I have 1984 sitting on top of my library book pile right next to me! And my hubby is doing a great job of keeping my addiction in check. He loves Muse too, but he's had enough for now. Me - I listen every day!

Oh, and as for waiting around after to mee them - yes Yes YES!!!!!!!!

I'm reading 1984 now :D

And hell yes for waiting around by the buses!!

I have 1984 sitting on top of my library book pile right next to me! And my hubby is doing a great job of keeping my addiction in check. He loves Muse too, but he's had enough for now. Me - I listen every day!

It's times like these I'm glad I don't have a credit card... but it's also times like these that I wish I did! :LOL: I have an awesome friend that lets me use hers for stuff, but I can't keep asking her (she helped with vet bills in January, plus the trip to TO in March AND my new camera and TR box set.... and will be helping me with the trip to OH so I can't go asking her again !)! :LOL: Between the two stores there are 4 shirts I want, plus some other stuff. And that doesn't include the .mu shirt I still need to order! At least the US store and site for the .mu shirts lets you use Paypal!!

This band is going to bankrupt me! :LOL:

No I did not know that! Glad it's all a go now! :dance:

I AM!! :awesome:

What hotel's everyone staying at? :awesome:

I MIGHT

FUCK SCHOOL

I'LL STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND EVERYONE CAN JUST DEAL WITH ME FALLING ASLEEP IN CLASS :happy:

ahh very well then: ) good to see that i can meet all you fine musers even though i want be GA que-ing with you this time around hahah

i got school the next day too, but my mom is too tired to drive back to pittsburgh that night, so i get to stay over and we will be at the buses for sure: )

geezzzz...this thread is as bad as catching up on the oldies thread!:p Its like reading a book! We just got back from camping. MY FORUM SHIRT CAME!!!!! YAY!! I love it!! I LOVE the new shirts in the store too!! (Ive got 5 Muse shirts plus my forum shirt...whats a couple more? Too bad Im broke:( I FINALLY got the Uno single!! Ive wanted it forever! I keep bidding on it on ebay and getting outbid, but I finally got it...maybe thats why Im broke.

I'm just afraid I won't see anything and I'm taking my 9yr old son who might possibly spaz a little bit. Again, didn't think ahead on that. I'm an irresponsible parent pulling my kid out of school to see Muse. Yay me!

I am pulling my 8yr old out of school....Im such a bad parent:LOL: She'd never forgive me if I didn't take her to see Muse. My daughter going is why Im in seats...and it has crossed my mind to do GA myself and let my daughter and hubby do seats, but I don't think that will go over well:rolleyes:

haha yah, thats what i told myself too. But 1/2 an hour later I have a new hoodie, new tshirt, and a bag. ;) Thanks husband's visa haha. BUT it gets worse. We went shopping today and I went to chapters and bought the book 1984 by George Orwell and MATT is on the cover of guitar player mag so i had to buy that. Oh jeeze, my MUSE addiction is out of control haha

I want to read 1984, it was on a suggested reader list I ran across sometime ago, Ive always planned on reading it, but just havent had the chance yet. Have you guys read Out of this World: The story of Muse by Mark Beaumont......awesome book!

:LOL: <3

I'M SO TORN RIGHT NOW. I still owe my mom $45 for the new iPod I bought, but I'm trying to save up for a sonic screwdriver anyway, and now I need some new Muse merch. I need a job. :facepalm:

I have to ask....what is a sonic screwdriver??:confused:

AWW YEAH. Green lighted :D

Booking the hotels this weekend!!

(not sure if you knew, Linda, but we hadn't officially secured wheels for October, until now! :$)

/party

that would've been a very long walk:p

i think this time around my friend and i are going to be staying after at the buses and what not to hopefully get a snapshot with the boys..whos with me!?! :D

ME!

My hubbys had it too, and he crossed the line this weekend... on the way to where we were going to camp...Showbiz was on (the 6 CD changer in my truck is all Muse:chuckle:) Rachael asked me to turn it up, I did, he reached to turn it down and rolled his eyes, so I waited until the scream at the end of Showbiz and then CRANKED it! :chuckle: Then he actually used the word "horrid", which caused me to be pissed at him for 1/2 the weekend:mad:

I knew you'd be up for it! :D

I want to read 1984, it was on a suggested reader list I ran across sometime ago, Ive always planned on reading it, but just havent had the chance yet. Have you guys read Out of this World: The story of Muse by Mark Beaumont......awesome book!

I read 1984 a few years ago - don't remember much of it. I did buy it a couple of months ago but hadn't gotten around to reading it yet. It's next on my list though. I just finished Out of the World yesterday - you're right, it is awesome!

I think our group will be sleeping during the queue :LOL:

Going to be a pretty sleepless night for us depending on where we stay

:LOL: Well I won't be partying the night before, but I'll have woken up very early to get down to Columbus so I'll probably be quite tired too :p

Group nap, guys? :awesome:

Hey Everybody! I'm having a field day on here 'cause I haven't been on for a long time...so I'm responding/commenting on a whole bunch of your posts!

He's insane :rolleyes:

Great! I love insane! :LOL::p:eek:

yeah..cuz they get to be in 122 with me screaming my head off and wishing I was in GA with you guys!:LOL: (btw....I am not accountable for my actions if they would actually play CE :D)

Gretchen, just sell that ticket and get a GA one....you know you want to.....

If they play CE I say you run down the stairs, jump over the rail and push your way through to the front where we are :chuckle: It would work!

She can fly to us! Seriously, when I listen to Muse, sometimes I get Superpowers...like Flying! If I listen to SS and run off a cliff, I just know I could fly....i just know it!

