on the weekend I'm going a vegetarian/vegan restaurant called Duke Street Muse ;) I'll take a picture! haha

Are you only going because of the name? It sounds like a place I'd definately go, and not only b/c of the name. And here are some photos from Muse, PA, a little town outside of Pittsburgh: (BTW....Which one of you got there before me and stole the "Muse" from the road sign!? (see photo!) :LOL:)

1360854831_missingsign.thumb.jpg.068bbfcd8a58154454524cbed38b9c6a.jpg

18092679_Museindependentclub.thumb.jpg.7edbdfa38ca2c0ab40c52025f8cde3b3.jpg

225165233_sarahmuseschool.thumb.jpg.75ebb90d495a54158f4ac8b8fb2db158.jpg

1971375947_postoffice.thumb.jpg.079b12a3c6cc7dee8a3573da3d3b88d0.jpg

813402851_antoniamuse.thumb.jpg.2b568b4cd4d04569953e401e937d7568.jpg

1015370648_dedicatedtoanewage.jpg.b8405a3f634a6f88c0b9f962aaaa082d.jpg

1351412909_museitalianclub2.thumb.jpg.458bc10ef2532e4cd578e0bdeb25f058.jpg

1880069429_museschoolst.thumb.jpg.a95e365dbab418e2f23abba55c2d3332.jpg

Are you only going because of the name? It sounds like a place I'd definately go, and not only b/c of the name. And here are some photos from Muse, PA, a little town outside of Pittsburgh: (BTW....Which one of you got there before me and stole the "Muse" from the road sign!? (see photo!) :LOL:)

Those pics are brilliant!! :awesome: Too funny that someone stole the sign! :chuckle:

We have the most random conversations on this thread :LOL:

Btw, on the weekend I'm going a vegetarian/vegan restaurant called Duke Street Muse ;) I'll take a picture! haha

I drive / walk / bike past that place at least a couple times a week.. I can't believe I never told you about it! I guess I'm too used to the fact that I've told everyone who will (or won't) listen about it :LOL:

haha no no I'm not only going because of the name, I'm vegetarian. Well... I was but had to start eating fish... but yeah no meat, 7 years :D The name is a bonus ;)

ps. Matt you fail :noey:

What's the countdown at now? I can't keep track haha but I keep thinking about how we (us who talk here) are all going to be wearing our forum shirts standing at the barrier :LOL: it'll be a musing ;)

:musesign:

That is a great vision! :) 87/88 days!!!! Not bad!

Our marching band was pretty good. Our director had been in the OSU marching band and was a drill sergeant, he was tuff!:fear: He was even worse in concert band. The previous band director our high school had was my brother in laws dad. My sisters had him. He was totally opposite of the one we had. He was laid back and fun. I think they still learned because they had fun.

Ours is uptight and he doesn't like to teach, he just likes to yell :(

That is a great vision! :) 87/88 days!!!! Not bad!

:dance: YAY!

not to get everyone all wiggy but we just heard on the radio .... columbus was rated the # 1 city for BEDBUGS :eek: I'm sure to native columb-ians it can't be true .... but do I need to wrap myself in plastic before I got to sleep in the hotel :LOL:

<goes off to google bedbug repellent remedies>

not to get everyone all wiggy but we just heard on the radio .... columbus was rated the # 1 city for BEDBUGS :eek: I'm sure to native columb-ians it can't be true .... but do I need to wrap myself in plastic before I got to sleep in the hotel :LOL:

hhhhhmmmmm.....now I'm questioning whether Red Roof was the way to go.

Can bed bugs get into your stuff and come home with you, or would we just get bitten while we're there? Anyone?

Can bed bugs get into your stuff and come home with you, or would we just get bitten while we're there? Anyone?

BOTH BOTH you'd come home with bitten legs and bring them to your home. it freaks me the heck out <double :eek:>

BOTH BOTH you'd come home with bitten legs and bring them to your home. it freaks me the heck out <double :eek:>

:eek:

*curls up in fetal position*

OMG WHY????!?!?!!?

Wow this thread has gotten gross! It's funny, but we read that Cincy is actually worse than Columbus. Our paper told that the way to look out for them to to look at the mattresses of the bed and if you see big black areas that almost look like mold = that is bad. I never had the courage to do it even though we stayed at 2 Cincy hotels last year!

In other news, I just finished 1984. I had forgotten most of it from when I read it in high school. Same thing happened when I reread Brave New World a few months ago. Have to say I enjoyed BNW more.

