If I could pick only one song from Showbiz, it would be hard to choose. I think I would go for something I haven't heard in concert, like "Uno"

Cave please. It sounds immense live. Not the piano version either.

And the concert starts at 7:30? Whoa. So glad I asked. Considering the the 7 hour drive up from Houston, we should be plenty wiped by the time the show's over. Better bring a cooler of red bull.

ya, plus you gotta take in the fact that the doors will probly open around 6.

Seems that Dead Star is a big hit for this thread, along with In Your World.

Aside from that fun fact, I wouldn't mind Dead Star or Citizen Erased. Personally, I love the song Hyper Music, but I am not sure how many people would want that. And Cody, Fillip is good, but I don't know if I'd want to have it be chosen as one of the few songs, if at all, they play that are old. :)

I take that statement back, Cody. I am listening to Fillip right now and I quite enjoy it. I feel like they would have fun playing it.

Nice Casey! I have been listening to it a lot lately and I think it has quickly become one of my favorites and is for sure my favorite on Showbiz..

But i am for Dead Star and Citizen Erased. I would also join you for Hyper Music if more agreed to it. But i would prefer Fillip over that, but it's whatever. I'll take what they play!

i'm circumventing this musebay crap.

2 floor GAs.

$155 for the pair. $55 non-refundable deposit will be due immediately via paypal to secure them until i receive the hard tix from concertmaps. tickets to ship as soon as concertmaps sends me 'em. the remaining payment will be due, via paypal, within 72 hours upon my receipt of the tickets and my sent (and received) notice to the buyer.

i also have other seated tix available. they are good. moreover, i also think i have additional GAs. lemme know if u be interested.

Thanks for everyone's input. School isn't hard, but I'll be in 7 Pre-AP/AP classes next year, and being in 6 this year, I don't think missing one day will be terrible. However, I do not like missing school if I'm not ill, but we'll see. It's still months away, hopefully I can decide by then. :)

And for what I'd really like to see: Citizen Erased, Plug in Baby, Space Dementia, Invincible, MK Ultra, The Small Print and all of Exogenesis.

Picked up my tickets from The Spy today. Ferris seemed embarrassed to give them to me. The seats are in 306! Pretty neat though, since there is no price on them. However, I planned ahead and got floor seats during the pre-sale as I was expecting GA to be gone in a flash like usual. I still can't believe that GA isn't sold out yet! Ford Center will be a great venue, especially if it is not too packed on the floor :)

Here you go Muse, I'll help you out with your set for OKC.

Take a Bow

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

Hysteria

Neutron Star Collision (it'll probably become a mainstay)

New Born

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Ruled by Secrecy

Hoodoo

United States of Eurasia

Starlight

MK Ultra

Dead Star

Map of the Problematique

Time is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

Plug In Baby

Stockholm Syndrome

Knights of Cydonia

plz??

Here you go Muse, I'll help you out with your set for OKC.

Take a Bow

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

Hysteria

Neutron Star Collision (it'll probably become a mainstay)

New Born

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Ruled by Secrecy

Hoodoo

United States of Eurasia

Starlight

MK Ultra

Dead Star

Map of the Problematique

Time is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

Plug In Baby

Stockholm Syndrome

Knights of Cydonia

plz??

not even half of those songs are from The Resistance album. This IS The Resistance Tour . . .

I'd like it, but not even my dreams would make that setlist come true. :happy:

not even half of those songs are from The Resistance album. This IS The Resistance Tour . . .

I'd like it, but not even my dreams would make that setlist come true. :happy:

Just add three more Resistance songs and it'll be fine, they played Uprising, Resistance, USoE, MK ULTRA, Unnatural Selection, Overture and Undisclosed Desires.

i tried that for floor and seated tix and it didn't have any available. the button is there but i'm guessing that whatever tickets it has left are seated and not together...

ticketmaster doesn't have any floor tix available either.

:-(

i tried that for floor and seated tix and it didn't have any available. the button is there but i'm guessing that whatever tickets it has left are seated and not together...

The only other places I could tell you to go is stubhub or ebay.

Passion Pit's website shows tickets available as well. Maybe try there??? Good luck.

i've found floor tix on other sites but they are double the price!!! i don't wanna get screwed just because they canceled the concert that i already bought tickets to.......happy for chris, but still pretty bummed!!!

That'll happen. Why not just wait till you get your refund back?

Archived