thought you were holding out for ACL??

Yeah I was. Muse will be playing on Saturday. I had a # day pass, but I sold it and just got ACL tickets for Saturday and Sunday.

The Strokes are playing on Friday (same night as Muse), but since it's pretty obvious that there will be more other Texas gigs besides ACL, that means that OKC will be the best chance for me to see a full set on this 2nd leg of the tour. I'm wilingl to give up seeing them so that I can see Muse in OKC.

Okay, I'm officially ordering a .MU shirt that says "REAL MUSERS HATE TWILIGHT" and will BOO and stand motionless if NSC is played.

*shudder*

I am going to wear glitter on my skin, do my hair up as Edward Cullen from Twilight, and sing my heart out when NSC comes on.

:)

But in actuality, I love the new song and can't wait for them to play it live.

I am going to wear glitter on my skin, do my hair up as Edward Cullen from Twilight, and sing my heart out when NSC comes on.

:)

But in actuality, I love the new song and can't wait for them to play it live.

and i shall dress up like a giant wolf

I have a SHIT TON of tickets (both GA and incredibly decent seated seats) for this show. PM me for details...or check out musebay. \

...although i think it's best if you PM me. all of these tickets were bought via concertmaps, so i'd require a 50% deposit on all tickets 'bought' from me, with the remaining 50% due upon receipt of the hard tickets.

...and again, all of this despite the fact that i am not going to screw over a muse fan.

i have 2 extra GAs, 2 seats close to the "stage side aisle" in section 115, and "stageside aisle seats in section 117.

hit me up. gotta book a few redeye flights from dallas to OKC to austin and then back to dallas again.

Yeah after the baby announcement it seemed pretty clear that ACL was the only TX gig, so I'm going to both as well! It'll be my first time to travel to see a band and I'm so excited! I can't wait to see everyone there! :D

Hope to see you there again! No line cutters this time though, huh?

I bought tickets through the pre-sale and still have not received them. Has anyone else had this problem, or am I being paranoid? Its already been 5 weeks.

you're gonna be waiting quite a while. you probably won't receive them until august or september.

Oh nooo...I'll dress up as Van Helsing and kill all you bitches.

:D

doubt it!!! cuz for now while i may be a wolfpack of 1; there will be others that join my pack and what would once be a wolfpack of 1 will grow...

Well that's nice. My son has informed me that he needs another GA ticket for a friend. Of course, GA is sold out now. Oh well. I'll figure something out yet. I just PM'd the guy who posted tickets on this thread. Anyway, has anyone heard anything about Muse letting U.S. fans choose the setlist?

Waiting is hard to do! And then there will be the big letdown that we don't have it to look forward to anymore :) Honestly, that's why I didn't save a ticket for my son's friend. That's a long time to wait in average teenage relationship time

Okay, I deserve a good mommy award. I am buying two more GA tickets from a fellow Muser so both sons can bring friends. However, I have reminded them that these tickets are NOT gifts and the kids have to pay me back. Still hoping to hear Dead Star on Oct. 8 :)

All great choices! Maybe they'll switch from New Born to Bliss?

I really doubt they'd do it. It's a setlist staple.... and I'd be a bit sad for that... I love it. haha

However, the one setlist staple that I'd really would like them to switch out for Bliss would be TiRO. Bliss is definitely greater than TiRO and I don't think the crowd would miss TiRO too much if they were able to get Bliss' awesomeness.

Archived