well there you are mistaken... While i say OKC, that's because i go to school in shawnee just 30 minutes east of okc, but i grew up and lived just north of the tulsa area.

i just want my tickets... the show is still so far away..

Ahh I've lived in Tulsa my entire life. Born and raised :p

I received mine via email a few weeks ago, so yours should be coming soon. Less than three months! :awesome:

• 2 weeks later...

Really excited at seeing Muse again after catching their Vegas show last spring which was simply one of the greatest live shows I've ever seen, and their stage set up was topnotch. I believe though that they have a totally new stage setup that was created for the summer shows and hope to see that when they resume their US Tour this fall.

Wondering whether any of our OKC fans have info on CityWalk and whether "Posh" or one of the other clubs would be rocking late Friday night.

We're staying at the Hampton Inn-Bricktown and that is on the left field side of the Ball Park and think CityWalk is within walking distance of both the Ford Center and our hotel. Suggestions?

Murf

• 2 weeks later...

Im also from Tulsa. Wish they would play the BOK center here, but Im still counting my lucky stars that they are even stopping in OK. I'm not complaining. Its not like OKC is that far away. the ford center is nice too. cant wait!!!! 2 more months!!!!!!!!!! (thats WAAAAAY better than 6!)

In a way, I'm glad it's still a couple of months off. When the time comes, it won't be so oppressively hot anymore :)

for sure!! by then the weather will hopefully be great and we won't be miserable standing in line..

I was shocked to get my ticket... i would have thought to get an email saying they have been mailed like i have in the past but either way.. It was glorious to hold them in my hand!!

So...I live in Texas and I'm moving to Oklahoma in about two weeks and I REALLY want to see Muse!!! But now I think that the only tickets available are WAY in the back! Anyone selling tickets here? My number is 909-5609...Text me please. And my name is Shelby by the way lol...

Shelby, I've seen Muse from the very top and back of the arena, and it was still AWESOME!!!! just so you know! please dont let that dissuade you. Muse rocks, no matter where you are watching from!

Shelby, I've seen Muse from the very top and back of the arena, and it was still AWESOME!!!! just so you know! please dont let that dissuade you. Muse rocks, no matter where you are watching from!

Oh I'm still going to see them lol...When they came to SXSW I sat outside of Stubb's to listen to them...I would really just like to be closer. But I will definitely go either way :D

I recently got my tickets and they say

Section: Floor,

Row: GA#

Seat: #

Admission $53 (the #s are actual numbers) Does this mean I have a seat that I have to sit down in or am I GA like a normal concert?

That would definitely be GA then. U have no seat, just standing room!

That would definitely be GA then. U have no seat, just standing room!

US Arenas establish general admission/standing room tickets based on the dimensions of the floor and how many people can safely be accomodated. By placing row/seat numbers on the tix they are able to approximate selling the same number of Floor or General Admission tickets as if the floor contained seats.

:D

I feel like, those in GA need to make it a mission to keep the crowd moving. I will not have a tame crowd at this concert.

YES! Funny that you posted this, I was just thinking about it today. There must be lots of jumping and dancing at this gig. The FW gig was much too tame. :noey:

Archived