Isn't this their first time in Oklahoma? We need to make it an awesome experience for them. I wonder if they will stay in the haunted Skirvin hotel? I still laugh when I think about the Knicks player who blamed being scared of the ghosts on not doing well against the OKC Thunder. Seems like a haunted hotel is something that would amuse Muse.

lawl I missed this thread.

ANYWAY, I'm going!!!!!!!! I'll be at UNT then, so I'll drive right up. I'm buying tickets on the General Sale though because I don't get paid until Friday. I need to be quick on the draw so I can get the GA tix.

I'm within walking distance of the Ford Center! I'll definitely be there! Been waiting for this one for awhile now.

nice... im just down the road in Shawnee. It's gonna be incredible.

...finally in OK, hopefully will add a Tulsa stop, also...the seating chart looks like seats on the floor, though...would prefer GA standing...how could you sit at a Muse show?...

That's just the Ford Center's general seating plan for concerts. They generally have bands there that don't use GA and have floor seating. When I saw Kings of Leon there the floor was GA and I know Lady Gaga's show there this summer will be GA.

Muse will for sure have the floor be GA!!!

That's just the Ford Center's general seating plan for concerts. They generally have bands there that don't use GA and have floor seating. When I saw Kings of Leon there the floor was GA and I know Lady Gaga's show there this summer will be GA.

Muse will for sure have the floor be GA!!!

...Ok hopefully you're right!...Foo Fighters were GA floor there, too...

I was more than amazed to see this tour date, as most larger concerts bypass OKC and usually stop in Tulsa or Dallas. Any who, this will be most excellent. Seen them four times but it will be so much sweeter seeing them on our own backyard. Hope to see you all there.

Isn't this their first time in Oklahoma? We need to make it an awesome experience for them. I wonder if they will stay in the haunted Skirvin hotel? I still laugh when I think about the Knicks player who blamed being scared of the ghosts on not doing well against the OKC Thunder. Seems like a haunted hotel is something that would amuse Muse.

Your Right. I can't wait for them to come. We need to greet them with open arms!!! I really wanna get back stage to meet them :D

I don't know what to do. Pre-sale is coming and I have a dilemma. A) I know I have two tickets, but have no idea where they are situated. B) husband doesn't want to be in GA, but wants to go. So, I am thinking I should get GA tickets in the pre-sale to guarantee me and my teenagers have GA, then go back in and get a pair in the stands for the husband and his friend. I have the potential for having extras if my radio station tickets are GA. Normally, I couldn't afford to buy tickets like this but I just got my tax refund back. Should I risk it?

Archived