I wish I could get some of my lame friends to buy your tickets...but they aren't that into Muse...they have no idea what they are missing.:phu:

That's what I say about my husband and daughters.

Too long

trying to resist it

You've just gone and missed it

It's escaped your world

I was so excited to get tickets that I didn't think about how I'm gonna see and considering I'm a whoppin' 5 feet tall I doubt I'll see much. So if you have stellar seats and would like to trade to experience the floor email me at baileychandra@yahoo.com. :\mm/:

I'm also 5' tall. Here's the solution: get there really early and be at the barrier. And wear shoes with really sturdy high heels.

I'm just afraid I won't see anything and I'm taking my 9yr old son who might possibly spaz a little bit. Again, didn't think ahead on that. I'm an irresponsible parent pulling my kid out of school to see Muse. Yay me!
But if you are bringing your 9 year old...? Yeah, seats would be better. And you're coming from Pittsburgh? I live near Wheeling, WV. I'm surprised Muse are doing 2 shows in Ohio, but none in Pittsburgh! But I'm extrememly grateful for *two* shows in Ohio! Yeahhhhh!!!!! And a Muse show is infinitely more important than school...duh! (I have 2 daughters, ages 8 and 10)

haha yah, thats what i told myself too. But 1/2 an hour later I have a new hoodie, new tshirt, and a bag. ;) Thanks husband's visa haha. BUT it gets worse. We went shopping today and I went to chapters and bought the book 1984 by George Orwell and MATT is on the cover of guitar player mag so i had to buy that. Oh jeeze, my MUSE addiction is out of control haha
I've got to get that magazine! I hope it's in the US, and not just Canada. We are hopeless Muse Addicts. And even if there were a cure, we wouldn't want it.

i think this time around my friend and i are going to be staying after at the buses and what not to hopefully get a snapshot with the boys..whos with me!?! :D

ME!

What hotel's everyone staying at? :awesome:

Technically, I have a room at the Red Roof Inn. But for real I'll be staying at the Venue Door Motel. I can bring a tent and an air mattress. I hope someone else can bring a battery-operated esspresso maker.

WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO YOUNG AND BROKE? :supersad:

if only i could steal some muse merch

What? You thought we wouldn't see that!? I'm keeping my eyes on you! :LOL:

Borders sounds like a good place to work! I worked at a library 'til I finished 11th grade. That was good, too.

:LOL: Well there's nothing wrong with that, more time for Muse ;)

Uh, maybe?...but my kids are now starving! I've burned so many meals while watching YouTube videos.

I have to ask....what is a sonic screwdriver??:confused:

Yeah...i don't get it.

It's a screwdriver, and it's sonic. But it doesn't do wood :awesome:

It's used in the show Doctor Who :happy:

Ummmm....i still don't get it. But I"m happy for you!:)

I knew you'd be up for it! :D

I read 1984 a few years ago - don't remember much of it. I did buy it a couple of months ago but hadn't gotten around to reading it yet. It's next on my list though. I just finished Out of the World yesterday - you're right, it is awesome!

The .MU Book Club!

OMG i need to get to bed...but this has been a blast catching up on here! I'll try to get a photo of my .MU forum member shirt asap...

P.S. Shouldn't the title of this thread be updated with the new date?

She can fly to us! Seriously, when I listen to Muse, sometimes I get Superpowers...like Flying! If I listen to SS and run off a cliff, I just know I could fly....i just know it!

That's what I say about my husband and daughters.

maybe a UFO will pick me up and bring me to you guys! :LOL: I seriously wouldn't mind being abducted by an UFO if Matt, Dom, or Chris were aboard.:p:D

Technically, I have a room at the Red Roof Inn. But for real I'll be staying at the Venue Door Motel. I can bring a tent and an air mattress. I hope someone else can bring a battery-operated esspresso maker.
I think a bunch of us will be staying at the Venue Door Motel (I love that BTW! :LOL:). Gonna be quite the good times methinks! :party:

maybe a UFO will pick me up and bring me to you guys! :LOL: I seriously wouldn't mind being abducted by an UFO if Matt, Dom, or Chris were aboard.:p:D
:eyebrows:

This has nothing to do with the show, but I wanted to tell you guys.. I got my Muse tattoo today!!!! :dance: I'll post pics tomorrow :) It was completely out of the blue! My tattoo artist was free so he's just like, why don't we do it now? I was like hell yes!!!! hahah :D

What a great way to celebrate the holiday! (Well, Matt's birthday someday might be a big worldwide holiday. It is for me! And people will have to book tattoo sessions months in advance for their annual traditional Matt Bellamy's Birthday Tattoo.:LOL:) Can't wait to see the photo.

What a great way to celebrate the holiday! (Well, Matt's birthday someday might be a big worldwide holiday. It is for me! And people will have to book tattoo sessions months in advance for their annual traditional Matt Bellamy's Birthday Tattoo.:LOL:) Can't wait to see the photo.

Annual eh... not a bad idea! :LOL:

I do have another tattoo booked for August, there will be butterflies involved (for B&H) and my Hyper Music sheet music piece :D I guess I should have waited until next June 9th for that :LOL:

This has nothing to do with the show, but I wanted to tell you guys.. I got my Muse tattoo today!!!! :dance: I'll post pics tomorrow :) It was completely out of the blue! My tattoo artist was free so he's just like, why don't we do it now? I was like hell yes!!!! hahah :D

:ohmy: My mom would never let me do that! but its still:awesome:!!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE IT!!! ( that wasnt ment to be in all caps)

Archived