Idk about getting rid of TiRO. Play Bliss, Butterflies and Hurricanes, and Dead Star and I'll never bitch about setlists/and/or/Muse ever again.

they don't have to get rid of it completely... just rotate it with Bliss.. or maybe even Bliss and Dead Star.

come on.... you know you wouldn't mind that at all!

they don't have to get rid of it completely... just rotate it with Bliss.. or maybe even Bliss and Dead Star.

come on.... you know you wouldn't mind that at all!

I like the idea of rotating, but I hope we would be a Dead Star night. I love TiRO, but have seen it all seven times I've seen Muse, and never Dead Star. I wish they would play more from Origin of Symmetry here. I know, they're promoting Resistance, but it would be nice to switch things up. That's why I like the song rotation idea. Or just let us pick the set list? :)

About 4 months away, and now I'm glad of the wait because I'm having abdominal surgery (female prob) in the morning and by then I will be fully recovered to be right up front on the floor Oct. 8. I was worried that I may have to give up my floor ticket to sit in the stands with my husband, but I can make it by then. This concert gives me a goal to look forward to.

• 2 weeks later...
I like the idea of rotating, but I hope we would be a Dead Star night. I love TiRO, but have seen it all seven times I've seen Muse, and never Dead Star. I wish they would play more from Origin of Symmetry here. I know, they're promoting Resistance, but it would be nice to switch things up. That's why I like the song rotation idea. Or just let us pick the set list? :)

About 4 months away, and now I'm glad of the wait because I'm having abdominal surgery (female prob) in the morning and by then I will be fully recovered to be right up front on the floor Oct. 8. I was worried that I may have to give up my floor ticket to sit in the stands with my husband, but I can make it by then. This concert gives me a goal to look forward to.

Well as we've seen with the other "pick the setlist" gigs.... doing a poll hasn't had TOO much impact on the setlist :( we can dream though :p

I hope all went well and you heal quickly! :)

Well as we've seen with the other "pick the setlist" gigs.... doing a poll hasn't had TOO much impact on the setlist :( we can dream though :p

I hope all went well and you heal quickly! :)

I'll be in the front bouncing around like an idiot regardless of the set list, but will continue to dream :) (I'm doing well btw, thanks)

I think I'm going to do a search around the forum to see what all this pyramid and all-seeing eye business is all about. Makes me think they are either trying to replicate the eye of mordor or the U.S. currency. I would kind of like it if they were down off the towers and free to run around more.

I'll be in the front bouncing around like an idiot regardless of the set list, but will continue to dream :) (I'm doing well btw, thanks)

I think I'm going to do a search around the forum to see what all this pyramid and all-seeing eye business is all about. Makes me think they are either trying to replicate the eye of mordor or the U.S. currency. I would kind of like it if they were down off the towers and free to run around more.

:)

glad to hear you're doing well

yeah... i know they're trying to come at us with awesome visuals... but really, I wish they would just keep it simple. The more complicated they get with their set, the more it seems like they confined to a certain setlist.

I'll take less theatrics and more variety plz.

On a different note, in a recent Muse interview I watched Matt talked about their new album being more intimate. They said it wouldn't be aimed as much as toured stadium ideas and mindsets. Not exact quote, but from what I recall.

Speaking of lining up, I'm unsure as to what would be a good time. Doors are supposed to open at 6, I think, and I'm going to have a lot of people with me who don't want to line up. I am thinking 4-ish would be a good compromise. Of course, me and my friend Danielle didn't line up at all, got there at the beginning of Silversun Pickups (in Portland) and were still right up front. Another 20 minutes and we would have be out of luck. Thoughts?

Speaking of lining up, I'm unsure as to what would be a good time. Doors are supposed to open at 6, I think, and I'm going to have a lot of people with me who don't want to line up. I am thinking 4-ish would be a good compromise. Of course, me and my friend Danielle didn't line up at all, got there at the beginning of Silversun Pickups (in Portland) and were still right up front. Another 20 minutes and we would have be out of luck. Thoughts?

At Fort Worth, we got there around noon and we were basically at the barrier during the concert. This time around I might go the night before, just because...to make things more entertaining. :D

At Fort Worth, we got there around noon and we were basically at the barrier during the concert. This time around I might go the night before, just because...to make things more entertaining. :D

what? why? :chuckle: don't be giving people crazy ideas :p

Camping out is always fun, I suspect doing it outside the venue before a concert adds to the excitement. :p

:chuckle: give me a bed thankyouverymuch :p

actually... have you been to the ford center before? i'm wondering what the venue is like.... and also the area surrounding the venue.... :erm:

It's in downtown OKC and is a nice new venue. I'm staying at the Skirvin that night so I can just walk there and back. At least it won't be freezing in Oct Here's a link to their official website. This should help give people from out of town an idea of what to expect: .http://www.okfordcenter.com/plan/

It's in downtown OKC and is a nice new venue. I'm staying at the Skirvin that night so I can just walk there and back. At least it won't be freezing in Oct Here's a link to their official website. This should help give people from out of town an idea of what to expect: .http://www.okfordcenter.com/plan/

awesome... thanks :happy:

COME ON BRO! WTF. I got to Houston at 10, and ended up on the barrier, but don't make things more difficult! :(

Hiiii! So, I'm a little late but my best friend and I will be attending this show, also from Dallas :)

And the Ford Center is REALLY nice. I had seats last time in the 200's section and it was a nice view.

Awesome! :)

Good to know. Thanks :happy:

COME ON BRO! WTF. I got to Houston at 10, and ended up on the barrier, but don't make things more difficult! :(

What you guys are confusing for an idea for everyone, I'm just stating as something I'm planning on doing myself. I didn't say get there the night before, thats something I want to do because it would sound fun to me. I even said before, I got to the Fort Worth gig around noon and still got to the barrier. :)

I wonder how many people will be here from out of town? When I went to San Francisco in 2007 I met people from all across the U.S. who had flown (I think the furthest was from New York) or driven to California just to see the show. There was this one older lady, bleached blonde that looked to be mid-40s, wearing a fur coat. She was real friendly and talkative. I guess she had money because all she had been following them around. She was even going to Wembley! I guess the furthest I've gone to see them is Portland, but I used to live there and my best friend still does. We coordinated my annual trip out West with the concert last April. It will be interesting to see what sightseeing (if any) the band try to do while they're here

:eek: This doesn't have anything to do with the gig. But you're from Tulsa? :awesome: I thought I was the only Tulsan Muse fan alive

well there you are mistaken... While i say OKC, that's because i go to school in shawnee just 30 minutes east of okc, but i grew up and lived just north of the tulsa area.

i just want my tickets... the show is still so far away..

Archived