Yes, Oklahoma will always be 'home'. Lived in NYC the past year and moving to Dallas next month but OK will always be home to me; grew up in Ardmore but lived in Norman for almost nine years. Can't wait to be back in the Midwest...absolutely love it.

Well, I've never been but I plan on having a damn good time while I'm there! :dance:

You will! It's not the desolate wasteland people may be expecting...we have Bricktown, the Myriad Gardens, and lots of good places to eat and stay near the Ford Center. I've never gotten to stay at the "haunted" Skirvin hotel downtown, so I'm staying there the night of the concert.

Still hoping for that dream set list though. This is my husband's first show, my older son's third, younger son's second and my eighth :)

Yay! I got Thunder playoff tickets. While I was on Ticketmaster, I checked and there are still GA seats for Muse. Don't be afraid to visit Okieland :) Oklahoma in Fall is very nice, no triple digit weather and MUSE will be here

I am very jealous that you got Thunder tickets... Lakers suck!!!

Hah. Yea :D

I am from Oklahoma so all my friends from back home won't stop updating their Facebooks with information on Thunder and when they win.

I wish Muse were big here in America. I feel like going to Europe for a show would honestly be a completely different world. The atmosphere, the people, the set list, and everything. One day I'll go to a European show.

Give us a break...we've got a baby team in the playoffs. Anyway, that was Muse talk, in that I pointed out that there are still GA seats available for Oct. 8 :)

Agreed, the Thunder are making history; in the same venue where Muse will be playing no less. It all comes full circle. :)

Agreed, the Thunder are making history; in the same venue where Muse will be playing no less. It all comes full circle. :)

couldn't have said it better myself. I'm gonna be in bricktown friday during game 6. unfortunately not at the game itself but still having a good time!

Kinda worried that GA hasn't even sold out yet...come on you Okies!

i kinda am too. They aren't huge in OK but i figured it would bring in people all over from OK, TX, AR, KS, CO, NM, LA... there is still quite a bit of time left

also, many people in those surrounding states may be holding out for more dates to be announced hoping for something closer.

I loved David Tennant. Still consider the new guy a usurper :)

Muscle Museum would be lovely. Wouldn't it be great if they really mixed it up with some of these? Don't get me wrong, the Resistance tour has been great so far (I've been Ft. Worth and Portland). I would like to hear "I Belong To You" with them leaving in the Samson and Delilah part

You really shouldn't think of him as a usurper... because when you become a fan of Doctor Who, you have to keep in mind that this is PART of it. Your first Doctor will always be YOUR Doctor, but that doesn't mean that the current Doctor isn't THE Doctor!

I really hated the recent daleks episode, though, and I do miss David Tennant like crazy.

I wish Muse were big here in America. I feel like going to Europe for a show would honestly be a completely different world. The atmosphere, the people, the set list, and everything. One day I'll go to a European show.

I have mixed feelings about that. On one hand, I would love to see them in a huge European show and have that experience of being part of a large crowd. But, on the other hand I like being able to get up close here in the U.S. You're definitely right though, a European show would be a different world. I hope to see one someday too :)

I'm thinking GA will sell out between now and October as more people are able to get tickets and make travel plans. In a way, it's a good thing for people who didn't have the extra cash during the pre-sale. I had to sit up in the nosebleeds at Ft. Worth because I had no money during that pre-sale.

Sold out or not, it's going to be lovely having Muse in Oklahoma

Your first Doctor will always be YOUR Doctor, but that doesn't mean that the current Doctor isn't THE Doctor!

You're right, but I'm still mourning the loss of 10 :) Of course, I didn't think anyone else would be as good as 9 when David Tennant took over, and I was wrong. And I have to admit that the new guy is doing a great job

Back to Muse, I'm still hoping to hear "I Belong to You." Especially with the Samson and Delilah part included. I didn't like that song the first time I heard it, but it's grown on me. So far, both sets I've seen on this tour have been the same with Guiding Light and MK Ultra being switched out. Are there any hints that the set lists may be changed up on this leg of the tour?

So far, both sets I've seen on this tour have been the same with Guiding Light and MK Ultra being switched out. Are there any hints that the set lists may be changed up on this leg of the tour?

I'm hoping against hope that they'll continue with the "choose the setlist" thing. I could live without hearing Guiding Light, I must admit.

Hah. Yea :D

I am from Oklahoma so all my friends from back home won't stop updating their Facebooks with information on Thunder and when they win.

I want to go to a European show too! I really wanted to see them in September but I can't. Maybe next year? :(

If we get the opportunity to choose a song or two for the 2nd US tour, we should collaborate on a scale of the thread and make a general consensus for a few songs and get a majority vote and result with a few rare tracks.

That being said, it won't work if we all choose our favorite song and what we want individually.

All that being said if we're even given the opportunity to choose at some point.

Archived