harg4795

In Atlanta, people arriving at noon were still able to get barrier. Though I suppose it's different with each location, I am sure you'll be fine if you don't get up at the crack of dawn like some people.

I plan on getting there quite early, perhaps before the sun rises. Something about the thrill and adventure. :)

joe.muse

I'll PM you.

:awesome:

My pre-gig excitement is kicking in full blast now.

My stomach jumps everytime I think of the Atlanta gig I went to and how I'll get to see it again :D

We had to write about a time we lived "a year in a minute" in english class today, so I wrote about when I first saw the curtains falling :D

SO, DOES ANYBODY ELSE HAVE TIX FOR THE BACK CORNER ON MATT'S SIDE? I NEED SOMEONE TO ROCK OUT WITH.

i'm pretty sure i was rockin out the whole damn time.. not my fault the rest of the crowd sucked, i still kicked ass and had an awesome time!

I can assure you, YOU WERE rocking out the whole damn time!! :\mm/: That was a great gig!! :dance:

oh and HEY YOU CRAZY KIDS....only 18 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kids and I are coming from Little Rock, AR again to see them!!! We saw them in Nashville and it was my first Muse concert. Daughter and I have GA but son was going to be gone but will be here now, so he's got a seat in section 105. Had tix for St. Louis and Kansas City GA too, but sadness that they had to cancel. We are going to Voodoo Experience primarily for Muse (in my case at least).

Anyways, Daughter and I will have our .MU shirts on and want to know if we can meet up with any boardies. I'm eemorris65 and she is shadowkitty.

I won't have a .mu shirt, but I'd be willing to meet up with board members.

At the Atlanta concert we waited out in the morning and people running the concert actually came out and gave us wrist bands with our position number so we could leave. While it was a nice gesture because it was freezing that day, I was kind of bummed to not experience the concept of waiting for hours on end for a show. The anticipation from that was gone, though the concert was phenomenal.

That being said, I am kind of hoping it's a great day and we're forced to sit out there until the doors open up. Am I alone on this?

Never try to guess the Oklahoma weather. It can be 70 degrees one day and then have a ice storm the next.

I sat out in the line in Atlanta from about 12:30 till the show. I had a good time talking to the other fans. I was happy they were selling hoodies outside later that day cause it was chilly.

I bought drinks while in line at Vegas, that made it just fine. I plan however in OKC to just relax next door in the hotel room with my friends and have a preshow party till the doors open. I'll need my legs for walking around Bricktown after the show.

Archived