So, am guessing that some number of fans will be heading over to CityWalk and to one or more, of the clubs in Bricktown. Has anyone heard of any specific plans of anyone attending this show. We're from out of town and don't know all the familiar places. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :D

Two weeks! I am having my English class write a personal narrative, and I used the example of going to a Muse concert as something I would write about. I think they were surprised an old woman like me (37 seems old to some 16-yr-olds) knew who Muse was :)

And I already told them that Mrs. Fields could not stay after school Oct. 8 because of the show. I'm so excited! Does anyone know if it will be the same tower set up or if they have changed it?

I asked that same question on another thread and it was confirmed that they will be using the same Tower Setup as on the US Spring Tour. I'm hoping there are still some OKC fans that have put off buying tix and that have either still to buy their tix, or enough walk-up ticket sales to ensure a sell out.

I cannot wait! I've missed TEH MOOOZE. I'm freaking praying that Muse will be nice and play Citizen Erased but I know it won't happen. :( *tears up*

That would be lovely :) I've seen that one twice now, and it's one of my favorite songs.

I'm kinda glad they are doing the towers again, because I know what spot to go for in GA. I'll be checking their set lists from other recent shows to get an idea of what to expect Oct. 8. I noticed one review had MotP on the setlist, and I too am hoping for some surprises

That would be lovely :) I've seen that one twice now, and it's one of my favorite songs.

I'm kinda glad they are doing the towers again, because I know what spot to go for in GA. I'll be checking their set lists from other recent shows to get an idea of what to expect Oct. 8. I noticed one review had MotP on the setlist, and I too am hoping for some surprises

Id be fine with Map. It would probably make my year if B&H and RBS we're included too. I'm not asking for much.

BTW, I will do my best to tweet any parts of the setlist and overall entertainment for the night. My twitter account is underneath my avatar if anyone wants to follow. Username MattXXI for those not tweet savvy.

I'm not going to get my hopes up for a certain setlist yet. The first couple shows this trek wasn't anything different than earlier this year. The second show at Staples would of been great but perhaps that was to get positive press. I'll wait and see what they play the three shows before OKC and guarantee that will be what we get.

Archived