I'm going to be teaching English in South Korea for a year or two. I gave up my professor job at the university to follow the girlfriend since she's living there now. :D It should be a lot of fun; I'm just in the process of nailing down the specific job(s) in the area of Seoul I want to be in.

Other than Kirby, I'm not too sure I've come into contact many people on this specific thread. But I have met a fair number of other .mu-ers over the years.

Good Luck! :)

Will most definitely be attending this show ! I hope they change up the setlist a bit though. I really want to hear some older stuff.... maybe some showibz ? and i'm dieing for bliss with the high falsetto ! GAHH i can't wait !!

Showbiz and OoS!! and B-sides.:D (I see your in or from BG? Thats where my hubby went to college...I went to Findlay, when we got bored we went to BG :LOL: My niece is at BGSU now.)

AGREED! :D i love some of there old stuff! but hearing bliss would make my night! :) i think they should play Muscle Museum :D

omg yes. Muscle Museum has been one of my favourite live tracks since I heard the Hullabaloo performance..

Muscle Museum and Showbiz = the top top of my "PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD (or whatever you might love as much as one loves their god >.>) PLAY THEM" list

omg yes. Muscle Museum has been one of my favourite live tracks since I heard the Hullabaloo performance..

Muscle Museum and Showbiz = the top top of my "PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD (or whatever you might love as much as one loves their god >.>) PLAY THEM" list

YES!!!!! as much as i love there new stuff, i love there older stuff also....the thing is i dont have all of the cds from them, i dont have Hullabaloo, or HARP yet :(

YES!!!!! as much as i love there new stuff, i love there older stuff also....the thing is i dont have all of the cds from them, i dont have Hullabaloo, or HARP yet :(

buy them.. they aren't just DVDs, they have awesome soundtracks you can put on your ipod!

I mostly listen to live stuff and Bsides now myself :p

-pops in from disappearing from the thread for EVER-

HI GUYS! XD.

Definitely buy them. All my Muse purchases have been more than worth it times infinity. Even though I had to work my butt off to get everything. (Seriously, I would take gigs years ago with the mindset of 'okay, so if i do this, i'll get paid JUST enough to buy this muse thing and that other muse thing and then i can have this much to save for that other thing!' lmfaoo.)

buy them.. they aren't just DVDs, they have awesome soundtracks you can put on your ipod!

I mostly listen to live stuff and Bsides now myself :p

well i was looking through my desk yesterday and i found $50 in itunes gift cards so i bought both cd's off itunes :D i have the hallablloo cd but when i got it it was full of fuzzy static and i couldnt return it :( but at least i have the cd

106 more days...I'm thinking of doing something special when we get to double-digits. Maybe I'll visit Muse Elementary for a photo...Hey, ChandraMuse, want to meet me there for a photo?:LOL: And anyone else from the Pittsburgh area?

I also don't have HAARP yet, but check it out: (that's a pun...my dad would be so proud of me) It's in our library system!

http://seoipac.seo.lib.oh.us/ipac20/ipac.jsp?session=12777054J6N99.24695&profile=stc&source=~!horizon&view=subscriptionsummary&uri=full=3100001~!2958531~!1&ri=3&aspect=subtab6053&menu=search&ipp=20&spp=20&staffonly=&term=Muse+(Musical+group+:+Great+Britain)&index=PAUTHOR&uindex=&aspect=subtab6053&menu=search&ri=3#focus

I'm 4th in line waiting for it. If you're in Ohio, you might be in the same regional network of libraries. And even if you're not in the same network, you can do an inter-libary loan.

106 more days...I'm thinking of doing something special when we get to double-digits. Maybe I'll visit Muse Elementary for a photo...Hey, ChandraMuse, want to meet me there for a photo?:LOL: And anyone else from the Pittsburgh area?

I also don't have HAARP yet, but check it out: (that's a pun...my dad would be so proud of me) It's in our library system!

http://seoipac.seo.lib.oh.us/ipac20/ipac.jsp?session=12777054J6N99.24695&profile=stc&source=~!horizon&view=subscriptionsummary&uri=full=3100001~!2958531~!1&ri=3&aspect=subtab6053&menu=search&ipp=20&spp=20&staffonly=&term=Muse+(Musical+group+:+Great+Britain)&index=PAUTHOR&uindex=&aspect=subtab6053&menu=search&ri=3#focus

I'm 4th in line waiting for it. If you're in Ohio, you might be in the same regional network of libraries. And even if you're not in the same network, you can do an inter-libary loan.

maybe when we hit 99 days we should all do something! idk what tho :p but i know im going to do something (idk yet) when we hit 69 days :LOL::D

n yeah or the website but i asked my mom last night and she said she would get me the cd's maybe dvds that i dont have already :dance: yay!

It's funny you should mention that; I worked at an Ohio public library for several years. I know we have a few other Muse items floating around the system too; Absolution, Black Holes and Showbiz have all popped up at one time or another. The SEO system has been the best thing for Ohio libraries, hands-down.

Im going to the Columbus show, i just need to buy my tix still, but I'm going. I'm hoping for Citizen Erased to be played and Dead Star. Were the poll results released yet for this gig?

There was no poll for the US/Canada date. If we hear Dead Star I"ll cry but I know that's never going to happen :(

Also, if you need tickets, we have 3 extras :)

There was no poll for the US/Canada date. If we hear Dead Star I"ll cry but I know that's never going to happen :(

Also, if you need tickets, we have 3 extras :)

I'll have some money in a couple weeks (waiting on payday), so ill then be able to get tickets.

You want to meet up with chandramuse and I at Muse Elementary (near Canonsburg) for a 99-days-left extravaganza? (Well, a fun photo-op, anyway! :) )

haha that sounds like a lot of fun..however im just 15 years old so it may be weird to travel far off with some "strangers" (strangers to them but I know you guys are safe If i know you from the boards ; ). so i probably cannot but thanks for the offer!

Wouldn't it be awesome if they did a OoS tour again? I was just listening to that in my car this morning and as usual, I'm blown away by every song. Muse is so incredible!!!!

:awesome:

The sounds would sound different these days, of course, but would still be awesome.

I'd love a Showbiz tour, though :happy:

haha that sounds like a lot of fun..however im just 15 years old so it may be weird to travel far off with some "strangers" (strangers to them but I know you guys are safe If i know you from the boards ; ). so i probably cannot but thanks for the offer!

Haha, that'd just freak out my mom :LOL:

Im going to the Columbus show, i just need to buy my tix still, but I'm going. I'm hoping for Citizen Erased to be played and Dead Star. Were the poll results released yet for this gig?

Wouldn't it be awesome if they did a OoS tour again? I was just listening to that in my car this morning and as usual, I'm blown away by every song. Muse is so incredible!!!!

Bring back the Hulaballoo setlist!!!:D

They can add MOTP, KOC, and SS though. That's allowed

:LOL: when I read Lora's post of OoS (my fav album) tour the first thing I thought of was how awesome it would've been to hear Hulaballoo live! Wow I'd LOVE to hear those songs..mixed with the new stuff too. Especially Citizen Erased (my fav song) and Dead Star & In Your World(my fav single) :awesome:

:LOL: when I read Lora's post of OoS (my fav album) tour the first thing I thought of was how awesome it would've been to hear Hulaballoo live! Wow I'd LOVE to hear those songs..mixed with the new stuff too. Especially Citizen Erased (my fav song) and Dead Star & In Your World(my fav single) :awesome:

I'm getting all Muse-aroused thinking of things like OoS, Dead Star, Hull stuff and some newer faves live!!:D

Archived