Yeah I'm going to hide this tattoo from the rents as long as I can, I think my mom will disown me for getting a tattoo on my neck/back lol

well i guess if your over 18 they cant say much about what kind of tatto you get, i know im getting one but idk what yet... still thinking on that one lol

This has nothing to do with the show, but I wanted to tell you guys.. I got my Muse tattoo today!!!! :dance: I'll post pics tomorrow :) It was completely out of the blue! My tattoo artist was free so he's just like, why don't we do it now? I was like hell yes!!!! hahah :D

:dance: Yay! :D

Yeah, I know what you mean, my mom makes this really obnoxious noise to show how disgusted she is when tattooed people walk past... AND he constantly lectures me on how I should never get a tattoo... But I'mma get one anyway :awesome:

This has nothing to do with the show, but I wanted to tell you guys.. I got my Muse tattoo today!!!! :dance: I'll post pics tomorrow :) It was completely out of the blue! My tattoo artist was free so he's just like, why don't we do it now? I was like hell yes!!!! hahah :D

can't wait to see it! I few years ago I was going to get some sort of horse on my lower back or something to do with my equestrian profession...visited a few shops, never really found what I wanted then whimped out.:LOL: I don't have any tatoos. I am still thinking of getting something small on my ankle, lower back, or somewhere I can cover up when I want and let show when I want.;) Not too long ago I was talking to a friend of mine and we were thinking I should get the K of C horse somewhere... because it covers both my favorite band, Muse and my horse profession:D

:dance::dance: You already know I can't wait to see it!! And how excited I am for you that you got it yesterday, but I just have to say it again! haha :D

What a great way to celebrate the holiday! (Well, Matt's birthday someday might be a big worldwide holiday. It is for me! And people will have to book tattoo sessions months in advance for their annual traditional Matt Bellamy's Birthday Tattoo.:LOL:) Can't wait to see the photo.
Matt's birthday definitely needs to be a worldwide holiday!

can't wait to see it! I few years ago I was going to get some sort of horse on my lower back or something to do with my equestrian profession...visited a few shops, never really found what I wanted then whimped out.:LOL: I don't have any tatoos. I am still thinking of getting something small on my ankle, lower back, or somewhere I can cover up when I want and let show when I want.;) Not too long ago I was talking to a friend of mine and we were thinking I should get the K of C horse somewhere... because it covers both my favorite band, Muse and my horse profession:D
The KOC horse would be perfect!!

well if they dont like them, who cares! :p thats all im saying :D

That's exactly what I say, who cares :D

ok, if I ever get brave enough (or drunk enough:LOL:) it be some form of this. Maybe cut the circle in 1/2? and itd be small and either on my lower back or ankle

That's a really pretty one!! Get it!! :D

ok, if I ever get brave enough (or drunk enough:LOL:) it be some form of this. Maybe cut the circle in 1/2? and itd be small and either on my lower back or ankle

Ooo, I can totally see that as a tattoo! You have to get it! Not on the lower back though, my vote would be ankle.

[spoiler=Da Myooze tat!!]100610-191856.jpg

Here it is :)

And so I don't get yelled at for changing the topic... 4 more months till the show!! I'm so beyond excited it's ridiculous!!! :happy:

Very cool! Did you see the twitpic of the guy with the OoS cover on his stomach a few months back? That was pretty sweet too.

And back to the topic on hand - every time I see a video from the concerts going on in Europe I get more excited about our shows in October!!!!!!!!

Very cool! Did you see the twitpic of the guy with the OoS cover on his stomach a few months back? That was pretty sweet too.

And back to the topic on hand - every time I see a video from the concerts going on in Europe I get more excited about our shows in October!!!!!!!!

Every time I see that awesome stage I get excited... they probably won't bring it to America, though... all their US shows are indoors :supersad:

I love it! :awesome:

Thanks! :happy:

:yesey: I saw that one, it's pretty sweet! I love OoS the most!

Those vids are :awesome: makes me wish I was there!! Can't wait for ours!!

Every time I see that awesome stage I get excited... they probably won't bring it to America, though... all their US shows are indoors :supersad:

Yeah I really don't see them bringing it here, unfortunately :( But I just want to see them again !! They can sit on garbage cans for all I care, as long as they rock out! :LOL:

And so I don't get yelled at for changing the topic... 4 more months till the show!! I'm so beyond excited it's ridiculous!!! :happy:

AWSOME!!!!! that is soo kool! i know im a little bit late on it but i was buzzy all day :LOL:

Yeah I really don't see them bringing it here, unfortunately :( But I just want to see them again !! They can sit on garbage cans for all I care, as long as they rock out! :LOL:

I'd rather have garbage cans than the pillars :yesey:

Morgan deserves his own garbage can :awesome:

And so I don't get yelled at for changing the topic... 4 more months till the show!! I'm so beyond excited it's ridiculous!!! :happy::dance:

:musesign::dance:

I get beyond excited - I sit there and think "I want it to be October NOW!!"

:yesey:

I'd rather have garbage cans than the pillars :yesey:

Morgan deserves his own garbage can :awesome:

:cabasa: MORGAN!! :cabasa:

Grats again on your Tat, Irene :D

poohey at work... Sucks not being able to talk all week!

SO WHAT'S UP GUYS?! Is it bad that I'm counting down the days? haha

Not bad at all! I've got a countdown on my Facebook. And I've been thinking (and sharing with everyone) that it's 4 months to the trip, and what will be an epic 2 days of MUSE (and an epic meetup with awesome Musers! <3 )!! :\mm/:

Grats again on your Tat, Irene :D

poohey at work... Sucks not being able to talk all week!

SO WHAT'S UP GUYS?! Is it bad that I'm counting down the days? haha

nope not bad at all, im about to start a count down on my dry erase bored in my room :LOL:

I must've missed that one!

I already said it on FB...but I'll say it again...Awesome! :awesome:

I dont care what stage they use...I just can't wait to see and hear them!!! I am sure they will rock the place down! :D

I get beyond excited - I sit there and think "I want it to be October NOW!!"

"I want it NOW...":LOL:

Not too long ago I was talking to a friend of mine and we were thinking I should get the K of C horse somewhere... because it covers both my favorite band, Muse and my horse profession:D

That would be perfect for you.

drunk enough...:LOL: PLEASE, Y'all, in October if I'm drunk enough, or just plain Mused enough, DON'T under any circumstances let me get a tattoo. My husband and kids would really be mad. And they would not get over it.:mad:

Is there no chance of having the skyscrapers again? I really loved them; the intro to the whole show created a deep-down sense of fear (in me, at least), but i still felt safe surrounded by a huge crowd. That in itself was so exciting, but I have no words to explain it. Any stage set will be awesome, I'm sure, but I really loved the buildings.

And what is a 'Show Spoiler'? Sorry I'm so clueless; this is the 1st "board" i've ever been on. I also don't know what "Keeper of" means.:$

I'm glad everyone here approves of my taking my kid to the show. He's excited.....and not a little bit that he's missing 2 days of school for this. bahahaha Now the search is on or the perfect Muse shirt...any suggestions?:musesign:

how old is your kid?? (im not a creeper im a 14 year old girl lol)

and you should get him the MK altra shirt! its kindav boyish i guess

Archived