drunk enough...:LOL: PLEASE, Y'all, in October if I'm drunk enough, or just plain Mused enough, DON'T under any circumstances let me get a tattoo. My husband and kids would really be mad. And they would not get over it.:mad:

And what is a 'Show Spoiler'? Sorry I'm so clueless; this is the 1st "board" i've ever been on. I also don't know what "Keeper of" means.:$

:LOL: Neither me nor my hubby have any tatoos...but when I was going to get one a few yrs ago, he didn't care, as long as its tasteful. (truthfully, I was going to get it to shock:eek: and pi$$ off my inlaws:chuckle: Growing up my parents would have killed me, but my sisters, who are both older than I am have them on their lower backs.) I really like the KOC horse! That said...sure you don't want to come with me?:p:LOL:

I want to be a Keeper of SOMETHING!!! I just don't know what???

I'm glad everyone here approves of my taking my kid to the show. He's excited.....and not a little bit that he's missing 2 days of school for this. bahahaha Now the search is on or the perfect Muse shirt...any suggestions?:musesign:

My daughter is just glad there will be other kids there and she wont be the only mini muser!

The gigs in Europe are driving me CRAZY.....I cant wait until OCT!;)

Da Myooze tat!!

:pimp: omg, nice reveal to "link it to the world" ;) did you get that just recently? nice job! my parents were so paranoid when they found I had a tattoo ... they were all like, "the ink is going to poison you for life!" :LOL:

Is there no chance of having the skyscrapers again? I really loved them; the intro to the whole show created a deep-down sense of fear (in me, at least), but i still felt safe surrounded by a huge crowd. That in itself was so exciting, but I have no words to explain it. Any stage set will be awesome, I'm sure, but I really loved the buildings.

And what is a 'Show Spoiler'? Sorry I'm so clueless; this is the 1st "board" i've ever been on. I also don't know what "Keeper of" means.:$

I wouldn't mind seeing the towers again, I enjoyed them! Especially the intro!!

If you like on a spoiler it just shows hidden content. SO I put my picture in a spoiler because it was so big. And my keeps are in a spoiler because I can't fit them in my sig without putting them in a spoiler (saves room)

Keeps are just random stuff that you can claim on the board that no one else can. Like if you see what I have, no one else can ask for that. It's just this silly thing people do on the board haha So you can go look in "The keeper Thread" and see what's been taken and you can ask for something if no one has claimed it yet

121 days till epicness!!!!!!!! i did the count down on google today :D

:dance:

:pimp: omg, nice reveal to "link it to the world" ;) did you get that just recently? nice job! my parents were so paranoid when they found I had a tattoo ... they were all like, "the ink is going to poison you for life!" :LOL:

:LOL:

I got it done this past Wednesday :D I won't be showing this one to my parents if I can help it... They aren't fans of tattoos and don't like my other ones. :rolleyes:

Already refunded my tickets...but having second thoughts. Have yet to see Muse live, and every time they come up on my iPod I have pangs of regret. :(:p I may re-purchase a couple tickets I know are floating around out there.

To be more productive to the thread: Is anyone else from Pittsburgh making the trek to Columbus? (really, really wish they would come back here)

Already refunded my tickets...but having second thoughts. Have yet to see Muse live, and every time they come up on my iPod I have pangs of regret. :(:p I may re-purchase a couple tickets I know are floating around out there.

To be more productive to the thread: Is anyone else from Pittsburgh making the trek to Columbus? (really, really wish they would come back here)

aww sucks that you refunded!! But if you do need some, our group has 3 extras!

I'm not from Pittsburgh but I had hoped they would come there. I really enjoyed Pittsburgh when I was there last June :)

:supersad:

You shouldn't have refunded! My mom and I drove 5 hours to see them in Detroit, trust me, it's worth it! :eek:

hey there! im from pittsburgh and this will be the 2nd time im traveling to see muse..first was a 4 1/2 hour trip to Baltimore..then now about a 3 hour trip to columbus. common get those tickets lets represent the Burghhhh!!!

hey there! im from pittsburgh and this will be the 2nd time im traveling to see muse..first was a 4 1/2 hour trip to Baltimore..then now about a 3 hour trip to columbus. common get those tickets lets represent the Burghhhh!!!

