So...I'm still without tickets. :$

Does anyone know if any GAs will be re-released since the date changed?

I got an email from Concertmaps about a week and a half ago, telling me that there were more tickets available.

I just checked and there are still GA tickets on there.

Um.. may I relive my Childhood and go there, please? :LOL:

I'm not sure how it works in the states, but here in Canada they play the national anthem in the morning before class starts.. They could play Matt's star spangled banner guitar solo!

Love this! I wanna attend Muse elementary too!

I hate to say it, but at the moment I'm more excited for the Doctor Who season finale (on Saturday) than the gig.

But don't worry, after the episode airs I'll be excited for this concert again! :happy:

I'm only on episode 4 on season 5, I'm slowly catching up!

I do miss David Tennant as the Doctor though... But Matt Smith is slowly growing on me...

I got an email from Concertmaps about a week and a half ago, telling me that there were more tickets available.

Hmm, Ticketmaster is telling me there aren't any...might just call the venue tomorrow to see what's up.

I still cannot believe they are $55. :stunned: Last time they were here, I swear they weren't over $25.

I mean, I really would like to see them since I haven't since 2006, but seeing as they aren't even playing what I want to heat and the latest AWFUL addition to the Twilight soundtrack...I'm not even sure if I'll really have that much fun. :(

Hmm, Ticketmaster is telling me there aren't any...might just call the venue tomorrow to see what's up.

I still cannot believe they are $55. :stunned: Last time they were here, I swear they weren't over $25.

I mean, I really would like to see them since I haven't since 2006, but seeing as they aren't even playing what I want to heat and the latest AWFUL addition to the Twilight soundtrack...I'm not even sure if I'll really have that much fun. :(

It was actually the site that had the presale that I got the email from, not Ticketmaster (although I'm sure closer to the date, they'll have more tickets available too - always seems to happen) - http://tix.concertmaps.com/muse/. Just a heads up; the GA tickets are actually more than $55 - after service fees they're $67.

I'm sorry to hear that you don't think you'll have fun. I know I probably won't get to hear my favourites, but they put on such a great show, that I know I'll have fun regardless. I hope that if you do decide to go that you're pleasantly surprised and have a great time! :)

id still realllly like to know who is supporting. i love passion pit and i hope theres a chance they are our support instead of metric ive been on youtube checking them out live and i really cannot see how they can open for muse...

Metric is still supporting - it's been updated on their website (finally!!). I'm excited; I just recently got into them (missed them when they were here in Halifax in April because I wasn't listening to them then), so I'm looking forward to seeing them.

I haven't even gotten the other email when from when the switched the dates:rolleyes:...hopefully I'll get my tickets:eek:

I haven't even gotten the other email when from when the switched the dates:rolleyes:...hopefully I'll get my tickets:eek:
Lost in cyberspace probably! You did get the confirmation email when you bought your tickets though? If so I wouldn't worry about it. I know, easier said than done! I'm sure you, like me, won't rest until you have your tickets in hand. I hate that they wait so long to send them.

I'm only on episode 4 on season 5, I'm slowly catching up!

I do miss David Tennant as the Doctor though... But Matt Smith is slowly growing on me...

Oh but Matt Smith is AMAZING! And so good looking (imo) :eyebrows:

HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG

meh... Tennant is ;) ps. I got seasons 2-4 plus the specials in the mail today, super :happy:

And my OoS vinyl came :D

still no forum shirt... I hope it comes soon!

:happy:

I have seasons 1-4 + the specials, gonna buy season 5 as soon as it comes out :D

I want the OoS vinyl :supersad:

And I've yet to order my forum shirt. Ashleyski and I were going to order them together :p

:happy:

I have seasons 1-4 + the specials, gonna buy season 5 as soon as it comes out :D

I want the OoS vinyl :supersad:

And I've yet to order my forum shirt. Ashleyski and I were going to order them together :p

I still need to get season 1, and then obviously 5 when it comes out :D

It's such an awesome week, just got my forum shirt, the wings and butterfly shirt and the European tour programme :happy:

You are going to be poor.. I'm calling in an intervention :(

yes please do, I need help haha too much money spending!!

I still need to get season 1, and then obviously 5 when it comes out :D

It's such an awesome week, just got my forum shirt, the wings and butterfly shirt and the European tour programme :happy:

yes please do, I need help haha too much money spending!!

:awesome:

I can NEVER get a credit card, I'll end up buying everything as well :LOL:

Well congrats on that, then! Why are you moving?

I'm going to be teaching English in South Korea for a year or two. I gave up my professor job at the university to follow the girlfriend since she's living there now. :D It should be a lot of fun; I'm just in the process of nailing down the specific job(s) in the area of Seoul I want to be in.

Other than Kirby, I'm not too sure I've come into contact many people on this specific thread. But I have met a fair number of other .mu-ers over the years.

Will most definitely be attending this show ! I hope they change up the setlist a bit though. I really want to hear some older stuff.... maybe some showibz ? and i'm dieing for bliss with the high falsetto ! GAHH i can't wait !!

AGREED! :D i love some of there old stuff! but hearing bliss would make my night! :) i think they should play Muscle Museum :D

I'm going to be teaching English in South Korea for a year or two. I gave up my professor job at the university to follow the girlfriend since she's living there now. :D It should be a lot of fun; I'm just in the process of nailing down the specific job(s) in the area of Seoul I want to be in.

Other than Kirby, I'm not too sure I've come into contact many people on this specific thread. But I have met a fair number of other .mu-ers over the years.

Sounds like an awesome adventure! We almost moved to Germany several years ago, but married with kids makes it a little harder! Good luck with everything!

Oooooh cool, good luck! :)

Will most definitely be attending this show ! I hope they change up the setlist a bit though. I really want to hear some older stuff.... maybe some showibz ? and i'm dieing for bliss with the high falsetto ! GAHH i can't wait !!

I doubt we'll hear a ton of old stuff... maybe we'll get lucky and they'll play Bliss though :D

Wow, that's gonna be quite the adventure! Good luck!! :D

Them playing anything from Showbiz ain't gonna happen, 'cause don't you know, us fans over here aren't hardcore enough to know that album. :rolleyes: Or at least that's their reasoning for not playing anything from it.

Bliss would be :awesome:. That falsetto gives me chills every time!

Metric is still supporting - it's been updated on their website (finally!!). I'm excited; I just recently got into them (missed them when they were here in Halifax in April because I wasn't listening to them then), so I'm looking forward to seeing them.

ahhh oh well. guess il just have to force myself to get into them. thats what i did with silversun pickups at first and now i am in love with them so we'll see!

Archived