I feel like the rebellious teenager in the house, with disapproving 8- and 10-year-olds.:LOL: I guess they miss their safe, dull, boring mom.:p Yeah, It's fun being a mom with a mid-life crisis.:rolleyes:

Dead Star, Citizen Erased, Soldier's Poem, Assassin, Bliss, MK Ultra, Muscle Museum, TiRO...just a few of what I want I'd love to hear.

In Detroit, we weren't allowed to queue up until they opened the parking lot. Any idea when this venue will let us line up?

I'm enjoying my mid-life crisis too! :LOL::D

I figure I'll call the arena when it gets closer to get a more accurate answer out of them for the queue questions.

lol excitement.. Okay not really relevant, but I got a new phone today, and after HOURS of struggle I figured out how to put my own ringtones on it. When someone texts me I get "COME ON ENGLAND!!" and for calls it's the baseline to Hypermusic dropping in :D

so happy

I assume no one else has gotten their advance sale tix from concertmaps yet, right? I know it said "a week before the show" so I figure I'm still okay waiting, just curious if anyone else has gotten theirs.

Mine for the spring concerts came about a month ahead of time.

So you suffered through Detroit as well? Actually it was a good thing there was no queue until 3:30 - we would have all been frozen stiff by then!

I assume no one else has gotten their advance sale tix from concertmaps yet, right? I know it said "a week before the show" so I figure I'm still okay waiting, just curious if anyone else has gotten theirs.

You should get a notification from concertmaps letting you know the tickets have been printed and shipped around a month before the show. Once you receive that e-mail, your tickets should arrive with in a matter of days.

Do yourself a favour and stop reading this thread about a month before the show.

I was literally freaking out for my last set of tickets, cause once people from the same show started posting that they received them.. I was a mess. Showing up late for school because I wanted to wait for the mail man, etc. lol

So you suffered through Detroit as well? Actually it was a good thing there was no queue until 3:30 - we would have all been frozen stiff by then!

Yeah, I was sick for a week after and I still had to go to school, would've been worse if we were out all day :LOL:

lol excitement.. Okay not really relevant, but I got a new phone today, and after HOURS of struggle I figured out how to put my own ringtones on it. When someone texts me I get "COME ON ENGLAND!!" and for calls it's the baseline to Hypermusic dropping in :D

so happy

My ringtone is the intro to Uprising. I accidentally had the volume up to high yesterday and about jumped out of my skin when it rang. hahaha:LOL:

Yes, I was at the Detroit show. I hadn't been to a concert in MANY years, and even back when I did, I never did the wait-all-day-and-get-a-great-spot thing. But the whole cold,wet Detroit experience was AWESOME! After it was over, all I could think about was how to see them again! I still can't believe we can see them right here in Ohio TWICE! I can't wait...less than 100 days away now! :-)

Archived