$78.50 after fees and everything else. Same price for premium lower level tickets...

Actually it's 65.00 per ticket, 10.50 convenience fee, and $3 to have all the tickets sent to you. So each ticket is $75.50 and $3 is added to your total at the end (not for each ticket).

^Alright, a little higher than I expected but it will all still be worth it! Thanks a lot. :)

Actually it's 65.00 per ticket, 10.50 convenience fee, and $3 to have all the tickets sent to you. So each ticket is $75.50 and $3 is added to your total at the end (not for each ticket).

Join dates :stunned:

I'm going try for the next hour or so, but I've had no success.

I have actual hate for those of you who just started liking Muse and decided you have enough money for these gigs.

It's so unfair. :mad: I have my heart set on these tickets, and I've been saving up money for 2 years for a gig. Now I have to spend hours on the computer staring at the same screen while refreshing and hoping it will change. I should be studying.

So what's all this KROQ business?

Second pre-sale occurring tomorrow. KROQ sent out a password to Street Team subscribers this morning.

For those who keep asking, yes, GA tickets will likely be available for both the KROQ pre-sale and the general sale, but they will go very quickly. As a bit of advice, simply search "Best Available" if you're gonna try for one of those sales, as clicking the GA option will simply waste precious time. You still have more opportunities, so don't give up all hope if you didn't snag anything today. (Though if anything, I've learned to loathe Concertmaps through today's experience more than I could ever loathe Ticketmaster.)

I have actual hate for those of you who just started liking Muse and decided you have enough money for these gigs.

It's so unfair. :mad: I have my heart set on these tickets, and I've been saving up money for 2 years for a gig. Now I have to spend hours on the computer staring at the same screen while refreshing and hoping it will change. I should be studying.

But if it weren't for people who "just started" liking Muse, they'd be playing MUCH less shows. Be thankful that the opportunity is even presented. THREE shows in the socal area in one week is pretty awesome. And honestly, if you don't get presale tickets today there's still at least another round with the KROQ presale. And if you still don't get tickets there I'm sure there will be other tickets available when the general sale date rolls around. Don't hate, just be patient young grass hoppa.

whoa you need to calm down hun. Hate is a strong word. I'm as frustrated as the next fan that doesn't have tix but keep in mind this show is in almost 5 months away. You, as do I, have plenty of time to find SOMEWAY to get tix.

I'm super disappointed but I'm not giving up hope that I'll score tix.

But if it weren't for people who "just started" liking Muse, they'd be playing MUCH less shows. Be thankful that the opportunity is even presented. THREE shows in the socal area in one week is pretty awesome. And honestly, if you don't get presale tickets today there's still at least another round with the KROQ presale. And if you still don't get tickets there I'm sure there will be other tickets available when the general sale date rolls around. Don't hate, just be patient young grass hoppa.

If it weren't for people who just started liking Muse, they'd be playing actual good setlists and not trying to appeal to a new audience. Of course I'm thankful, I want to see them, but when every other person on here gets tickets I'm pissed. It's not fair at all. Yeah, I know that's life, but it's be nice if I get what I want at least once.

KROQ presale will be impossible, an unrestricted number of tickets per person means the scalpers will wipe it out within seconds.

Whatever setlist they play is the setlist they decide to play; they'd still be making new music (I would hope so) and of course play their new music when the tour.

Don't be such a negative nancy; look on the bright side - you'll more than likely get tickets eventually, even if it's not specifically where you wanted to sit/stand.

Does anyone know how ticketmaster presale works? Do they release batches at a time like Concertmaps? Or once it sells out it sells out.:(

It's usually all at once. They may release more batches over time, but it's a lot more unpredictable than Concertmaps, especially since you can't tell if there's any tickets left unless you actually go through the whole captcha thing.

so by that logic everyone that signed up before you DESERVES to get seats more than you do? Its not even close to running out of tickets, the pre-sale ended today but theres many ways to get a ticket.. don't get worried, I'm sure you'll be just fine. Its a big place :)

Archived