I love how people on other cities' threads just complain about the setlists, and the oklahoma one is all like "we dont care! theyre actually playing here! they can play whatever and it will still rock!" Muse is sooooo going to luv us! we need to make it the best night of the entire tour!!

This concert is going to be worth the 4 hour drive even though I have really crappy seats.

Oh, it WILL be worth the drive! :D

But I know, I'm surprised and excited that they're playing OKC. Whatever they play, I'll be happy no matter what

Hey folks, does anyone need a couple extra tix?

Watch this space. I may have 2 general admission tix up for grabs if I don't get them sold in the next couple days.

Btw, I'm coming up from Ada. How about we all hit the brewery and show some Muse love and pride before the show? :LOL::D

I think I'll be leaving Tulsa around 6 or so. Depends. My sister might want to leave earlier so I'll be getting there around 5-7.30am.

Oh no! Are a lot of people going to be there that early? I was thinking noon? Do you think that is too late to be near/at the front for the show?

Someone bring a big marker. We numbered ourselves so you could get out of line.

just so everyone knows now... i'm getting there early, and my girlfriend is coming too but since she is a nursing major, she has clinical friday morning that she absolutely can't miss, so i'm letting everyone know now so you dont get pissed off that i hope you all accept the fact that she's coming up in line with me.

Don't worry. You won't be there first. :)

I know. That's around the time I got there at Fort Worth and I still got a really good spot at the barrier. It's going to take a good 4 hours to drive there, so I'd be leaving quite early regardless.

I know. That's around the time I got there at Fort Worth and I still got a really good spot at the barrier. It's going to take a good 4 hours to drive there, so I'd be leaving quite early regardless.

you could book a cheap-ass, last-minute flight to OKC on southwest airlines. that's what i've done in the past. i wouldn't be surprised if there are round trip tickets for a good deal under $100, all fees included...

this time i booked way in advance and got a round trip ticket for $49.50 total.

just throwin' that out there...

you could book a cheap-ass, last-minute flight to OKC on southwest airlines. that's what i've done in the past. i wouldn't be surprised if there are round trip tickets for a good deal under $100, all fees included...

this time i booked way in advance and got a round trip ticket for $49.50 total.

just throwin' that out there...

I'm not going to waste money on a flight from Dallas to Oklahoma City. :LOL: A four hour drive is nothing.

Number yourselves? I saw that happen in Atlanta. People that got there around 11 and noon who thought it was a short line, were kinda pissed they had to stand in line, while the early birds were eating lunch and what not, only to come back right before the doors open.

I personally didnt care so much then, but I plan on having the number one on my hand and my friends will have 2-10 on theirs.

You- "What doors were you at at 4:00am?"

Me - "The one I was first at." "Wanna see a pic?"

Gotta love Photoshop...

Get in line and stay there if you want in first. There may be a seperate entrance for floor at the Ford Center, like I've seen in the past.

I plan on walking in after passion pit to the same prime spot i've got the last couple arena shows with no trouble. The weather will be beautiful Friday so everyone enjoy.

Number yourselves? I saw that happen in Atlanta. People that got there around 11 and noon who thought it was a short line, were kinda pissed they had to stand in line, while the early birds were eating lunch and what not, only to come back right before the doors open.

I personally didnt care so much then, but I plan on having the number one on my hand and my friends will have 2-10 on theirs.

You- "What doors were you at at 4:00am?"

Me - "The one I was first at." "Wanna see a pic?"

Gotta love Photoshop...

Get in line and stay there if you want in first. There may be a seperate entrance for floor at the Ford Center, like I've seen in the past.

I plan on walking in after passion pit to the same prime spot i've got the last couple arena shows with no trouble. The weather will be beautiful Friday so everyone enjoy.

No, absolutely not. The numbering system will work, and I WILL start shit if I see line jumpers. Ask anyone who was in Houston, I was the young guy who nearly started a riot over the line jumpers. The numbering system works, and it's really only necessary for the first 100 or so. The first 100 or so WILL notice if someone new shows up. I'm not getting into this. *rolls eyes* If you set up a little camp like I did it's OBVIOUS there are people in line.

And that's why we LINE UP by the main entrance and talk to the people who work there once the show gets closer and people start packing up camp, to see where the line needs to go.

And violet80s, are you bringing your group from last time? I'm going to want some people to hang and talk to! I was at the Houston show in line, around #40;

No, absolutely not. The numbering system will work, and I WILL start shit if I see line jumpers. Ask anyone who was in Houston, I was the young guy who nearly started a riot over the line jumpers. The numbering system works, and it's really only necessary for the first 100 or so. The first 100 or so WILL notice if someone new shows up. I'm not getting into this. *rolls eyes* If you set up a little camp like I did it's OBVIOUS there are people in line.

And that's why we LINE UP by the main entrance and talk to the people who work there once the show gets closer and people start packing up camp, to see where the line needs to go.

And violet80s, are you bringing your group from last time? I'm going to want some people to hang and talk to! I was at the Houston show in line, around #40;

I want to jump the line now. Thanks for expalining that to me how you do it..I've done my fair share of waiting in line and getting to the front before however, and never by marking myself.:rolleyes:

The first hundred? So if only the main doors are open, the 100 or so are going to fan out to the 8-9 different lines?

I dont want to get into this either... I'll wait till Friday. See ya in the pit;)

so what the hell? are people marking themselves early, leave, and then come back just before the doors open?

In Atlanta they showed up maybe 30 or 40 minutes till the doors opened. About a group of 20 or more i think. All the people that was standing in the cold the whole afternoon talked how chickensh*t it was. I guess the marker idea traveled from ATL to Houston.

Archived