When we went to Africa, my friend got bitten by bedbugs in a YMCA we stayed at in Nairobi, it was really bad, but I know for sure that they like.. didn't come "home" with him. So I don't know if that's true... anyway, I'm definitely bringing my sleeping bag now! haha

Wow this thread has gotten gross! It's funny, but we read that Cincy is actually worse than Columbus. Our paper told that the way to look out for them to to look at the mattresses of the bed and if you see big black areas that almost look like mold = that is bad. I never had the courage to do it even though we stayed at 2 Cincy hotels last year!

In other news, I just finished 1984. I had forgotten most of it from when I read it in high school. Same thing happened when I reread Brave New World a few months ago. Have to say I enjoyed BNW more.

Well, at least I'm not going to Cincy then? :LOL:

1984 is my favorite book :awesome: For some reason, I read it around 4 years ago...

When we went to Africa, my friend got bitten by bedbugs in a YMCA we stayed at in Nairobi, it was really bad, but I know for sure that they like.. didn't come "home" with him. So I don't know if that's true... anyway, I'm definitely bringing my sleeping bag now! haha

:erm:

You guys are making me really nervous. I'm a germophobe :chuckle:

this is for the gig appreciation project, we have TiRO. But I wonder about the deadline being August? It'd be nice if we could do it those couple days since everyone would be there.

US Gigs Appreciation Project

Hello all!

Thank you for voting and showing interest in our project! Here are the results:

Zone 1) 9/22- Viejas arenas . S.Diego

9/23- Honda center, Anaheim

Stockholm Syndrome (HAARP version)

2) 9/25 Staples center. LA

9/28 Arco arena, Sacramento

Dead Star

3) 10/01 Santa ana Star center- Rio rancho. N.mexico

10/02 Pepsi center, Denver. CO

Map of the Problematique

4) 10/5 Target center, Minneapolis

10/6 Bradley center, Milwaukee

Muscle Museum

5) 10/8 Ford center, Oklahoma

10/9 ACL. Austin,Texas

MK Ultra

6) 10/11 US Bank arena, Cincinatti, OH

10/12 Schottenstein center, Columbus, OH

Time is Running Out

7) 10/23 Nassau coliseum, Uniondale, NY

10/24 Prudential center, Newark, NJ

Knights of Cydonia

8) 10/26 RBC- Raleigh, NC

10/27 St john university, VA

Citizen Erased

SS won 2 times, so we took the one from HAARP, since it got more votes, and for Abso we used the second one, (TiRO with 6 votes), and since we need 8 songs, the last one is KoC (which got the most over-all votes of any song)

The only thing you guys need to do is Record yourselves singing the song or lipsyncing. Dance, move around, invite your friends to do it with you... be creative!

and then put it on YT or whatever you'd like somehow send it to one of us ( TrebleRose689, brainwashed or Carinarose ) so we can put it together!

You have until the end of August to send us your videos!

Also PLEASE INVITE YOUR FRIENDS WHO ARE ATTENDING THE SAME GIG(S) AS YOU TO PARTICIPATE! (especially the ones on the forum) We need lots of people in on this in order for it to work! Also, if you could post about this in each gig's thread here on the site, that would be great! We really wanna get the word out

If it's not too too much trouble, please respond to this PM if you still plan on participating and just tell us the gigs you're going to make a vid for (you can do it for all the shows you're going to, or you can just pick one!) We want an idea of how many people are still gonna do this.

If it seems like we won't have enough people for some of the gig areas, we can always do some extra combining, so we'll keep you updated if your song changes!

Thanks! (And sorry for the extra-long PM )

~TrebleRose689

EEEWWWWW!!! GROSS!! Thank God we live close and can stay at home for Columbus and hmmmm....the idea of taking the camper and staying at a campground isn't sounding so bad for Cincy:LOL: We checked into a hotel once to find fleas in the room, we demanded our $ back and left.

I watched a documentary called "Orwell Rolls in His Grave" . It was about American politics and the media. I didn't get to watch all of it, it was 2hrs long, but Id like to find it and watch the rest.

I didn't even know about this.. :erm:

she posted it some time ago on either here, or the Cincy thread. I'll try to find it. There is a whole thread on here about it. She said its ok if just a few want to do it or individuals since we can't all get together before then. :( I think it wouldve been fun for all of us to do it there, Id do it with you guys, but there's no way I will sing in front of a camera alone.:LOL: The idea was for each gig, or set of gigs, for people to sing a song (and they voted on songs on each album) and they will put the videos on youtube.

like a big sing a long...in appreciation for Muse.

Archived