Pittsburgh area girl here also making the trek to C-bus. I couldn't possibly let them be that close and not see them...SACRILEGE!!!! :eek:

Well, it looks as though I won't be making it to both this one and Cincinnati. I'm moving to South Korea next month. Don't worry; I'll be sure to see them in Asia a few times!

Well congrats on that, then! Why are you moving?

Hey guys, have any of you met each other?

I'm from near Wheeling, WV, about an hour SW of Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh is the closest big city to me, and I love it there.

You really will regret missing it, so get a ticket.:) Last March, when Muse played in Detroit, I wondered if I should make the 5.5 hour trip (one-way).... Then a few seconds later a bought my ticket and never regretted it!:LOL:

Speaking of Pittsburgh...i thought I had seen on a map a long time ago that there is a little town called Muse near Pittsburgh. I just checked on Mapquest, and there certainly is. It's just North of Canonsburg. Next time I'm over there, I'll try to get a photo of some road sign or something! Here's the link to the mapquest map.

http://www.mapquest.com/mq/2-1h4KdnHNV7c_12A2nSar

I've met Math you but that's because we live like... 15 minutes from each other :chuckle: and yet, me first met on here!

And I kinda but not really met *Isadora*... I saw her.. at the Toronto gig.. I don't know if that counts :p

Yeah and to think I would have never met you without the forums.. *deletes account*

KIDDING OMG

I've met Math you but that's because we live like... 15 minutes from each other :chuckle: and yet, me first met on here!

And I kinda but not really met *Isadora*... I saw her.. at the Toronto gig.. I don't know if that counts :p

:awesome:

I don't even know why I asked that question. It doesn't do anything for me :LOL:

Off topic but OMFG HAS ANYONE SEEN TOY STORY 3??? :happy:

Yeah and to think I would have never met you without the forums.. *deletes account*

KIDDING OMG

I hate you :phu:

:awesome:

I don't even know why I asked that question. It doesn't do anything for me :LOL:

Off topic but OMFG HAS ANYONE SEEN TOY STORY 3??? :happy:

hahahah you're making conversation, it's all good :p

And no I haven't seen that one. And I won't... I LOVE cartoon movies, but I never liked Toy Story... :erm:

I'm from near Wheeling, WV, about an hour SW of Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh is the closest big city to me, and I love it there.

You really will regret missing it, so get a ticket.:) Last March, when Muse played in Detroit, I wondered if I should make the 5.5 hour trip (one-way).... Then a few seconds later a bought my ticket and never regretted it!:LOL:

Speaking of Pittsburgh...i thought I had seen on a map a long time ago that there is a little town called Muse near Pittsburgh. I just checked on Mapquest, and there certainly is. It's just North of Canonsburg. Next time I'm over there, I'll try to get a photo of some road sign or something! Here's the link to the mapquest map.

http://www.mapquest.com/mq/2-1h4KdnHNV7c_12A2nSar

You are correct! Muse, PA is a tiny little place but it does have a Muse Elementary. How cool would it be to go there if you were a fan? lol It's probably 15 mins or so from me so I'll have to drag my kid over there to get a pic and post it for you guys.

Chandra

You are correct! Muse, PA is a tiny little place but it does have a Muse Elementary. How cool would it be to go there if you were a fan? lol It's probably 15 mins or so from me so I'll have to drag my kid over there to get a pic and post it for you guys.

Chandra

Um.. may I relive my Childhood and go there, please? :LOL:

I'm not sure how it works in the states, but here in Canada they play the national anthem in the morning before class starts.. They could play Matt's star spangled banner guitar solo!

Um.. may I relive my Childhood and go there, please? :LOL:

I'm not sure how it works in the states, but here in Canada they play the national anthem in the morning before class starts.. They could play Matt's star spangled banner guitar solo!

The national anthem is only played until you get to high school, just wanted to clear that up :p

Archived